3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zulus 06.08.21 11:24 pm

best sports fights on PS2

What do you think are the most interesting sports fights on PS2? those. boxing, karate, etc. : wink: I still like the Fight Night Round, the K1 Grand Prix will appear soon. It will be interesting to see.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManiMike 06.08.21

On PS2, the most interesting "fights" are those that aren't sports. And for me there are no interesting sports fights on PS2 at all ...

z
zulus 06.08.21

well, that's your right, if you don't like it, don't play, no one forces you ...
well, I'm interested in fighting for a fighter whom you know from real battles

V
VaaN 06.08.21

Sports fights are, first of all, wrestling :)
The best smackdown representatives! and def jam.

M
ManiMike 06.08.21

zulus, but I am interested in a fight with a fighter whom I know from real fights. But the whole problem is that in the same Fight Night Round 3 they behave much more primitive than their real prototypes. I hope that in the next series of the game, the developers will bring the AI ​​to mind, and then the boxers there will have at least some character and an individual style of fighting ...

d
dolphin 06.08.21

FNR 2, I didn't like the third part.

z
zulus 06.08.21

Fight Night is just good boxing, but who has seen what other martial arts games?

S
Stalk_er 06.08.21

Zulus vs gamemag 7 30 2006: twisted:

I
IS 06.08.21

What kind of discussion? Virtua Fighter has never been equal! Tekken and Soul Calibur are just pathetic insects compared to this mastodon. Of course hardcore is creepy, but is it a minus?

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 24 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

And from the sports WWE vs. I liked the new Smackdown, especially the multiplayer

S
Stalk_er 06.08.21

SPORT, FIGHT! EVERYTHING IS OBSERVES WITH THE WORD SPORT, HERE YOU CAN SPEAK ONLY ABOUT SPORT, BECAUSE THE TOPIC ABOUT SPORT AND TOKA ABOUT SPORT GAMES, SPORT….

z
zulus 06.08.21

[quote]
Zulus vs gamemag 7 30 2006
[/ quote]
did not understand ...

S
Stalk_er 06.08.21

You are against gameag, luchi sport .... :-D

This is a joke like this ...: mrgreen: