3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kefka 06.08.21 10:10 pm

Rotting Tony Hawk's Skateboarding series.

And already starts to stink. Played here in Westland - almost a copy of the underground2. Those. the same childishness of characters, motley color levels, lack of style, poor architecture for tricks, unoriginal locations, eternal prompts, reduced dynamics (relative to 1-4 parts), crappy sound, alterations of classic levels, degraded trick / menu / status upgrade / discovery system boards / accessories. True, there is a bicycle ... Very accurately noted by the authors themselves - they invented the bicycle.
Grafeka is finally moronic. Meanwhile, 1-2 parts were famous for their amazing graphic performance on all platforms (on PSH - it was generally the best).
In short, where is the series heading and why does no one still release a normal TX clone?
22 Comments
Sort by:
b
bagel 06.08.21

The last time I played the second part. In the third I played quite a bit, did not flood ... Then I did not try any andygrounds ...

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

The game has rotted under the_root. After the third - DRAIN! : evil:

-
-Mag 06.08.21

yes, for all my dislike of skateboards at 3-4, I'm still a game (PS, DC). further than me as it did not roll! and the people too!
all kind of braking! and uninteresting. The most was for me - this is the 4th part!

P.S. in general, I like BMX more - I remember Dave Mirra.

X
X-snaKe 06.08.21

IMHO Underground is the first wherever it went (even though the storyline was normal there). But with the second it has already begun. Some stupid jokes went.

S
Sinev 06.08.21

All parts including 4 were cool, 2 were generally hardcore, and then - moronic levels, ideas, tricks, absolute unreality. Previously, you immersed yourself in the world of skate, now - in a good arcade.

S
Sheiko 06.08.21

I started playing Tony with the second part. Yes ... when I just started this game for the first time, I could not tear myself away, I only had time to change the keyboards (fast wear :). When the third part came out, my joy knew no bounds, and when the fourth part came out, it was just something.
Watching the screens from the outgoing Underground, I just didn't know what to do, I thought it would be a boom in the gaming industry, but when I found out that it wouldn't be on pc, I had vague doubts. Then they wrote they say wait for the "corrected" U2.
Yes ... having launched this "miracle" of the gamemaker's thought, I, to put it mildly, was "surprised" what this game has become ??? Excuse me, but at least an arcade, but not to such an extent, I am already silent that, compared to other characters in the game, yours is just some kind of down overgrown, but what can I say about tasks ... before, even though the missions were in terms of "game" reality but in U2 they reached their climax. Probably in Wasteland, the main character flies in space, shoots a laser and performs tricks of this type: sitting on the toilet on his skateboard, watching TV, making himself lunch and jumping along the railing.
In short, the gameplay comes to insanity. I set myself Tony 4 and play, I think this is the best creation of all the series.

About music:
Personally, I like Mouzon from all parts, only I did not play or listen to wasteland.

k
kukuruka 06.08.21

attempts to make a storyline ruined everything
and the addition of bam margera, to get a larger audience - also
IMHO, the best parts are 2 and 4

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

I started to play with the 3rd, all subsequent ones are crap ...

S
Sheiko 06.08.21

[quote name = "kukuruka"] the best parts are 2 and 4 [/ quote]
Definitely
[quote name = "Dearth Reals"] all subsequent ones are crap ...
[/ quote]
Why, another 4th in a row, in my opinion the best ...

C
Chez 06.08.21

the game did not get worse, she went crazy, getting cancer under the mtv format

S
Sheiko 06.08.21

[quote name = "Chez"] the game hasn't gotten worse, it has gone wild, getting cancer under the mtv format [/ quote]
that's for sure, if it goes on like this, then the final of this project is very close.

K
Kefka 06.08.21

> the game hasn't gotten worse, it is opopsela The

question is, why should it popset if the sales of the first games were at a high level?

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

[quote name = "Kefka"]> the game hasn't gotten worse, it has gone pop The

question is, why should it popset if the sales of the first games were at a high level? [/ quote]
The trend ...

-
-Raven- 06.08.21

they'll probably shoot me right now, but I'll say that I really like Underground 2.
I went through it 7 times, and with great pleasure ... opened all the charms, finished the bonus level ... in general - my favorite series ...

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

[quote name = "- Raven -"] they'll probably shoot me right now, but I'll say that I really like Underground 2.
I went through it 7 times, and with great pleasure ..... opened all the charms, finished the bonus level ... in general - my favorite series ... [/ quote]
Face the wall!
: uzi:: uzi:: uzi:: scare:
In fact, there is nothing wrong with the second Underground - it's just TOO pop ....

S
Sheiko 06.08.21

[quote name = "- Raven -"] they'll probably shoot me right now, but I'll say that I really like Underground 2.
I went through it 7 times, and with great pleasure ..... opened all the charms, finished the bonus level ... in general - my favorite series ... [/ quote]
Taste and color ...

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

2 -Raven-
Here the question is different:
Did you like parts 1-3?

-
-Raven- 06.08.21

I have not mastered any of them.
Yes, I liked them. At first. But I was bored.
In THUGe2, cool humor (IMHO), cool quests and more.
Yes, jumping 40 meters is a rut, but nevertheless, it is fun.
Exactly, not a sim, but an arcade game which is interesting to play ... and learns new jokes ... pop, as you put it .. Although, rather banter ..

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

[quote name = "- Raven -"] I haven't mastered any of them.
Exactly, not a sim, but an arcade game that is interesting to play ... and learns new jokes ... pop, as you put it .. Although, rather banter .. [/ quote]
That's actually the answer - Underground 2 is liked by those who are original I didn't like Skater.

S
Sheiko 06.08.21

[quote name = "Darth Reals"] [quote name = "- Raven -"] I haven't mastered any of them.
Exactly, not a sim, but an arcade game which is interesting to play ... and learns new jokes ... pop, as you put it .. Although, rather banter .. [/ quote]
That's actually the answer - Underground 2 is liked by those who I didn't like the Pro Skater. [/ Quote]
So to speak, U2 was released to capture a different contingent ([quote name = "Dearth Reals"] Underground 2 is liked by those who did not like the original Pro Skater. [/ Quote])