3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CJ 06.08.21 11:27 pm

What do you expect from Gta on Ps 3?

With the release of a new game, the GTA series offers the player more and more freedom of action and the game is more and more like life.
Here is a quote from the article [url] http://gamemag.ru/?act=showart&id=12055# [/ url]:
[quote] GTA 4: Full exclusive The
new GTA will look not just good, but very good, but the developers are paying more attention not to the graphic component, but to the interactivity of the surrounding world. For the PlayStation 3, Rockstar North has created a dedicated engine that takes full advantage of the Cell CPU, RSX GPU and Blu-ray Disc. As an example, an individual physics model is provided for all items in the game, including cans of cola. The main task of the developers is to create a city that would look like a real one. [/ Quote]
In general, share what you would like to see in the new GTA.
99 Comments
Sort by:
M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

Less niggas and show-off and full interactivity.

G
Guest 06.08.21

realistic city, smart AI ... and not grandmothers with grenade launchers in the streets or stupid cops who don't care about shooting between groups

C
CJ 06.08.21

[quote] Less niggas and show-offs and full interactivity. [/ quote]
[quote] realistic city, smart AI [/ quote]
I mean small details.
For example: - a
hero is learning to swim
; - speaks fully with passers-by;
- there are alarms on the cars
, etc.

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

Hopefully the lousy flaw with the disappearing cars behind the back will be removed. I want people, cars, etc. were constantly present in the game, and did not appear from the void and after a couple of meters disappeared somewhere. I would like to see how each person lives his own life.

G
Guest 06.08.21

>>>> - the
hero is learning to swim
- he talks to the passers-by
- there are alarms on the cars

B
BanGore 06.08.21

More elaborate plot and hero. Tommy Verchetti is not a boy, but Carl and his brother-: ass:
I would like to have a larger fleet.
At least up to the level of the Mafia (: up :) or what to raise the game ...
Z.Y. We write a letter to Rockstar. : lol:

B
Burrito 06.08.21

The most important thing is AI. The rest is not so important to me. (Well, so that gg was not Rambo).

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

I want normal graphics and physics ... and more realism.

C
CJ 06.08.21

Here's the last exact will be. In general, hunting revolution in the GTA series.

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

More realistic pedestrians, more city, even more opportunities and mini-games, naturally excellent physics, plot and controls, in short everything you can :).

In general, there are more blacks, show-offs and hip-hop: gigi :.

C
CrazzyMan 06.08.21

[Quote] I would like to see how each person lives his own life.
[/ quote] I think it's time for you to play sims =))

x
xaxatun 06.08.21

They need to find a normal scriptwriter.

W
Wildduck 06.08.21

Freedom in every sense of the word)))))

T
Tropic 06.08.21

Minor gameplay changes, AI changes for bots.

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "Tropic"] Minor gameplay changes, AI changes for bots. [/ quote]
I'm also looking forward to AI improvements for bots.
More vehicles, weapons, the ability to fly into space, graphics (of course), some changes in the gameplay.

X
X-snaKe 06.08.21

And I'm waiting for cars to break down realistically in the game. The action of the game would be in Eurasia. Physics and good graphics. And of course, more new guns.

L
Lucifer 06.08.21

I think that the plot in San Andreas was so traveling, but in general the game is almost perfect, the graphics in it never worried me, I want the new GTA to be just better than the previous one!

a
aladdin 06.08.21

I think we need to add normal prostitutes on the roads and put an additional camera in the car)))

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

[quote name = "CrazzyMan"] [quote] I would like to see how each person lives his own life.
[/ quote] it's time for mine to play sims =)) [/ quote]
No, well, just figure it out ... A game in which you can sabotage, hunt and spy on people and not be limited to a meager set of missions, but invent something yourself ...

[size = 75] Added on Oct 05, 2005, 13:18: [/ size]

Yep, add a view from the steering wheel so that you could see your hands on the steering wheel and you could see the car from the inside.

g
gothic 06.08.21

I want a homing rocket launcher so that helicopters can be shot down in batches :-).
Well, of course, normal AI and not the level of the 80th year, when the cops cannot get around the wall.
And much more =)