3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Mag 06.08.21 10:31 pm

One piece

As I started playing this wonderful toy a few days ago, now I can't tear myself away from it! Or rather, I'm playing a part called Grand Adventure.
This is a great stylish fighting game from Nemko. The game, as I understand it, went to the Cube and PS2. Estimates average 70%. But these assessments are false, once again I am convinced that it is not always worth believing. At least it's definitely not worth it now. Although it may be about me) But the game gives a lot of pleasant sensations, however, along with negative ones - a couple of points demonstrate a clearly unbalanced complexity.
The difficulty lies in completing all the adventures 100%, I suffer from such a disease)
Out of 5 adventures, 4 have already passed 100%. In some cases, a character (there were 2 such cases) had to download for several hours in order to overwhelm an enemy with a certain person to receive a bonus.
Well, okay, we cope.
The game has cool animation, funny. Colorful levels and very cute, great mini-games. 24 characters for action. Some you will have to open. Even more support characters - during the battle, you can call someone for help for a while. The game has a good pumping system.
You will have to compete both in a heap of 1v1 battles, and in a large number of battles against crowds of enemies, and also in various mini-games, as I wrote above. In general, everything is fun and cool. While playing this game, I remembered some kind of din on Dream - a painfully dynamic fighting game was like that, I remembered - Power Stone 2. I played it a lot - apparently that's why I'm delighted with One Piece.
In general, I advise everyone who loves dynamic fun fighting games to play.
And for those who played, please share your impressions.

P.S. Nemko is still the king of fighting games. I knew this after the release of the first Soul and continue to make sure with the release of other games.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 18 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

By the way - I still don't understand how to open music and galleries, no one will tell you? I have already 100% completed 4 out of 5 adventures - but nifiga, not a single melody ((
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KKK 06.08.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], 1.5 months and more than one note, I'm in shock! You can not get hung up on some RPGs, from underground'a transition to pop'y, soap dramas are replaced by one another, longing is green.
I haven't watched the series, I've only seen a demo out of seven seasons, it's a pity ... The game caught on. Passed for 5th by 100%. I wanted to win back all the bonuses, it was not there!
1 Each Persian has two secret attacks, one is available, the other is hidden, how to open them RIDDLE. One is given to Luffy after the battle with the Crocodile, if you use the secret in battle. attack, but for the rest where to get it? I think at a certain stage, with a specific character, under unknown conditions, using a secret. attack ... Result is zero !.
2 I went through the battle mode, but I can't beat the 1st one. Result 2 rank!
3 Battle gives pictures, voices and incomprehensible cards, what is it extra. bonus game or joke?
4 Where can I find info. to the game, a lot of questions have accumulated ...

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[b] KKK [/ b], well, let's say not one and a half, but two and a half :)
Yes, and I passed it, I just probably forgot to unsubscribe. True, the last adventure was not 100% successful :( I still had to suffer. The game is far from simple! I went through the chela with a hook, opened all the Persians around.
I did not delete the game from the screw - I will still play it.

[Quote] 1 Each Persian has two secret attacks, one is available, the other is hidden, how to open them PUZZLE. under unknown conditions, using a secret attack ... The result is zero!. [/ quote]
I honestly don't remember, I thought there was only one secret attack.

[Quote] 3 Battle gives pictures, voices and incomprehensible cards, what is it extra. a bonus game or a joke? [/ quote]
probably open all the cards, there the infa is different. I opened a little.

[quote] 4 Where can I find info. to the game, a lot of questions have accumulated ... [/ quote] It's a
shame that there are no fakov for this game (

I will try to finish everything as soon as possible. Now it’s not easy, it’s not easy, it’s not easy to fulfill some conditions it sometimes seems unrealistic.

N
Neojin 06.08.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], One Piece (adventure of a lonely pussy): brash: ...
You still advise the guys from ASOF to introduce this discipline to the MFA 2007, even Naruto Shippuuden is even better: sad: where are you everybody roll, people?

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

and where did the people go?

K
KKK 06.08.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], 1 If you passed 100% or almost 100%, then you tried to fulfill all the bonus requirements, 1 story for Luffy last fight with Crocodile bonus to finish off the secret. attack, after the victory appears the inscription "added a secret. Attack, to activate it, press ..." I ignored, how much in vain, I had to go through the first episode from the very beginning without saving. to read the inscription again .. Glory to the eggs!
When choosing a Persian (Luffy), hold down L 1. In battle, he will use 2 sec. at. instead of the first. They do not differ in strength, they look COOLER! Remember, you probably have it. Speaking of strength and unpredictability, in seconds. at. everything depends on the conditions, you are poisoned, doused with oil, and you are burning, and HP is enough for only one breath, then it's time to apply sec.at., fatal damage!
2 About cards. For the passage of the battle, at any difficulty level, 5 cards are given, the more open the less prize money (4,3,2,1 ..) There are 2 cards left, to open them you need to get 1 rank. Easier said than done!

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 12 minutes 27 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

I could not ...
In my opinion, the strongest don Krieg with his specials. at and a machine gun, makes you keep the enemy at a distance, close combat death, speed is not enough.
The crocodile is also not bad, comfortable secret, good technique, only the speed is not enough. Third Smoke is a fine fellow!

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 20 minutes 28 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Dr. Robotnic"] and where
did the people go ? [/ quote] Indeed!
I agree.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[b] KKK [/ b], I have 100% completed all adventures except the last one. Then I will look like a thread how many percent I have there and what has been learned from whom.

[Quote] The crocodile is also not bad, comfortable secret, good technique, only the speed is not enough. [/ Quote]
The crocodile has a cool combo attack, ending with sand on the ground. and this sand attacks and walks on any level. This is a very cool property.

[Quote] In my opinion, the strongest Don Krieg with his specials. at and with a machine gun [/ quote]
I didn't really play with them. There is also the last adventure as ... you recruit the fighters yourself - and the crocodile is good, plus it was of the highest level. so I rocked it. then it is already possible to pump the Persians on mini-games.
Mini games by the way class! :)