3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aziphov 06.08.21 09:56 pm

Game moments that impressed you.

We share what moments in which games impressed you.
Ps2. Final Fantasy X. The moment at the end of the game when [spoil] Yuna jumped to hug Tidus. : sad: [/ spoil]
Xbox360. GRAW. Like the second level. I walk between houses, loop. I go out to the square - it is quite spacious and there is a monument. I twist my head, I look at the sights. And then kaaak zhahnet !! I shuddered. : gigi:
Right there a little further in time. I go to my friends for a VIP - at this time the enemy drives out on a tank and blows up our transport. We are pinned in a corner and fired upon. The moment is no worse than in a real blockbuster. : fight:

Do you have any stories on this topic?
114 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slifer 06.08.21

I'm on a PC with a gamepad and a patch + several counts. mods for textures, etc. crap like videos with a higher resolution .. also nothing like that, but I would like to wave and kiss with a moot .. and yes
[quote] pe4 is all one big 20 hour game orgasm [/ quote]
+1

N
Nazi 06.08.21

[quote name = "Slifer"] well, and Krauser with a knife: evil: .. and when in the mini-game they gave me the wheel of Krauser and: love: Wesker: love:
[/ quote]
Yes, Krauser ruffled a lot of my nerves. In PE4, correct QTEs.

A
ACE 06.08.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], I was able to pass on the most difficult level of difficulty. : gigi: in the battle with Krauser, there were not enough cartridges and beat him with a knife :-D
mega game for all times: kfsk: in the collection there is a vii edishen on litsuhe

s
soliddante 06.08.21

Mgc4 - the last battle with an ocelot (cutscenes + gameplay).
DMK4 - all sorts of neuro fatalities, for example, when he throws a balrok with his muzzle into the ground, or when he simply drives a crado into the ground with multiple blows. : twisted:

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

[quote name = "Voldo"] [b] Lucy [/ b], Verdugo can accelerate and kill at high speed with one stroke: razz:. And the one with the chainsaw, actually with a bag on his head, not a bucket :-D [/ quote]
he could do the same with one - and he had xs on his head, but I remember that when I shot him in the head he was purple
and hunters in the first cut the same kind of head off the first time, on hard: roll:

K
KrissDi 06.08.21

Bioshock's introduction, the first 10 minutes of the game.
Defending the bridge in the first COD
Completely level in a burnt-out shelter The Darkness
Police Escape, Intro, Fahrenheit
It just came to mind.

A
Allmighty L 06.08.21

all Ryden's fights in MGS4.
And the final fight with the oselot.

l
lalilulelo 06.08.21

When Vasily Ivanovich was kidnapped by aliens.

m
mjlame 06.08.21

- BioShock - the beginning and ending of the plot. The denouement is the best moment in games for xs how long, and the best game plot.
The moment with painted statues and how they change their location with each flicker and eventually come to life.
A place where you need to perform tasks of a crazy artist, and as a result, the murder of a pianist. First appearance of Big Deddy with a girl. A pistol in a carriage, a petrified family at the table. The atmosphere is flying away.

- Shadow of the Collossus - bosses are giants and the ending with a chip.

- Call of Cthulhu: DCOTE - a moment with a locked monster wife, with running and moving cabinets in the room, a huge monster attacking a ship, a lot of fat stealth moments when the hero gets crushed ...

- the Darkness, a lot of moments. The chase at the beginning of the game, a setup from the uncle's side, the first entry into the other world, a huge cannon, watching TV in the apartment with a girl, ending. Plot presentation and original loadings.

- RE1 and glass breaking dog, crows, riddles, and cool videos.
- RE1: Remake - when you lean out the door and a dog bites you, mega-graphics, tough enemies with a whip instead of a head.

- AITD1 - the very beginning in the attic, when the floor collapses and kapets ...
- AITD5 - the first level, the second level, an underground temple a la Indiana Jones and a man-key, the mystery "people will bring, and the dude will lock", ending.

- Half-Life 1 - the beginning, clever special forces, scripts ...
- Raze's Hell - shredding pinkish Pokemon.
- Armed and Dangerous - funny videos with the king's stupid son.

- Unreal 1 when you leave the ship, and all this nature, beauty, music, nimble acrobatic monster.
- Max Payne 1 - just fun, plot + comics, slowdowns, etc.
- Max Payne 2 - security of a chela in a banter suit,

- Quake 1 - he poured the whole game into his pants because of the buzz, a favorite project from id.
Graphics, sounds, the battle with the first boss, the enemy with the chainsaw, the dark knight.

- Doom 1 & 2 ...
- COD4 - pripyat and the battle at the carousel, and the moment where you need to shoot from a pistol.

- No More Heroes - jerk off to charge the sword, cool glav hero, cool bosses, the boss is a granny with a mega gun, the boss is a girl hitting the ass of masochists, a bus fight with a side view, a full-fledged arcade mini-game.

- Condemned 2 - a plot, a moment with a bear, an investigation system, a level in a museum, a level with dolls, a fight with a booze demon, a moment with super-strong robots ...

- Metroid Prime 1 - a cool transferred concept of the Metroid in 3D,
starting with a fat one worm on the ship and beyond - instant recognition of 2D Metroid and nastalgia, graphics, especially in winter locations, music. Great atmosphere of solitude, exploration, adventure.

- Nocturne - graphics and light just fly away, awesome video inserts a la RE1, music that you need, Thompson machine gun, ax, atmosphere ...

- Suffering - different endings, a moment with burning girls, murder of your family.

- Suffering: Ties that bind - plot denouement, constant corrals and pressing rubbing, the moment where the clown rubs behind the glass about what women need, the beginning of the game depends on the ending in the previous part.

- Psi-Ops - abilities, and physics.
- Halo 1 - sci-fi setting, vehicles, partners, music, open locations.
- Halo 2 - mega-videos, graphics, two-handed shooting.
- Halo 3 - co-op for 4 !!!, open locations, huge Scrubs.
- GOW1 - qte, graphics, brutality and cruelty, design and locations, a suicide chip at the very beginning, big monsters.
- GeOW - uber graphics, refined cover mechanics !!!, partners, co-op !!!, gray and gloomy world + atmosphere.

PS Dofiga still had such moments, you can't remember all of them, and I'm tired of writing.

o
old_osam 06.08.21

[b] mjlame [/ b], yes it is called everything in a row.

m
mjlame 06.08.21

[b] Osam [/ b], what came to mind, and there everything is in a row: gigi:.

D
DarK JiN 06.08.21

the ending of Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII

N
NiGHTS 06.08.21

[quote name = "MaXiDRoM_90"] 1) the moment when I first launched GTA3) [/ quote] yes, that was it.
but I remembered something else. when I in the fall of 2002 (in my opinion, around that time they began to officially deliver ps2 to Russia), I saw Gran Turismo 3 live in an electronics store for the first time. That was a SHOCK! [img] http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/anime/pictures/WhiteCat_1/14.gif [/ img] At that time pkashniki were actively advancing, but after what I saw, I no longer had any doubts about whether to buy a console and which one .. [img] http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/anime/pictures/GoGirl_1/tears2.gif [/ img]

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

Nuke Bunker Buster in Mercs 2 :) beautiful