3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gojira 06.08.21 10:18 pm

Your game achievements

Mine will be soon (right now, too lazy to type so much)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 13 minutes 27 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Passed:
Spartan: total warrior
MGS2 (2 times)
Madagascar
TEKKEN5 (ALL CHRACTER ENDINGS UNLOCKED)
Half-life2
Half-life2: episode one
SOUL CALIBUR3 (ALL CHARACTER ENDINGS UNLOCKED)
MGS3: snake eater + subsistance (maaaaany times!): Love:
Total overdose
GTA: San Andreas
King kong (2 times) I
can't remember further

[ color = green] [size = 75] Added after 7 minutes 6 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Oh yes Bully

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 31 minutes 35 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Are you too lazy or something?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 9 minutes 51 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

I was announced a boicot.
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
StopCloud 06.08.21

Here we have hardcore players - so they write long lists .. So wait: gigi:

A
ACE 06.08.21

a similar topic was somewhere ...
looking for laziness: roll:

A
Alchemiss 06.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], nope, there was a topic about lists of passed games, and how many times that passed.
[url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/spisochek-vt19374.html] http://forums.gamemag.ru/spisochek-vt19374.html [/ url]
[url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru /skol-ko-raz-vy-proshli-igru-vt297307.html]http://forums.gamemag.ru/skol-ko-raz-vy ... 97307.html [/ url]
Oh yes, please don't write what you can write in those topics - write something like personal records, and stuff like that.)

I
Ilyusha 06.08.21

the fastest Arcanum walkthrough ([url = http: //rapidshare.com/files/1318637/arcanumspeedrun.avi] 23 minutes [/ url]!) I
still can't download better quality for speeddemosarchive.com ...

F
FOX 06.08.21

Kada appeared in our town PS and games were rarely brought to her, then I had to play the old n + 1 number of times (I spent my school years in the game) at least all the Reziki, well, since I went through twenty tokens, and I also saw how all the others pass by. Like poetry, I could tell everything by the teeth: razz:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 4 minutes 16 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

And I was looking for something like that on a computer on the emule Tobal2 passed (dungeons) , on Sonya, this tin was simply not real, plus everything she was Japanese. I must say kada took place on Sonya, then I had to redraw the hieroglyphs so that the bottles with the drug would not be confused (although one dick did not help). Mega ruuuul game.

j
just for fun 06.08.21

[quote] Added after 7 minutes 6 seconds:

Oh yes Bully

Added after 31 minutes 35 seconds:

Are you too lazy or something?

Added after 9 minutes 51 seconds:

I was announced a boikot. [/
Quote ] BLONDINCO !!!

o
old_osam 06.08.21

GameCube:
Remake rank S
Zero Rank S
Metal Gear Solid TS BigBoss rank
PS2:
Metal Gear Solid 2 BigBoss rank
Devil May Cry S rank ALL easy mode normal mode hard mode: Dande must die the current passed, but the first time and not as some on play several times in Normal mode and there :)

v
vodafon 06.08.21

RE remake:
passed at hard difficulty level in invisible mode (when all enemies are invisible)
Super Mario Sunshine:
collected 103 shines

Ninja Gaiden:
just finished the game .. :-D

and much more ..: gigi:

o
old_osam 06.08.21

Invizible and Reel Survivr, I also went to the Super rank.

H
Hater 06.08.21

Passed 10 challenges in God Of War and the game itself on hard!
Passed Final Fantasy I on PS One on hard
Scored points for first place in Tekken bowling in Tekken Tag Tournament on PS 2
Passed Manhunt on the most difficult without radar and got all the mini-games, and a record in the mini-game where you need to survive in a street fight my record is 34 people

A
ACE 06.08.21

the first in russia to complete the game Tomb Rider of Legends exactly 100% (this means found all the artifacts and passed all the trials): D

E
Emerald weapon 06.08.21

89.8% passed GT3 on joystick: lol:

I
IS 06.08.21

I found a frying pan in Fable, beat San Andreas a hundred percent, and lost 25 hours in Jak 3 nonstop.

b
b4nd1t00 06.08.21

several times (in fact, it was a long time there when I played) I was in the top twenty on cs-s.ru and otstrel.ru on kss. maximum eighth place. although this is not an achievement not a fig.

y
yuhan 06.08.21

All platinum in BlastCorps (mega tin - spent a year and a half). All platinum in the third Crash, all Spyro PS1s at 100%, broke one Japanese record in MGS.

Probably my most important record is the leveling up of all stats in FF7 to 255, I had there well over 10,000 battles. It was necessary to devour enemies in an underwater plane to give the item +1 to the stat.

And also passed FF8 and FF9 in Japanese: lol:

a
aladdin 06.08.21

Gold Medal Online Owner in Ridge Racer 7 for 2 days of play.
world boxing champion at 32 50-0-0 KO = 50 in Fight Night Round 3
3-time world champion Formula 1 season 2007

o
old_osam 06.08.21

[quote name = "aladdin"] Ridge Racer 7 Online Owner Gold Medal for 2 days of play.
world boxing champion at 32 50-0-0 KO = 50 in Fight Night Round 3
3-time Formula 1 world champion of the 2007 season Toronto :) at the All-Star level.

In Onimusha2, in the critical fashion mode, I got to the last tramp, without a black amulet, of course.

B
Bladef1st 06.08.21

At one time, Doom2 passed at the ultra violence level of difficulty, I use only a chainsaw.

A
ACE 06.08.21

[b] Bladef1st [/ b],: shock: tin, respect: agree:

b
black zero 06.08.21

Devil May Cry 3 SE - completed on dante must die difficulty + all side quests.
GTA Vice City - completed the storyline in 8 hours.
Lego Star Wars 2 - took place with his brother, opened all the characters, bonuses, etc. 100%