3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yurik 06.08.21 09:52 pm

Is Sega MD dead?

Of course, the question is stupid, but still ... Not so long ago I sold my cartridge sega. And then I recently went to a store near my house and looked at the assortment of games for Sega MD - I found among them some kind of MK 8, KonterStrike, New Prince of Persia , The Lord of the Rings: Two Fortresses and other hit and popular igruhi! I climbed into no search for roms with these games, I never found it ... Interestingly, this is a snag, or is it true that Sega or other companies have created so many new products for Sega MD! Does anyone know anything about this ??? Something Segu wants to buy again, after what I saw :)
19 Comments
Sort by:
X
X-snaKe 06.08.21

This is most likely some kind of pirate hacks. The same thing happened with Aladin 2 and King of Lions 2

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

And then there was VF vs Tekken or something like that. I even had some rum.

W
Wildduck 06.08.21

Sega is alive. But only due to the fact that the emulator was invented. Until now, people of the shogi era play its proprietary games on emulators. Both on your computer and on your PDA and PSP. And those who did not find the shoga (very little ones), I am 90% sure that the parents showed them these games, which "still played the folder with the mother," on your PC =) You cannot kill the shoga, because this is the same classic as dandy =)

R
Randosy 06.08.21

[quote name = "X-snaKe"] These are probably some pirate hacks. The same thing was with Aladin 2 and the King of Lions 2 [/ quote]

STE exactly :-D I finally do not know such a shogi: crazy: Toko Dandy and Sega and even any crap like Nintendo and so on and so on. Wow ...: crazy:

X
X-snaKe 06.08.21

Sega MD is Sega Mega Drive full name if I'm not mistaken. Several models came out of them. I had 2 and 4 =)

C
Chez 06.08.21

I have only the second one, I still play

R
Richy 06.08.21

2 X-snaKe:

That's right, but the 4th (as well as the 3rd) are pirated versions. Officially, only SEGA MegaDrive I and Sega MegaDrive II existed in Europe (they differ in different case design, the way SEGA Mega CD is connected and the presence / absence of a headphone input and volume control).

Y
Yurik 06.08.21

It's only interesting how pirates fake cartridges !!! After all, for this you need a whole production! Imagine yourself: Adjust the game, pour on the cartridge and make it work ... Yes, it's still interesting what Mortal Kombat 8 ​​is :-D and Conter Strike for Sega - if anyone finds the Roma, throw a link please!

d
doom4ik 06.08.21

One hundred percent fire, a marketing ploy!

W
Wildduck 06.08.21

[offtopic] I remember playing mortal kombat on a dandy 12)))))))) [/ offtopic]

B
BanGore 06.08.21

I still cannot pass T2. : evil: God and who created it ...
Yes MD2 is alive. I love Road Rash from EA (back then) and Jimma (worm)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "Yurik"] Of course the question is stupid, but still ... Not so long ago I sold my cartridge shoga. And then I recently went to a store near my house and looked at the assortment of games for Sega MD-I find among them some MK 8, KonterStrike, New Prince of Persia, Lord of the Rings: Two Fortresses and other hit and popular igruhi! I got into no search for roms with these games, I never found it ... That's interesting, is it a snag, or is it really sega or other companies ! sotvarili many new products for the Sega MD Does anyone know anything about this ??? What -That again hunting Segu buy, after what I saw:) [/ quote]

all that I have seen))) sometimes exhibited other irushki with such labels and significantly increased their price))) one of the most interesting things was the game Harry Potter, this laugh is just specific!

Y
Yurik 06.08.21

[Quote] one of the most interesting things was the Harry Potter game, this laugh is just concrete! [/ quote] Yes, by the way, in the store where I saw these "new items" Harry Potter was also :)! I certainly remember that so often did on Dandy, but on Sega it is somehow unethical!

H
HAPPYNAikon 06.08.21

oh yes, I remember I took such a bandura from a friend to connect the sega sd, pPC thing, there was a fighting game with a view from the eyes and with a live video,

it really looked like an overgrown toaster in black tones

F
FoxHounder 06.08.21

Give a GeOW2 cartridge !!!! 1 BOXU HAN !!!!! 11

l
lalilulelo 06.08.21

[b] FoxHounder [/ b], I saw a cartridge for a dandy with GTA4 and a shoga with krayzis (seriously)

G
Guest 06.08.21

[b] lalilulelo [/ b], so they exist: gigi: Look at the releases (seriously): gigi:

K
KrayZ 06.08.21

[img] http://www.thegamergene.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/ff7-cart.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://www.gamesniped.com/wp-content/uploads /2008/02/final-fantasy-7-vii-nes-famicom-barrett.jpg [/img]
: roll:

B
Beloved and respected by 06.08.21

Duc, so in brazil it is still sold: gigi:
and she enjoys not a small success there