3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GuessWho 06.08.21 10:10 pm

Worth Waiting

I was looking for a similar topic - I did not find it, I was surprised.

So ... In this thread, I would like to hear feedback from people about certain games that they were waiting for and finally waited.

Let's list the games that you waited, waited and they [b] met [/ b] your expectations, while describing your feelings and feelings after completing it.

For example:

The game that I have been waiting very hard for and finally waited for is [b] Resident Evil 4 [/ b] on the GameCube. When she came out, I could not find a place for myself from the happiness that overwhelmed me. I bought it on the very first day of release, NTSC version with Freeloader, tk. The "cube" was palovsky and began to pass. I immersed myself in it so deeply that I forgot about everything. About food, about studying, about the street and everything else. As a result, after passing, I was happy as never before and went through the mission "Mercenaries" for a couple of weeks (just for fun. I collected the "stars" on the first day)

Here is such a small story, albeit a small one. It is interesting to listen to yours too;)
17 Comments
Sort by:
B
Big boss 06.08.21

I had: oops: great happiness when GTA San Andreas came out! : roll:
True True!

S
Sultan 06.08.21

[b] Guess Who [/ b], I had similar feelings with Heavenly Sword. : ksfd:

l
lonely_soul 06.08.21

the saffering 2. a fun toy.

B
Big boss 06.08.21

I was also impressed by the moment in Bully (PS2) When Gary leads you somewhere and ... BAM potstava! We must fight Russell! : D

T
Timsonic 06.08.21

I was really looking forward to the Year of Thief 2: D I downloaded a bunch of videos, watched them a bunch of times, looked at screenshots, bought the Games Country as soon as I saw the info and a video about it in the magazine. I replayed the first part ... I constantly asked the seller when they would receive the game. On the day of the purchase, I was at a hairdresser near the store. I went out and thought, let me call the seller, maybe the game has already arrived and how happy I was to learn that he was already playing it !!! : gigi: Bullet rushed to him, watched him play it on a big HD TV and talked to the seller in an admiring tone. When I bought it, I didn't care that the price was 2 times more expensive, since the game was on a two-layer: D
I played at home just reveling in ... even when the game was frozen at the moment with Ikarus, rummaged through the forums, rewrote the game on 2 DVD 5, then continued to play it ... Upset the end ... WANT GOV 3 !!!!!!! ! : twisted:

J
Jaspar 06.08.21

waited and waited? hmm ... maybe RE: Code Veronica X

Y
Yezeus 06.08.21

[b] Anachronox [/ b]. Oh, that was a long time! I first saw the scans in a German magazine (I don't remember when) and a description. I was impressed by this world, which I did not really know anything about. The end was happy, the game met all my hopes. I remember I overclocked my percent and lost the guarantee for the system unit. Now these games are not made. Vaughn [b] Gothic [/ b] the latter completely disappointed. Absolute rudeness from the developers! They waited and believed so much, but they didn't test the product! Here I can't do without mats! So let's not talk about the bad. Plus the once legendary series from Akella [b] Corsairs [/ b], it's a pity the bastards buried her. They completely scored on the image. I wish them to hang themselves!

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 19 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

At the moment I'm waiting for [b] Rig & Roll 3 [/ b] from 1C. I believe the guys. The ultimate game for an amateur.

X
Xopek 06.08.21

Shenmue 2: razz:

C
Cayenne 06.08.21

Bioshock.
And of course LRC: wink:

d
detroitwut 06.08.21

Half-Life 2 8)

[quote name = "Cayenne"] And of course LRC: wink: [/ quote]

Lada Racing Club? : II:

S
Spriggan 06.08.21

Silent Hill 4.

o
ok 06.08.21

[b] Spriggan [/ b], I believed in c3, but 4?

S
Spriggan 06.08.21

[b] oleg klopov [/ b], the fourth part finally shook up the series, we saw a slightly different setting and atmosphere, which, in my opinion, was in no way inferior to the previous parts.
It's like FF12 for its series. There should always be innovation in games.

C
Cayenne 06.08.21

[b] detroitwut [/ b], He's the most: wink:

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

[b] Spriggan [/ b], I did not like the repeated passage of the same levels there, hack: evil:
Although, of course, the atmosphere is as always on top

K
KKK 06.08.21

FF10 I waited long enough. I read a ton of muculature in color and not so much, before buying ps2. In vain! Xenosaga broke off in full (*****)

Y
Yezeus 06.08.21

[b] Full Throtle [/ b] the sequel was announced, but later decided to cancel (freeze?). It was very disappointing. Although everything may be correct. Vaughn Sam and Max were "revived". It’s some kind of nonsense.