3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rodion 06.08.21 09:57 pm

Metroid

Today I finally read the normal preview of 3rd Prime, and while I'm in: shock: first boss Ridley, my happiness has no limits, since Meta Ridley is in my opinion the best boss of all Metroids. they will switch over each other like beams in the Super Metroid, and there will also be 2 standard visors from the first 2 primes, i.e. battalion commander, and scan, the X-ray visor will return from the 1st, and the new visor-command visor will allow Samus to control the ship (wow, I can imagine how much new this visor will add to the gameplay mechanics). You can also now use the grapple hook everywhere in order to to discard the shields of the enemies and remove the obstacles. Also it became known that Samus is infected with a phason, and she will be able to use the phason to enter some kind of hyper mode, nothing is known about him, it is only known,
By the way, what is your favorite Metroid? I personally have Super Metroid, and 1st Prime.
90 Comments
Sort by:
m
max-max 06.08.21

Uh, a link to the original, to the samus (UK) niche like

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

super, we urgently need to go through part 2 (yes, yes, I still can't buy sba :() and cook grandmother

H
HOTaBITch 06.08.21

Class! Just yesterday I started the second prime time and ordered a hunter with a Wi-Fi adapter on the DS

r
rodion 06.08.21

link to the studio, read and enjoy
[url = http: //www.n-sider.com/articleview.php? articleid = 523] http://www.n-sider.com/articleview.php?articleid=523 [ / url]

By the way, what is your favorite prime?

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 3 minutes 46 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

dark night you can not pass the 2nd prime, it is less sensational than the 1st, some of it is more bland, some bosses everything is small and nothing, well, except that the giant robot spider is cool in terms of design, but the gameplay part of the 2nd prime is a million times cooler than the 1st.Overol, mmm for me, prime 2nd was a disappointment, since the plot exploits the ideas of the writer from the 1st episode, almost everything locations of the 2nd prime are inspired by the locations of the 1st.

r
rodion 06.08.21

So I decided to find out which part of Metroid is the best in your opinion, like I haven't forgotten anything, vote plz, it's very interesting who thinks what.

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

I only played Dandy a little.
My acquaintance with the Metroid will begin with the Wii.

r
rodion 06.08.21

>>> I just played a little on Dandy.
My acquaintance with the Metroid will begin with the Wii.

But in vain. Well, how was he to you? In my opinion, super, I went through all the metroids. Buy yourself a GBA and go through Zero Misheng, and fusion, and be sure to download the emulsion demolished and go through the Super Metroid, THIS IS SOMETHING.

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

I couldn't take it down, too tedious. I play on the cube, also boring ... but the game is not bad.

r
rodion 06.08.21

Fedya is not zvizdi, he is not boring at all, he is a masterpiece, I have not seen a game with a higher quality atmosphere of presence than in the super metroid in any game, though retro did not manage to recreate this atmosphere, but they created a different atmosphere, also cool. plan every metroid is just perfect, metroid is a classic, I hope at least you won't challenge Fedya, but how many awards did the 1st prime take away, well, you can't count them, and that says something. By the way, now I'm going through super metroid again, it's simple masterpiece.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 38 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

damn forgot to include prime hunters in the poll,: sad:

O
Or1s 06.08.21

I am for Metroid Prime 2 Echoes, the game is awesome, of course not much different from the first (Cuban first), but since I first played the second, and only then in the first, I decided that the second was still more elaborate ... Classic metroids are something, the game is wonderful, but the modern one is nevertheless closer to me ...

Why is there no variant of the DS hunter?

Z
Zoder 06.08.21

[quote] But in vain. Well, what about him? [/ quote]
I don't remember much on Dandy, but I have rum. And I have the SNES emulsion, I will definitely download the rum: wink:
But I do not promise to buy the GBA: mrgreen:

r
rodion 06.08.21

>>> Why is there no variant of the DS hunter?

damn forgot to include prime hunters in the poll,: sad:

P
PK 06.08.21

Metroid 3. Passed on emule, but I don't regret it at all, really THING.
Prime saw only from the outside, IMHO from Metroid there is only a name left.

r
rodion 06.08.21

>>> Prime saw only from the outside, IMHO from Metroid there is only a name left.
In principle, you are right, but there is a plot from the metroid, heroes, enemies, abilities, and this is quite a lot.

m
max-max 06.08.21

And here blah blah.
Well, if you talk to people who have not played metroids and say: I saw, there is only one name left, then there is less sense than confusion.
The fact that the series Metroid is a masterpiece is known to everyone who is at least a little versed in games. Metroid is for Nin the same as MGS or Faynal Fantasy for Sony. We can say that the Metroid is front-Title i.e. A title that Nintendo fans outside the platform will pay attention to.
I voted for the metroid zero mishn, because there they made everything. And the animated screensavers and design are cool and that's all. There is the most impressive moment when you go out on a mountain ledge and it is drizzling with rain and lighting is simple: love: I don’t know which game there is for GBA such a design of special effects in 2D. In general, power! (and bosses are crazy)

r
rodion 06.08.21

Zero target is really kurt, it's a pity that it is very short, even shorter than metroid fusion.
by the way, I hope they put a crack into the 3rd prime, which they did not manage to cram into the 1st prime (by the way, they did not have time for a lot of things, cut out what was not ready in the last weeks before the release, plus the scriptwriter had not yet managed to write a part of the script that would include the action of the crack , it's a pity, of course, I remember even a polygonal crayda model appeared on the network, well, nothing this time they have to correct the situation).

L
Lucifer 06.08.21

Is this that fart robot game? : D Probably cool! : mrgreen:

r
rodion 06.08.21

firstly, she is not a robot, but a person, and what do you call a pukalka? arm cannon: mrgreen :? and not probably cool, but really cool.

O
OkaRin 06.08.21

[b] Lucifer [/ b], You shouldn't be like that. You haven't seen or played, obviously, like this: roll :?

L
Lucifer 06.08.21

Where did you get it? Of course I played, fart balls at enemies: D