3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 06.08.21 11:12 pm

Will you buy MGS4 if it comes out on PS3 and Xbox360?

testing your fan feelings: mrgreen:
13 Comments
Sort by:
E
EVIL DEVIL 06.08.21

the name of the topic is just mega stupid: lol: it doesn't even make sense, what does it mean that if the game is released on boxing and on ps3 then it won't be bought anymore? hmm ace, it's time for you to work on the logic after all. : |

A
ACE 06.08.21

[b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b], umnek, you are not in the subject: razz:

A
Athrun_Zala 06.08.21

IMHO, this is crap and it needs to be closed, in the next topic they have already flooded 4 pages, fuck this topic is not needed. Here.

E
EVIL DEVIL 06.08.21

Conclusion: ace mega flooder and offtopic. chd

S
Sultan 06.08.21

If I go to boxing, I'll buy it.

U
Urn 06.08.21

Che, damn it, for the questions? In MGS4 I will play anything.

S
StopCloud 06.08.21

what? ACE, what do you do nh? This game will be bought regardless of where it comes out.

S
Strange 06.08.21

To put it mildly, a stupid poll. Any sane gamer and fan of the series will buy the game anyway, no matter where it comes out, even more so if it comes out everywhere.

P
PK 06.08.21

This poll is clear for the sonics, whether they will take MGS4 if it comes out at the same time on the coffin. Although it is clear without any polls that a real fanatic will anathematize these "corrupt bastards."

A
ACE 06.08.21

2 All, I created a survey, since Fedya does not believe that the game will be bought if it is multi: crazy:

M
M0rr0 06.08.21

Let's wait for the official announcement ...

R
Retrokun 06.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], +1 left topic

on iros, answered yes, I'm excited, multi is not multi, it doesn't matter to me, the main thing is that the game is good

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] testing your fan feelings: mrgreen: [/ quote]

ours or ours?

closed.