3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eon 06.08.21 09:57 pm

Your Most Hated Character [and]

Well, to see this I have not seen here, so why not)?
In short

1- Who?
2- Why?

Mona name all all all characters from any console, + even this hapless driver in all races [who we don't see].

Ask )
124 Comments
Sort by:
R
Retrokun 06.08.21

[quote name = "Cart_Man"] [quote name = "Hero"] Batman in games is simple: brash: [/ quote]
yes yes .. all cartoon characters from comics in games. well there pitrman, batment, hulk, ninja skulls, and so on .... [/ quote]
in nes. sega md versions by the way were norms)

then drank themselves =)

M
Metal max 06.08.21

[b] Azz [/ b], and the evil one just despises her! :-D :-D :-D

G
GuessWho 06.08.21

Who: Raiden (MGS2)
Why: P * an agile homogue disgusted with MGS2: evil:

A
ACE 06.08.21

Prince of Persia from WW and T2T

why? - I don't like homeless people and the prince from TSoT, the prince was cool, but ubisoft ruined everything: dn:

F
Formalin 06.08.21

Fatman of MGS2 for killing a Negro Demoman.
Jenova from ff7 for killing Iris (does anyone still think it was Sephiroth here?)))
Nariko for mocking my sense of beauty and faked coolness.

o
opposer 06.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], +1

E
Exost 06.08.21

Bugs Bunny
He really pisses me off, all his tricks go down on the brakes, for some 10 tons of weight I would have his ears off Adral))))

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 12 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

I don't like all the ACME sharashka I don't even know why, I only love the coyote, it runs funny))))

d
derek 06.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], this is yours IMHO. For me personally, the entire prince's trilogy is the best action-adventure game of the past generation. and the image of a prince in WW and T2T seemed normal to me - the prince just grew up, he can't be a boy all the time ..

I’m, for example, not mine, who might like Lara, I’m seriously speaking) that I used to be scary, that shyas is a lipped whore ... pomoimu in other games there are girls much more beautiful. I don't understand the general madness of the male population on the appearance of Lara Croft ...

o
old_osam 06.08.21

[quote] Fatman from MGS2 for killing a Negro demolitionist. [/ quote]

Peter Stillman did not seem to be able to defuse the bomb and the children died, and then pretended to be a cripple.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 6 minutes 4 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "GuessWho"] Who: Raiden (MGS2)
Why: P * an old homogeous disgusted with MGS2 : evil: [/ quote] there could not have been Solid Snake, the plot does not allow, another thing is that the designer could create another chela.

Raiden does not bother me, the more his jump (competent) speeds up the passage of the distance; for Snake, a full roll slows down the process, that is, it’s faster to just run than to somersault, although Solid's initial stage of somersault is very fast.

A
ACE 06.08.21

[b] derek [/ b], didn’t know that you were unconventional:?
homeless means like (like grown-up Persian princes), but lush-lipped brunettes are not, clinic :?

D
Don reba 06.08.21

Fuku-san from Shenmu
: maniac:

A
ACE 06.08.21

I remembered - I can not stand all the Persians by Kingdom Hearts, whom I saw in the first hour of the game, the
reason is that half of them are a corrupted version from the old finals, and the rest are clones.

I do not consider disney movies because they are true

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

I take my words back - Dante rules, but only in the anime: razz:

d
derek 06.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], I'm something traditional. but you had bad taste even for men)) you at least look at this horse from the Odysseus Lost which is on your avatar)

A
ACE 06.08.21

[quote name = "derek"] [b] ACE [/ b], I'm traditional. but [b] you [/ b] had [b] bad taste [/ b] even [b] for men [/ b])) you at least look at this horse from the odyssey lost that is on your avatar) [/ quote ]
ugh, good: crazy:

T
Tsukasa 06.08.21

Lara Croft. Because there are too many "news" on the game magazine about her.

edited: Yes, and also visually I don't like it at all.

A
ACE 06.08.21

[b] Tsukasa [/ b], stop watching yaoi. girls are gut

B
Bladef1st 06.08.21

I hate Bo Rai Cho from Mortal Kombat.

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

Lara, Panda, Jack and Ganryu from Tekken. faceless Shifa. Mario and Nintendo's Co (except for link, although he is not a fantan either).

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 40 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

and most of all I am enraged by the hero of Lost Odyssey: brash:

C
Cayenne 06.08.21

[quote] I hate Bo Rai Cho from Mortal Kombat. [/ quote]

I also hate this alcoholic who has eternal stomach problems