3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 06.08.21 10:04 pm

The Best Game for Playstation 2!

Because poll can be current from 10 games, made the most, I hope there will be a choice for everyone.

I believe that for the entire existence of the console, and this is about 6 years, many excellent and simply super excellent games have come out, but I can single out one current one, this: Shadow Of Colossum! My voice is behind him.
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serik 06.08.21

Silent Hill 2

If only "another option" hitched ...

D
Daikatana 06.08.21

where is Killzone?
[quote] Shadow Of Colossu [b] m [/ b]! My vote is behind him. [/ Quote]
[quote] 10 Shadow Of Colossu [b] m [/ b] [/ quote]
yes, you can remove Fahrenheit or Resident Evil 4 from the list, and add "Another option".

Z
Zhou 06.08.21

Jak3 ...

T
The REAL 06.08.21

Silent Hill 2

V
Vigi 06.08.21

And if for some Sillent Hill 2 is in the first place, then on the second cho, in short, which game is the best of these, and bet. If it was possible to make a list of at least 20 pieces, then Silent2 and Jak 3 were definitely put in there. Well, Killzone .... I don't know, I don't know, I think there are much better games in this list.

T
The REAL 06.08.21

From what I've played (on this list) the best is God Of War. And voted for him.

F
Frost-sama 06.08.21

1 6 7 9 10 my choice

V
Vigi 06.08.21

Frost-sama and which one did he vote for? There is the same sup!

D
Daikatana 06.08.21

[quote] Well, Killzone .... I don't know, I don't know, I think there are much better games in this list. [/ quote] To
each his own . For example, I played all the games on the list, except for FF, GTA, GOV, and I am not going to play them, and the rest of the games from the list did not hook me to be worthy of my personal the best.

t
the end 06.08.21

I vote for my dear Metal Girich, MGS 3 is super. : D

Z
ZoOk 06.08.21

NO GAME ON THE LIST COMPARES MGS3

K
Kotomoto 06.08.21

Metal Gear Solid 3 ....

W
Wildduck 06.08.21

Almost all are the best. Stupid voting, you can not choose one of several masterpieces of your genre, because it is impossible to compare them.

L
Leider 06.08.21

Well, who does polls like that ... Everybody writes the best game in his opinion, and then it is necessary to make the top from the discussed ones.

V
Vigi 06.08.21

Leider, a normal poll, just who doesn't like something, let them not vote in this poll.
Also here you can discuss games that are not here. And if everyone writes about their other best games, then the survey will need to be made from a minimum of 30 answers. And this is forbidden here ...

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

From the list for me, at least 4 games are approximately on the same level.
Gave his voice for MGU.

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

Until I play Resident Evil 4 and Shadow Of Colossus, I will not vote.

L
Leider 06.08.21

DMC3 is my choice)

R
Raipper 06.08.21

GTA: gigi:

-
-Mag 06.08.21

the survey is not well thought out ... I don't understand what Fahrenheit does there, but there is no Killzone ... there is T5, but no Soul ... illiterate and quickly cooked up ...
and it is impossible to choose one game ... and that's okay!