3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 06.08.21 11:24 pm

What games are there for two for the XBOX360? (on one TV set)

A hackneyed topic for consoles, but since there is no such thing for XBOX360, it's time to open it.
Advise for XBOX360 games for two, of course on one TV set (Online is resting).
I know this myself:
Dead or Alive 4
Project Gotham Racing
NBA and NHL essesveno ...
Interestingly Full Auto for two is coming?

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 42 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

And of course my favorite Burnout Revenge
13 Comments
Sort by:
r
realFOX 06.08.21

Fight Knight 3
Top Spin 2
Table Tennis
Short, any sports game: D

h
hellpanda v0.69 06.08.21

[b] Vigi [/ b], are you an aboriginal chtol play on a split screen ?? play through life ...
and also Outfit and Call of Duty ...

O
OkaRin 06.08.21

[Quote] Vigi, are you an aboriginal chtol play on a split screen ?? play through life ... [/ quote]

Hmm, maybe it's more pleasant for him to play next to a visible friend, but: razz :?

h
hellpanda v0.69 06.08.21

[b] Taelsien [/ b], no, I would say what's the matter, but he will be offended by me))))

G
Glebdog 06.08.21

[quote name = "Taelsien"] [quote] Vigi, are you an aboriginal chtol play on split screen ?? play through life ... [/ quote]

Hmm, maybe it is more pleasant for him to play next to a visible friend, but: razz:? [ / quote]

Cutting the screen really sucks, I can't play like that. IMHO

But in TEKEN 5, we normally cut beer at my house.
So just skate fights on your box, stock up on fighting games, if there are certainly a lot of them on boxing.

r
realFOX 06.08.21

I agree, it's more fun to play with friends while drinking beer, but not always you have friends at home. =)
Therefore, live rules, the main thing is that the Internet is good

V
Vigi 06.08.21

[b] hellpanda v0.69 [/ b], Well, not cho, soon a new thread will appear, maybe I'll climb through live, but for now I think that one telecom will be the most, especially with the advent of 2 joysticks.

h
hellpanda v0.69 06.08.21

[b] Vigi [/ b], do not be offended, but it would be better if you bought a new joystick, but a memory card ... in
short, in Outfit people play on a split screen and seem to be happy))

M
ManiMike 06.08.21

If you play through Live, then you are not a loner. You are one of millions of gamers from all over the world who play games with each other and communicate with each other using a special headset ...

F
Fuz 06.08.21

[b] ManiMike [/ b], nifiga you pushed the topic
[b] Vigi [/ b], why do you really need games for two if you have a good net then you have a direct road to LIFE: razz:

L
Leider 06.08.21

well yomayo. Why are you fussing with him live ... a man asks for two, so say so if you know ...
right now everyone will come in and say "" play through the Internet! "

V
Vigi 06.08.21

That's right, I don't have Live, the Internet speed is bad ... so I won't play. And the sidekicks come to visit and we need to chase after one telecom. : fight:

M
ManiMike 06.08.21

Vigi, so you have already been advised to play "for two". What more do you want?