3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seryozhyk 06.08.21 11:17 pm

Passing games on PS 2 on the maximum level of difficulty

I wanted to make a small survey: those who like to play games on PS2 at the "hard" level, please respond! Do you always manage to pass the game at the most difficult level or, after several unsuccessful attempts, do we "go down" to the middle or even easy level? For example, I want to go through Silent Hill 3 on "hard", but so far I have not been able to. There are many monsters and few first aid kits. And how about this, we share our impressions.
17 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.08.21

And what has ps2 to do with the title of the topic? Better just games without ps2.

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

EASY is our choice! : D: D

S
Seryozhyk 06.08.21

and I only want to study the topic on ps2, since I do not consider the computer as a gaming platform.

G
Guest 06.08.21

[b] Seryozhyk [/ b], I don't think either. But I consider all other consoles to be gaming platforms. And not only ps2. Your soniness is striking :)

S
Seryozhyk 06.08.21

so, enough off topic, let's get down to business. But Xbox is just a pentim 3 and not a prefix.

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

blah, I like this guy! Keep it up! eight)

K
Kefka 06.08.21

[quote] Xbox is just a pentim 3 and not a prefix. [/ quote] Framed
and on the wall.

U
Urn 06.08.21

MGS2 passed on all difficulty levels (to open stealth camouflage :) I
plan to pass Shadow of Colossus on hard. For fun.
And so ... Easy is our choice !!! ;-)

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

colossus on hard unrealistic burn just

S
Seryozhyk 06.08.21

Eh, but I thought that I didn’t know how to play, I play as a medium, but everyone is so cool and play hard on hard :) By the way, about the "easy" mode - some games are simply not interesting to play on it. Too easy. Probably still the best option is a medium. Here I, for example, on Tekken 5, was already so angry that everything below the hard is not of interest to me :)

o
ok 06.08.21

I always start at normal, then if it hooks, then I switch to hard. So far, only SH1 and GoV in God mode (not yet completed)

I
IS 06.08.21

I was mistaken here MGS2 on the extreme pass ... Until now, the nightmares are cleaner than Silent Hill dreaming

m
mukor 06.08.21

[b] oleg klopov [/ b],
YES, me too. But on my computer in shooters, I immediately put hard on, so that my fingers are really stretched: D.
And in some fighting games, for example fight night3, def jam, there is nothing to do even on hard ... unfortunately

R
Reggie 06.08.21

[Quote name = "Serezhik"] I wanted to do a small survey: those who like to play games on ps2 at the "hard" level, please respond! Do you always manage to pass the game at the most difficult level or, after several unsuccessful attempts, do we "go down" to the middle or even easy level? For example, I want to go through Silent Hill 3 on "hard", but so far I have not been able to. There are many monsters and few first aid kits. And how about this, we share our impressions. [/ Quote]
As for me, max heal3, even on hard, is a very simple game. Even rezi 4 on a professional did not cause any special problems.

O
OkaRin 06.08.21

MGS3 On Europian Extreme: mrgreen:. Before that I went through - on all other difficulty levels) - so I didn't really get hemorrhagic), I learned many locations by heart :).

-
-Mag 06.08.21

I prefer the normal level of difficulty. If I like something I can replay it on a higher difficulty more than once. And so - I'm used to enjoying the games, not mate.

M
MetalFan 06.08.21

[b] $ Mag [/ b], I totally agree that you should have fun with games. I still can't forget chocobo racing and chest opening in FFX.