3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 06.08.21 11:18 pm

Games in Russian on Playstation2!

I hope you can write about this here!
Who plays or just loves to play games translated into Russian?
The last translation I played is the game Atelier Mana, the translation is just super! Everything is translated to the smallest detail.
124 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leider 06.08.21

Only those who love and play write?
I do not digest and avoid by all means possible.
The exception is originally Russian games, for example Nuclear Titbit or GEG, and translated and localized ftopku.

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

I think we have the majority of the same opinion.

W
Warge 06.08.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] I think we have the majority of the same opinion. [/ quote] The
exception is WarCraft 3. The translation there is wonderful. I have both. Original language and localization. To say that the localization loses to the original is no way. : razz:

c
combine 06.08.21

[quote] An exception is originally Russian games, for example Nuclear Titbit or GEG, and translated and localized ftopku. [/ quote]
Why? IMHO, Doom3 is pretty well translated. Although, this is probably an exception.

S
Segal 06.08.21

Beyond Good & Evil is just brilliantly translated.

In general, there are really a lot of excellent translations, just even more mediocre ones.

d
doom4ik 06.08.21

WarCraft 3, Beyond Good & Evil, Far Cry, Toca Race Driver,
Syberia II - these are examples of excellent Russian localization !!!

R
Raipper 06.08.21

More Gothic 1.2.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

Jack 3 translated just super! And the second half? I was not happy when people opened their mouths to Russian words !!

I will be happy to play a good Russian version, but in general I respect when there is an original and a Russian version together on one disc !!

A
Advari 06.08.21

Recently I was strolling around the market and came across one mega-lolo-achtung vesch ..... Xenosaga Ep.II ... IN RUSSIAN (!) :-D: rotfl:
(PS: I specifically asked the seller how the translation was there. He began to praise ... well ... huckster-ruSeFeCATors)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "Advari"] Recently I was strolling around the market and came across one mega-lolo-ahtung vesch ..... Xenosaga Ep.II ... IN RUSSIAN (!) :-D: rotfl:
(PS: Specially asked the seller as there is a translation. He began to praise ... eh..barygi-ruSeFeCATors) [/ quote] By the

way, I went through this version! no hangs and the translation is really normal! with the exception of some bugs ... filthy saso - the absence of an inscription on the weak zone ... had to be remembered! especially at the very last battle!

W
Wildduck 06.08.21

I play only in the originals, sometimes I play games translated into Russian to see the quality of the translation (this is on a computer). On ps1, I always chose only originals.

X
X-snaKe 06.08.21

Splinter Cell is coolly translated and dubbed (the current forgot who translated it) seems to be media2000

S
Sonic Son'edith 06.08.21

I choose depending on the situation.
if it's PainKiller - I play Russian even if the main menu has a button for an adynochny game there.
since in the killer, and so everything is clear there IMHO the quality of the translation is not so important, the point is not in the daylog.
but in SH I play ONLY the original.
since often some phrases lose their ambiguity when translated into Russian. (although in the case of TX4 ... hehe ..)
in most cases I try to find [i] a quality [/ i] Russian translation [i] after [/ i] after playing the original. If I don’t find it or after translation the game for some reason loses its charm - either I play the original further or try to translate it myself.

V
Vigi 06.08.21

I'm only interested in Playstation 2 games. Translated into Russian.

I am very interested in the translation of Xenosaga 2. Are there 2 discs fully translated?

L
Lord zed 06.08.21

Yes, two =) And you wanted one? =) the translation there is really normal =) but there are mistakes! =) in the most interesting mments) the galimos were translated) but there were few such cases)

B
BanGore 06.08.21

Well-translated games are enough for the PC.
For ZY2, I hardly know and have not seen it except for Primal.

O
Oberr 06.08.21

Dark Cronicle for playstation2, although pirated, is a very good translation.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "Vigi"] I'm only interested in Playstation 2 games. Translated into Russian.

That is very interested in translating Xenosaga 2. There are 2 disks are fully translated? [/ Quote]

there is very rarely teskt "get out" beyond the screen ... and a bug with the combo of weak areas ... and so went and cool! every time in promt to climb unfamiliar words to translate into tension ... although a lot of role-playing took place in English and the same is normal - suikoden3, wild arms, ff x, x2, kingdom hearts, etc ...

V
Vigi 06.08.21

Of the recent translations, the coolest are:
Atelier Mana (just a great translation and super JRPG)
Full Metal Alch. 2 (good translation, better than the first part, current videos are not translated)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

I am satisfied with the recent transfer of ff10 ... the current hangs several times ...