3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zoder 06.08.21 11:27 pm

The most important exclusives!

In this thread, flooding is punishable by death. Write only lists of the most important exclusives for you (with explanations).
My list looks like this:

[color = darkblue] [b] [size = 150] Xbox 360 [/ size] [/ b] [/ color]

[b] Fable 2 [/ b] (I love RPGs in classic fantasy worlds. Surely it will be possible to play in co-op)

[b] [color = darkblue] [size = 150] PlayStation 3 [/ size] [/ color] [/ b]

[b] Assassin's Creed [/ b] (In all RPGs I play as a class Assassin, although this game is of a different genre, is still the most interesting project for me to date. The developers promise a huge world and wide freedom of action, allowing you to achieve your goal in many different ways. The game is a dream. But not the fact that it is exclusive ...)

[b] Virtua Fighter 5 [/ b] (The most technical fighting game and so far the most beautiful. I want to play for Brad Burns)

[b] Twisted Metal [/ b] (Not announced yet, but this title is present on all Sony platforms, I don't think that PS3 will be an exception. I'm just in love with the atmosphere of this game)

[b] [color = darkblue] [size = 150] Wii [/ size] [/ color] [/ b]

[b] Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess [ / b] (Honestly, it strains the graphics of the outgoing generation, but the game will be a masterpiece)

[size = 150] [b] [color = darkblue] PC [/ color] [/ b] [/ size]

[b] Gothic 3 [/ b] (I like the world of this game better than The Elder Scrolls, especially since it is "livelier" here)
0 Comments
Sort by: