3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperFedya 06.08.21 10:10 pm

Best Contemporary Platformer

Sonic Adventure is the first next gen platformer. Awesome speed and variety.

Jak & Daxter - original characters, humor, great graphics, interesting and varied quests, a huge unified world.

Mario Sunshine is a clone of Mario 64. Even the plot is like in all other mario ...

Ratchet and Clank - as well as with J&D, original characters, new platforming gameplay, great graphics, a huge world, humor. Something new for platformers.
108 Comments
Sort by:
r
razgulnоv 06.08.21

did not play

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

The description of MS is amazing. Aren't you tired of yourself yet? :?
And what is it for? So that later in the "versus" everyone can poke the results of this "poll"?

K
Kotomoto 06.08.21

IMHO Jak & Daxter.

n
nightmare 06.08.21

Even if the vote is over, Ratchet & Clank!

L
Lunisay aka kawaii 06.08.21

voted for J & D, it has pretty good graphics + a good plot, and a bit of humor: razz: although I'm not a fan of platformers.

r
realFOX 06.08.21

I didn’t vote, because I don’t know which is better Jack or rhythchet, I went through all the parts and everything is super

P
Portable 06.08.21

Without a doubt, of course this is JAK, especially the third one! Ratchet is also good, but he has no plot (meaning a very meager plot), in the last part of Jack, the events were very dashing that attracted me. the dish is very sweet, but you have to know how to cook it and serve it to the table!

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

I also voted for J&D, game steering wheel. I also liked the voice acting of the characters there. Xs is like in English, but in French it is very strong. And the world is VERY diverse. Mini games are interesting too.

Sonic Adventure 1/2 is also very good. I took here SA2 for Cuba.

K
Kefka 06.08.21

After the release of Psychonauts, I realized that before them (before the psychonauts), 3D walkers simply did not exist. An interesting game process is mixed with a quest, lively humor, talented design, a cult plot (maybe delusional, but it gives food for thought).
Of the Xboxes, I would like to note the Oddworld universe, which is a masterpiece of modern art.
In the third place is the hyperdynamic and exhausting Sonic, in the fourth place is the cult Mario, and in the very tail are the mascots from SCE.
Amen.

r
realFOX 06.08.21

[quote name = "Kefka"] After the release of Psychonauts, I realized that before them (before the psychonauts), 3D walkers simply did not exist. An interesting game process is mixed with a quest, lively humor, talented design, a cult plot (maybe delusional, but it gives food for thought).
Of the Xboxes, I would like to note the Oddworld universe, which is a masterpiece of modern art.
In the third place is the hyperdynamic and exhausting Sonic, in the fourth place is the cult Mario, and in the very tail are the mascots from SCE.
Amen. [/ Quote]
Then everything is clear why you treat jacks and ritchets this way. :-D

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

Mario Sunshine BEST PLATFORMER TODAY. Super graphics, ingenious design, "living" water, great storyline !!!!!!!

psNintendo doesn't make bad games ...

M
Mamun 06.08.21

[b] Kya dark lineage [/ b] - rulez! : D

x
xtr 06.08.21

ICO

M
Mamun 06.08.21

If I am not mistaken, ICO is a very ancient toy. Can I get more details?

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

[quote name = "mamun"] If I'm not mistaken, ICO is a very ancient toy. Can you
get more details? [/ Quote] 2001, and this is not a platformer.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

I would vote for Jack and the Psychonauts, but the last currents came out and they are not on the list ... so Jack and his friend Dexter!
and Destroy AlHumans ?, though this is probably not quite a platformer ... or rather, not at all))) but I have all these games called for a simple - cartoons!

P.S. why was there no Spyro in the survey, for example?

W
Wildduck 06.08.21

I chose Sonic Adventures from the games listed in the survey. For this reincarnation of Sonic and his team is much more successful than the reincarnation of the same great and terrible plumber Mario. Damn, that's how I want to remove this pipe from it, and play the normal continuation of Mario 64 with a new graphics engine.

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

Conker: Live & Reloaded: up:

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

Conker (Xbox) Masterpiece !!! Handsome, cruel ... BEST !!!

P
PBS 06.08.21

Psychonafts.