3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
diXer 06.08.21 10:31 pm

List

That's interesting to me. I keep a list of the games I played. Are there other gamers like that?

105 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman 06.08.21

That's interesting to me. I keep a list of the games I played. Are there other gamers like that?

Yes, I remember them all from memory.

T
Talker 06.08.21

There are three options:

1) Either you have a phenomenal memory

2) Or "rich" gaming experience

3) Either you are a lamer who cannot pass even 1 10 of all the games that he played.

2DiXer

As for the list of passed, I do not mind because I do not see the point in this.

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

There are three options:

3) Either you are a lamer who cannot pass even 1 10 of all the games that he played.

: rotfl:

And I don't have a list of passed games, but there is a database of all my games, and here I mark those that I passed. : wink:

G
Guest 06.08.21

Let's social. poll we will fix!

I DO NOT SEE!

G
GUUD 06.08.21

damn, it's me lamer - I have completed games about 20 - 25 ... (Minesweeper does not count :))

R
Roman 06.08.21

There are three options:

2DiXer

As for the list of passed, I do not mind because I do not see the point in this.

I have had a computer since June 14, 2002. During this time I went through:

: arrow: Soldier of Fortune 1,2

: arrow: NOLF 2

: arrow: Return to Castle Wolfenstein

: arrow: Clive Barker's Undying

: arrow: Hidden and Dangerous

: arrow: Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Spearhead

: arrow: Blood 1,2

: arrow: James Bond: Nightfire

: arrow: Unreal 1,2

: arrow: Iron Storm

: arrow: Fallout 2, Tactics

: arrow: Hitman 2

: arrow: Mafia

: arrow: Soul Reaver 2

: arrow: Blood Omen 2

: arrow: The Thing

: arrow: Silent Hill 2

I remember there was something else, but I can't remember.

S
Segal 06.08.21

I have been playing on computers and consoles since 1985. I wonder if I decide to post a list here, will our hosting be enough or not? :-D

T
Talker 06.08.21

I have been playing on computers and consoles since 1985. I wonder if I decide to post a list here, will our hosting be enough or not? :-D

And you are in TXT and rar him rar :)

85th .. From Damn, I was a year old ...: razz: My 91st began to truncate, with a sinclair (by the way, my sinclair was cool-128K of memory, it's not like a shit, it's not 64K like many others :) ... besides, his father himself soldered it and even etched boards by order) ... Then the dandy and the search, then Sega, then 486, etc.

S
Segal 06.08.21

85th .. From Damn, I was a year ...: razz: My 91st started a truncated, with a sinclair (by the way, I had a cool sinclair-128K of memory, it's not hard for you, it's not that 64K as for many :)

Hehe. Firstly, the standard value is 48K + 16K ROM, and secondly, I had 512K: razz: Plus a percent overclocked Z80A @ 7MHz and a disk drive, or rather an accelerated disk interface. Well, the music coprocessor, Covox, a special printer (as I remember now, it printed on a strip of paper about 10 cm wide - it's cool to make spurs).

R
Roman 06.08.21

Yes, men, you are talking here about what I hear for the first time.

S
Segal 06.08.21

Yes, guys. You are talking here about what I hear for the first time. Young still :) In 20 years (my God, how old I am), you will also rub the young people about Celeron and Pentium II. : rotfl: Say - played in the very first part of Mafia and the first Silent Hill. : clever:No one will believe :-D

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

Eh, you have perverted you understand the soul ... :) I started with BK-0010-01, and took Spectrum a little later ... :)

D
Di @ blO 06.08.21

I kept the list earlier, now I can't see it, but I'm trying to restore it from memory!

: arrow: ResidentEvil1,2,3.

: arrow: HalfLife

: arrow: SilentHill1

: arrow: Desperados

: arrow: MidtownMadness1,2

: arrow: nfs3,4

: arrow: ResAlert

: arrow: FIFA2002

: arrow: Mafia

: arrow: GTA3

Perhaps all that I can remember at the moment!

T
Talker 06.08.21

85th .. From Damn, I was a year ...: razz: My 91st started a truncated, with a sinclair (by the way, I had a cool sinclair-128K of memory, it's not hard for you, it's not that 64K as for many :)

Hehe. Firstly, the standard value is 48K + 16K ROM, and secondly, I had 512K: razz: Plus a percent overclocked Z80A @ 7MHz and a disk drive, or rather an accelerated disk interface. Well, the music coprocessor, Covox, a special printer (as I remember now, it printed on a strip of paper about 10 cm wide - it's cool to make spurs).

Well, Duc, I wrote 64KB of memory ... Patamu did not remember exactly how many of them were in RAM ... 8) And I had a floppy drive (at first), I had a tape recorder Spring and a black-and-white figznaetskoyumy TV Shelyaris .. And still, even in 1991, my classmates ran to my home to look at the computer as a miracle of enemy technology ;-) and enthusiastically played E-Type (or is it R-Type?), Death wish and so on ...

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

played with gusto in the E-Type (or is it R-Type?)

It was R-type, I remember exactly. eight)

s
shaman 06.08.21

God, what game gurus are gathered here, it's already scary! : razz:

N
Neprus 06.08.21

Yeah, grandfathers are nostalgic :-D

S
Segal 06.08.21

Well, Duc, I wrote 64KB of memory ... Patamu did not remember exactly how many of them were in RAM ... 8) And I had a floppy drive (at first), I had a tape recorder Spring and a black-and-white figznaetskoyumy TV Shelyaris .. And still, even in 1991, my classmates ran to my home to look at the computer as a miracle of enemy technology ;-) and enthusiastically played E-Type (or is it R-Type?), Death wish and so on ...

Yes, at first I also had 48K with a tape recorder. Only the TV was color. They bought my computer for me in 1986, and before that I turned over to a friend in our city KIVTs (my aunt worked there). Well, as they bought me a computer, so my friends' get-togethers were organized every night. And so on until graduation :)

And also - R-Type. We even had a championship in it in our city. : wink:

K
Katrin 06.08.21

Still young :) After 20 years (my God, how old I am)

don't worry, we'll all be there

S
Segal 06.08.21

Still young :) After 20 years (my God, how old I am)

don't worry, we'll all be there

Katya, thank God, I am still "here". Or do you think that I, like Samael, lead this site from a secluded den in the underworld? : twisted: