3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RIPPER12 06.08.21 10:31 pm

Best XBOX360 Game 2006

I chose Oblivion: encore:
66 Comments
Sort by:
g
gravemaker 06.08.21

no such game came out

C
CrazzyMan 06.08.21

[quote name = "gravemaker"] such a game did not work out [/ quote] :-D :-D :-D
well, why are you so ... :-D

if I were Japanese, I would choose Lost Planet, because this game is made with soul, however, like most good Japanese games, which for the most part will not be released on this platform ...: roll:

I'll open a little secret, a hit / masterpiece / or a very good game, this one, which after 3, and even 5-10 years old you will be happy to play. : wink:

T
Toonique 06.08.21

Gears of war

S
Sultan 06.08.21

Gears of War.
PS Why are there so few options? : roll:

B
BlackNessSan 06.08.21

Gears of War 8)

F
FISNEO 06.08.21

Gears of War: P
There are really few options ...

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

where is Tomb Raider?

T
Toonique 06.08.21

You say there are few options, but what would you add? Is that COD 3 ...

C
Cart_Man 06.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], go to shine with your mind elsewhere ...

I chose Dead Rising - because I was looking forward to it for two years ...
and the fact that Gears of War is the best game - no one disputes!

E
Elminster 06.08.21

I'm not even a magician to translate GRAW))) what is it for din?

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

[b] Elminster [/ b], Ghost recon advanced Warfere

E
EVIL DEVIL 06.08.21

Ghosr Recon Advanced Wargfighter
I would also add viva piñata and saints row. and oblivion is an unfinished parachute.

E
Elminster 06.08.21

and I just gambled in oblivion on ps, is it really cooler than the computer on the graph ??
I should take him to boxing, although I went through 5 quests on the ps and scored, my computer lagged terribly. did something new there?

F
FISNEO 06.08.21

[quote name = "Toonique"] You say few options, but what would you add? Unless COD 3 ... [/ quote]

I would add Vava Pinata, RS Vegas, DoAex, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Saints Row. At least: wink:

D
Dimasius 06.08.21

DR: P

T
Toonique 06.08.21

[quote name = "Tatshimy"] [quote name = "Toonique"] You say few options, what would you add? Unless COD 3 ... [/ quote]

I would add Vava Pinata, RS Vegas, DoAex, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Saints Row. At least: wink: [/ quote]
Vegas is already there, Viva Pinata and DOA are doubtful, especially the second. But about SC DA and saints Row you're right.

F
FISNEO 06.08.21

[quote name = "Toonique"] [quote name = "Tatshimy"] [quote name = "Toonique"] You say few options, what would you add? Unless COD 3 ... [/ quote]

I would add Vava Pinata, RS Vegas, DoAex, Splinter Cell Double Agent, Saints Row. At least: wink: [/ quote]
Vegas is already there, Viva Pinata and DOA are doubtful, especially the second. But about SC DA and saints Row, you are right. [/

Quote ] As for Viva Pinat, you can be sure, a chic project, it will find its audience. Like DoA: mrgreen:

x
xds 06.08.21

and there are so few games: wink:

S
Sultan 06.08.21

[b] RIPPER12 [/ b], add more answer options. : wink:

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

I would add Viva Pinata, Saints Row, Call of Duty 3,

only a moderator can update the list :(