3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opposer 06.08.21 10:04 pm

Rez -?

What kind of game is this? Like an art house shooter, a mega cool designer made ... and then I was a village, spiked in shooters on the PC. What kind of game is it worth playing?
15 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yezeus 06.08.21

Worth it, Worth it! If Killer 7 is hooked, then you're in the right direction.
It's not a problem to get it, there is a version for PS2. Also Fantavision, if I'm not mistaken, from the "Mega Cool Designer!"

O
OGGIS 06.08.21

Such a musical shooter :) I just passed level 1, while I postponed it. It will be necessary to return
zs. the design is really great

r
rodion 06.08.21

It takes place in one sitting, mega design, great music, standard gameplay for the genre. In general, a masterpiece, but the Sin and Pasture on the H64 from Treger is better. And Rez is more of a pseudo musical game.

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

[b] rodion [/ b], try listening to the ost separately, there these rhythms and losses (if you hold down the button) change a lot. and so just do partly you are right.

I
Insolent Rus 06.08.21

Rez HD ftw!
91% for gamerunkings. 100% from 1up and Eurogamer! : lol:

C
Cain 06.08.21

but after 1 level it hangs for me :( (ps2 version)

P
Persona ng 06.08.21

[b] opposer [/ b], not worth it, move the cursor across the screen and that's it.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 56 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Insolent Rus"] Rez HD ftw!
91% for gamerunkings. 100% from 1up and Eurogamer! : lol: [/ quote]

I'll give you 1000 bucks, so you generally write that the game has a divine origin.

A
ACE 06.08.21

yesterday I downloaded the Rez HD trial from live. super of course
download full

E
EVIL DEVIL 06.08.21

rez caught me zhostko :)

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

the brain break is of course complete, but not my type of music

S
Sus_scrofa 06.08.21

[quote name = "Persona NG"] I'll give you 1000 bucks, so you can write that the game has a divine origin. [/ quote]
Give me at least 500 bucks, I'll write you whatever you want: ksfd:

w
wish 06.08.21

[quote name = "Persona NG"] [b] opposer [/ b], not worth it, move the cursor across the screen and that's it.
[/ quote]

yes, but also, what kind of game is this, where there are no blacks with guns ... fichnya fichney :-D

H
Humble 06.08.21

People - what is worth buying?)

E
EVIL DEVIL 06.08.21

oga

H
Humble 06.08.21

I took it and bought it) To all trance lovers, just a must have)
In general, very, very good. I like it. Only at night it is better not to play) Psychedelic)