3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gray11 06.08.21 11:16 pm

Top 10 Xbox 360 Games

It seems like a prefix with at least a little experience. Which game, in your opinion, more fully corresponds to the concept of the best or next-jen?
124 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaken 06.08.21

Tetris

b
biblbrux 06.08.21

GRAW, Brnout Revenge 360, Oblivion, PGR3, Fightnight3, Condemned, Full Auto

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

[quote name = "biblbrux"] Burnout Revenge [/ quote] Are you going to buy at 360?
[quote name = "biblbrux"] Full Auto [/ quote] Played already?

b
biblbrux 06.08.21

I will take Burnout 360. I downloaded the demo today and went nuts. It seems to be and seems to be similar to the boxed and zy2 version, but so beautiful and gameplay that it’s just wow :) Nextgen, his mother :) And online with ratings, replays, rivals battles is very cool and interesting.

I will also take a full car, but later. I liked the demo very much.

F
Fx 06.08.21

Ghost Recon and Fight Night are so far the only ones that are like nextgen. Also battlefield and bournout are beautiful. The rest are the usual modern level.

L
Lucifer 06.08.21

Full Auto-shit: D

k
killer47 06.08.21

graw, DoA4, kameo, PDZ, everything else is so-so.

H
Hiroki 06.08.21

At the moment, I managed to try only 4 games. (1800 rubles per disc is gloomy)
Call of Duty2 - exactly like on a computer, no more, no less
Far Cry predator - cool, of course, the graphics in the printsip are like on a computer, the water of trump looks enemies, big sight ....), but in general the impressions were positive.
Oblivian - it slows down on my computer, but here everything is at its maximum on a big TV set, it's a fairy tale. one minus the joystick.
Ghost Recoon 2 is a thing !!!!! I liked it very much !!!
PS I'm waiting for a game where a reporter finds himself in a city filled with zombies.
According to the video, it will be completely gutted, I have never seen such a number of zombies on the screen.

A
ACE 06.08.21

"Oblivion" is written.

H
Hiroki 06.08.21

I write as I want

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

and not GR2 but GR3 or more correctly GRAW: fight:

D
Dimasius 06.08.21

Yes, Dead Rising will be mega vesch: twisted:
how is it possible to write a burnout 360 in the theme of the best boxing 360 game, having played only the demo? I certainly understand that the game is good, everything is online, but I would not try because the port and nothing else ...

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

Since there are no topics for X360 games, I will ask a question here:

[b] biblbrux [/ b], is there Moscow in PGR 3? :)

b
biblbrux 06.08.21

[quote name = "Darth Reals"] T. Since there are no topics for X360 games, I will ask a question here:

[b] biblbrux [/ b], is there Moscow in PGR 3? :) [/ quote]
No :)

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

:(

* Left to drive around Moscow in PGR 2 *

By the way, did you play the demo of The Outfit?

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

[b] Darth Reals [/ b], it was dropped shortly before the final version: sad:

L
Leider 06.08.21

[quote name = "Darth Reals"] T. Since there are no topics for X360 games, I will ask a question here:

[b] biblbrux [/ b], is there Moscow in PGR 3? :) [/ quote]

There are 360 ​​in general.
[url = http: //www.forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? t = 283651] http://www.forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t=283651 [/ url]

x
xaxatun 06.08.21

Yes, I sense outfit is a cool thing. :)
I would have played. :)

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

[b] Leider [/ b], well, it's kind of like on the console itself, and not on the games :)

Can rename this topic to "Games on Xbox 360". To separate the "iron" and "game" questions? :)

Y
YO_360 06.08.21

By the way, who knows when Gears of War comes out, it seems so far in July, but there are no new videos, is it alarming, or are they waiting for E3?
[b] Darth Reals [/ b], by the way it's a good idea to change.