3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 06.08.21 10:04 pm

action replay

They say that with the help of this thing you can change the game data in some way,
can anyone tell you more about it?
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.08.21

I know the current that there is such a thing on PS2 (it is lying around)
I used this garbage at one time in Primal to open all the cards ...

action replay for Ps2 is essentially like a cracker for shogi codes.

There, in short, as a disk, you launch a huge list of games ...
Choose a game that you would like to hack (for money, skills, etc.)
Choose from the list of codes for the game you need (put a check mark in advance), then press ok, then pop it out of the drive the action replay disc and insert the game that you hacked into.
That seems to be all (I described in short, maybe I forgot something (I used it for a long time))

The action replay has some other current functions, I don't remember which ones (I remember the current, that I didn’t press anything and I deleted all the saves from the memory card: cry :)

D
Digital noise 06.08.21

Also, programulin changes the PAL mode to NTSC and vice versa. also allows you to copy saves from a memory card to a USB flash drive and vice versa.

F
FoxHounder 06.08.21

Action Replay, GameShark and similar "code breakers" allow you to edit the contents of the console's memory by "freezing" or rewriting it. That is, for example, you can "freeze" health in a shooter by 100%, even if there is no corresponding cheat in the game and the like.
But with the help of a cracker, you can only change the game data that is recorded in the RAM of the included console. And still it is desirable to understand a little bit in HEXs / assembler in order to better understand how it all works.

D
DarK JiN 06.08.21

where that is)) on GBA and NDS))) everything is cool ... but I used it only after passing)))

O
OkaRin 06.08.21

[b] Night Chaos [/ b], I described everything correctly + DVD regions to change and so on.
[b] ACE [/ b], You can change it purely for cheating purposes: gigi:.
Well, there - to accelerate the speed of the game, stop the game time, shove objects and much more.
The most popular are action replay, gameshark and codebreaker)))).
Basically, after rebooting the console - the data is reset.
But some are remembered when you play with the level and so on ...
It can also help if the game hangs there, etc. - at the podgruzitso location, etc.