3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 06.08.21 10:31 pm

PS3 exclusives ... you won't see these games on PC and XBOX360

Well, I think it will be interesting to see what this console has prepared for us from exclusives. So why should we buy a PS3, what games will we not see on other consoles?
Just in case, I could confuse some toys or not add them, correct me and add games, current in a nominal form ... I will answer the nigative with the nigative ... eat:

Here are the exclusives that have already been released:

Resistance: Fall of Man (Sony) - 88.6% (52 votes)
Ridge Racer 7 (Namco Bandai) - 78.2% (38 votes)
Full Auto 2: Battlelines (Sega) - 67.7% (29 votes)
NBA 07 (Sony) - 64.2% (24 votes) )
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (Sony) - 60.1% (30 votes)
Genji: Days of the Blade (Sony) - 58.3% (40 votes)
Gundam: Crossfire (Namco Bandai) - 35.9% (28 votes)

And this will be released soon:

MotorStorm (Sony)
flOw (Sony) is not clear, is this a full-fledged game or online?
Formula One Championship (Sony)
MotorStorm (Sony)
Calling All Cars (Sony)
MLB '07: The Show (Sony) is nonsense for us
Lair (Sony)
Eye of Judgment: Conquerors of 9 Fields, The (Sony)
Warhawk (Sony)
Heavenly Sword (Sony)
SingStar (Sony)
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Ratchet & Clank PS3 (Sony)
Uncharted: Drake`s Fortune (Sony)
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (Konami) is still exclusive, but still in development, but when it comes out ...
Getaway (Sony) a beautiful video, they say from the game
Killzone 2 (Sony) a beautiful video, they say from the game
Eyedentify (Sony)
Wheel of Fortune (Sony)
Eight Days (Sony) a beautiful video, they say from the game
LA Noire (Rockstar Games), it seems like while talking about the PS3 version and everything
Final Fantasy XIII (Square Enix)
Final Fantasy Versus XIII (Square Enix)
Devil May Cry 4 (Capcom) - with all the love, lately, to XBOX360, while it is announced current for PS3
Gran Turismo 5 (Sony) maybe someday a great car simulator will come out ...
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier (Sony) Nuti Dog has taken on a bunch of projects, I wonder when will they start coming out?
Tekken 6 (Namco Bandai)
+
Afrika
Monster Kingdom
White Knight Story
Gradius
WarDevil: Enigma
Gundam Musou
Monster Hunter 3
Ni-Oh
WipEout
Hot Shots Golf 5

Noticed ... yes, yes, you noticed that there are almost no games from third-party game publishers, not well, but this is already you are not PS2, which was famous for exclusives ...
Let's add and fix the loss ...
49 Comments
Sort by:
c
czpukmen 06.08.21

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames; LA Noire - Cross it out.
Devil May Cry 4; Tekken 6 - this, most likely, will also need to be deleted from this list.

V
Vina sora 06.08.21

+
Afrika
Monster Kingdom
White Knight Story
Gradius
WarDevil: Enigma
Gundam Musou
Monster Hunter 3
Formula One Championship Edition

O
ONYXAR 06.08.21

[quote] Coded Arms Assault (Konami) seems to have already been closed ... [/ quote]
And soon the 4th part for boxing is coming out ...
The games that czpukmen wrote are likely to really have to be deleted ... and in general, now the fighting game genre has become multiconsole, which cannot but please (me personally, as a fan of PS2 fighting games and the owner of boxing :)). Well, many games from the list will not be enough for hits. In general, you can easily do without them (it's good that I'm not a fan of FF, otherwise I would grieve). Replacing the races is also quite easy to find (the same Forza2: D) There are / will be a lot of singing and dancing games on the box too. But the truth is a few games were really hooked even from my old lady PS2, so it's a pity that there will be no Killzone series on boxing (but we have a GeoW-game similar in spirit), games like eyetoy (very interesting, but annoying very quickly) and of course I will miss MGS4, and it is for this part, since they were not hooked, but this one interested.
PP
But there are plenty of gta-clones (getway) on boxing, do not forget about 2 exclusive add-ons for the box version. : razz:

V
Vina sora 06.08.21

[quote]
do not forget about 2 exclusive add-ons for the box version.
[/ quote]
There will also be 2 exclusive add-ons for PS3: razz:
[quote]
flOw (Sony) it's not clear, is this a full-fledged game or through online?
[/ quote]
Arcade for PSN
[quote]
Coded Arms Assault (Konami) like it has already been closed ...
[/ quote]
Cross it out.

O
ONYXAR 06.08.21

And even the formula?!?!? Interesting ...

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 30 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] There will also be 2 exclusive add-ons for PS3 [/ quote ]
Well, yes, but what didn't I say? : wink: You see all equally.

V
Vigi 06.08.21

czpukmen I here somehow tried to prove that LA Noire will be released on XBOX360, but not in any one, everyone thinks that the current is on PS3, went to IGN and there is a current for her, so until new information appears it will be exclusive ...
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames - while this one is exclusive for now, excuse me if there are sources about non-exclusivity, maybe I missed it, then write ...

Devil May Cry 4; Tekken 6 - I also think so (hopefully) but so far exclusive ...

V
Vina sora 06.08.21

+: mrgreen:
Ni-Oh
WipEout
Hot Shots Golf 5
Not yet announced.
[url = http: //www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php? aid = 11393] Shin Megami Tensei [/ url]

U
UK 06.08.21

Hmm, there is nothing to play in the
current MGS, white knight and finals, and if I buy a console for them, then maybe I will also check out the kilzon, the date, the Havenly Sword, the monster kingdom, and from the laptop dog a project about the jungle.
Well, dmts4 if it doesn't work out on boxing, but well, there is nothing to play well, there is simply nothing to play.

C
CrazzyMan 06.08.21

Ninja Gaiden Sigma - new bonuses, levels, otherwise the name would have been left black. RR6-> RR7.

God of war 3 - development hinted, but we will hardly see before 2009.
Soul Calibur IV - kind of exclusive, like Silent Hill 5.
Kingdom hearts 3 - more likely to come out on wii, or maybe not.

c
czpukmen 06.08.21

[quote] Soul Calibur IV is kind of exclusive, like Silent Hill 5. [/ quote]
I'm sure it will be released on x360 too.

V
Vigi 06.08.21

CrazzyMan, I'm sorry, but there's nothing to add from your list, Ninja Gaiden Sigma is the reworked first part, everyone knows perfectly well, so the game for XBOXOne and PS3 is not exclusive to
God of war 3 - we're in a hurry, there was no information about it, but especially not announced ... we will not ascribe exclusives to GoW 2 and 3 in XBOX360, because recently developed hints about the trilogy of the game ...
Soul Calibur IV and SH5 - the first will be released on XBOX360, and finally this game is still not announced ... waiting for TGS2007! and the second one finally disappeared somewhere, unfortunately,
Kingdom hearts 3 - he himself answered, it will be released on Wii ... and on XBOX360

C
CrazzyMan 06.08.21

[b] God of war 3 [/ b] there was an interview with [url = http: //www.gamespot.com/pages/tags/index.php? type = video & tags = god + of + war + iii] developer [/ url] on gametrailers.

In general, sooner or later you will have to add. : mrgreen:

Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black are considered different games. : roll:
means [b] Ninja Gaiden Sigma [/ b] too.

[b] Socom ps3 [/ b]
[b] Iron and the Maiden [/ b]

D
Dan4MerC 06.08.21

[quote] Warhawk (Sony) [/ quote]
I read that the developers followed in the footsteps of GT and will release only a demo

A
Alchemiss 06.08.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], this seems to have been denied? :?

D
Dan4MerC 06.08.21

[quote name = "Alchemiss"] [b] Dan4MerC [/ b], it seems like it has already been refuted? :? [/ quote]
And then litter, just read for a long time

S
Spriggan 06.08.21

Let's not guess: wink:
So far both Mercenaries 2 and LA Noire are PS3 exclusives, so they are rightfully on this list.
[quote] Ni-oh [/ quote]
About the project for a long time not a rumor or a spirit, I think there is no place for "dead" games.

C
CrazzyMan 06.08.21

here - [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? p = 541481 # 541481] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?p=541481#541481 [/ url] [ b] list. [/ b]: mrgreen:
there are about [b] 200 [/ b] games, surely among them there will be a couple of dozen exclusives. :)

V
Vigi 06.08.21

So what is it, Ni Oh is alive or where? He's not on IGN, so I'm deleting ...
Ninja Gaiden Sigma I'm adding ...

A
ACE 06.08.21

[b] CrazzyMan [/ b], that list is out of date. it's better to go to the gamespot and see all the futures games

b
buterbean 06.08.21

if interested, I can lay out my list of real exclusives. Just somehow I decided to get confused. There is a short description for all the games ... I wanted to insert screenshots, but Fedya was ahead of me then and this list is now lying on my computer, so it’s interesting, then ...