3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qdash 06.08.21 11:12 pm

Fur / Transformer Games

Interested here in the subject, what is interesting on this topic on the PS2? Interested in specific games. For example, what part of Armored Core is the best place to start with?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sultan 06.08.21

[b] [dD] [/ b], from the very first. : wink:

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

[b] [dD] [/ b], so on ps2 there is a kind of Transformers game
and how could you scoundrel forget about Zone of Enders: mrgreen:

R
ReAvEr 06.08.21

ZoE is superior to all games of this kind ... but alas, she does not give the feeling of "furry" ... she is rather just a good action ...
Mechs are Mech Warriors on a PC ... alas, the rest does not hold out :(

q
qdash 06.08.21

Damn, I just remembering Mech Warriors wanted to experience something similar. :( And just do any games about piloted robots, not only "sims" such as Mech Warriors. I love this business. :)

In short, the ideal version is a game about robots with an awesome atmosphere / cool storyline or an excellent "sim".

t
t8 06.08.21

A very good game about tansformers - Transformers Armada: Prelude to Engeron (I could be mistaken in writing the last one). Just don't confuse it with the creepy thrash of Transformers Tatakai

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

armord cor 3, armord cor nexus (he himself did not play, he is ntska onli, but judging by the reviews as 3 part of the current is steeper)

T
The demon of darkness 06.08.21

Having learned on a curling iron, armord core 3, Transformers Armada, Zone of Enders, and only recently I got to a robot, I love such a thing as mechs created according to anime or its principles, I dream of getting to Gundam on PS 3, or on PS 2 which are for me it is unrealistic a prefix for something Palovskaya. : twisted:

C
Capdeville 06.08.21

There is such a igruha Eureka Seven Vol.1 The New Wave, I have not tried it myself yet, but they say there the most beautiful Mechs. :)

i
ivan 06.08.21

[quote name = "Demon of Darkness"] I have a curling iron, armord core 3, Transformers Armada, Zone of Enders, and only recently I got to a robot, I love such a thing as mechs created according to anime or its principles, I dream on PS 3 to Gundam -a get there, but on PS 2 which is for me it is unrealistic for the prefix of a palovskaya. : twisted: [/ quote]

Also interested in Gundam since the first videos, Front Mission reminded!

T
The demon of darkness 06.08.21

[b] ivan [/ b], Why are you interested in this? I'm personally interested because I can't watch all the anime that Gundam has, and so I know at least a little what kind of showdown with the earth federation, with the duchy of Zeon, and also because ... (see my post above)
PS I have doubts on the account that you this game may not justify your hopes placed on it, I am vsevolish waiting for the game "based on" and that makes it interesting to me.

i
ivan 06.08.21

[quote name = "Demon of Darkness"] [b] ivan [/ b], Why are you interested in this? I'm personally interested because I can't watch all the anime that Gundam has, and so I know at least a little what kind of showdown with the earth federation, with the duchy of Zeon, and also because ... (see my post above)
PS I have doubts on the account that this game may not justify your hopes placed on it, but I am vsevolish waiting for the game "based on" and that makes it interesting to me. [/ quote]

The anime "Gundam" didn't really work for me (for general development I looked at Gundam Wing Endless Waltz). I repeat, I liked this game because of the similarity with Front Mission, turn-based combat with mechs in the city + promised complete destructibility of buildings, which was not in FM. In the video of the game, the machine gun of one of the heroes is joked - with a round disk on top: D By the way, it seems that the design of the bellows in FM is somewhat borrowed from the GD - the same double-barreled autocannons, for example.