3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SаTaNа 06.08.21 11:27 pm

TimeZero is a new generation free online game

This game is very cool, I advise you to play it! Here is the link [url = http: //www.timezero.ru] www.timezero.ru [/ url], and write here about it!
23 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaly Vorobyov 06.08.21

Isn't this Flash? Weighs 3.2 mega.

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

I looked at the screenshots, and to be honest, I did not understand what and how it looks in the game.
Some have small houses like in a strategy, others have rooms with a first-person view.
What is what……….

G
GUUD 06.08.21

[quote name = "Vitaly Vorobyov"] Isn't this Flash? Weighs 3.2 mega. [/ Quote]
It is also written there ....

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 06.08.21

I'm blind: lol:

[size = 75] Added on Aug 15, 2004, 11:24 pm: [/ size]

I don't like these games: |
Fight club type.

S
SаTaNа 06.08.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] I looked at the screenshots, and frankly, I did not understand what and how it looks in the game.
Some have small houses like in a strategy, others have rooms with a first-person view.
What's what ………. [/ Quote]
There, in fact, these small houses can be entered into them! At the beginning, there you enter the arena and go to that floor in comparison with your (you can see it in the inventory of such a bag) level and swing, at the 2nd level there are many more lines in the inventory there are light weapons, medium and so far! On the third level you can go to the mines! But when you go, hold down the shift key (so as not to run into trouble!). Arenas There is a hospital there they show a bed (as if you are curing) in the mines a tunnel and two buttons DOWN or UP, if you go down sometimes rats can attack from them resources that can be sold in the store. At the dump near the hospital (such a huge hole) you can find armor and weapons.At the 4th level, you will need to pay 2 coins for treatment in the hospital! And the coolest thing is that when you leave the game and then after ten minutes come, he recovers in any locality, just in the state hospital faster, or you can leave yourself in the hospital and turn off the computer (if you need) he will all the same rise up. And while I play under the nickname Spaderman (I made a mistake instead and wrote a). In general, what is necessary, then ask with pleasure I will answer.

[size = 75] Added on Aug 16, 2004, 3:47 am: [/ size]

In this game there are still clans of the profession: stalker, corsair, cop, dealer, prospector, etc!

L
Lazy skeleton 06.08.21

and the huckster is not there? :)

S
SаTaNа 06.08.21

[quote name = "Lazy Skeleton"] is there no huckster there? :) [/ quote]
there are some more!

R
Raipper 06.08.21

The game is pretty good, that's why I liked it:
> The player gets a small amount of experience even if he loses. Even if you keep losing all the time, sooner or later you will switch to next. levl.
> Interesting fight, with possible any tactical maneuvers. Not a blunt "blow - head, block of legs".
> Lack of "referrals", which saves the player from having to flood in the chat / forum once again, inviting people for a miserable virtual ruble :)
> And of course, accessibility.

The truth is already the 2nd day I can not zakonnektitsya, the server probably hangs.

M
Moroz 06.08.21

[color = green] Not a bad game, but combats ([url] combats.ru [/ url]) is better than all of them put together. He was all the same the very first :) Another good [url] ganjawars.ru [/ url] tama, you can collect the drape from the field, and then push it naturally: mrgreen: Just like a huckster: lol: [/ color]

S
SаTaNа 06.08.21

[quote name = "Raipper"] The game is pretty good, that's what I liked about it:
> The player gets a small amount of experience even if he loses. Even if you keep losing all the time, sooner or later you will switch to next. levl.
> Interesting fight, with possible any tactical maneuvers. Not a blunt "blow - head, block of legs".
> Lack of "referrals", which saves the player from having to flood in the chat / forum once again, inviting people for a miserable virtual ruble :)
> And of course, accessibility.

The truth is already the 2nd day I can not get connected, the server probably hangs. [/ Quote]
And by the way, what is your nickname in this game? And in fact, this game sometimes hangs, but you can play! And by the way, if you write obscenely or similar rhyme, for example, in the general chat m * I, then the police will silence you if they see you! private to an individual player you will write obscenities you will not be niche! Everything is provided! : D

[size = 75] Added on Aug 23, 2004, 14:26: [/ size]

[quote name = "Moroz"] [color = green] Not a bad game, but combats ([url] combats.ru [/ url]) better than all of them put together. He was all the same the very first :) Another good [url] ganjawars.ru [/ url] tama, you can collect a drape from the field, and then push it naturally: mrgreen: Just like a huckster: lol: [/ color] [/ quote]
I ask you not to deviate from the topic and not to blow links to other games if you want to discuss these games, create a topic and talk about this game (sorry, do not consider it rude)!

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

[Quote] I ask you not to deviate from the topic and not blow links to other games if you want to discuss these games, create a topic and talk about this game [/ quote]
And here is the deviation from the topic? The man just drew an analogy with similar projects.

G
GKaR 06.08.21

but I didn’t like it ... in the flash drive, of course, there is a lot of things to do.

c
combine 06.08.21

Yesterday reached the second level !! : encore:

S
SаTaNа 06.08.21

[quote name = "combine"] Reached level 2 yesterday !! : encore: [/ quote]
Congratulations! And do you have a nickname, too, as here? It's just that my nickname is Spaderman, not Spiderman (there is such a one already on and) but Spaderman!

[size = 75] Added on Aug 26, 2004, 20:04: [/ size]

[url] tz.net.ru [/ url] is the first TimeZero newspaper!

S
SаTaNа 06.08.21

Hurray! Reached Level 5!

A
ApxaHreJl 06.08.21

I wonder if this Fall game reminds me a bit :)
Nick - ApxaHreJl

S
SаTaNа 06.08.21

[quote name = "ApxaHreJl"] Interestingly, this game of Fall reminds me a little :)
Nick - ApxaHreJl [/ quote]
And rightly it reminds me of this, and there is a FALL in a flash, too, all sorts of fractures and all that! :)

B
Borman 06.08.21

[quote name = "SaTaNa"] [quote name = "ApxaHreJl "] Interestingly, the cho-t me, this game is a bit like Fall :)
Nick - ApxaHreJl [/ quote]
And rightly reminds UTB proticheskii and ests FALL in flash too and all sorts of fractures all that! :) [/ quote]
What is the nickname in TimeZero?

V
Vurdalak 06.08.21

The coolest browser game I've ever seen. I just can't understand one thing, why are there so few such games? I mean implemented in Flash. Maybe I didn’t look much, but I found only 2 such games, this is, respectively, TZ, and the Orb of Destiny. They have at least some kind of graphics. But such as BC, Territory, Tale, and all kinds of their clones are a dime a dozen. Can the "attack-head, block-body" type of combat system be more interesting than real battle tactics and visual display of your character? I doubt! So why is there a shortage of good, high-quality products in the Russian Internet, and all, excuse me, shit, in bulk?

PS: TZ is a maniac addicting game with terrible force, which grabs you with its tenacious paws and drags you into its lair - the world wide web, and you will not leave from there until you pump your Persian to the last level! And then, under hypnosis, you register a new account, and everything will go all over again!

S
Strateg from Runescape 06.08.21

Quite low requirements, and a normal browser game compared to BC-clones - [url = http: //www.runescape.com] www.runescape.com [/ url]
Questions on the forum at [url = http: // www. runescape.ru] www.runescape.ru [/ url]

If you tried to play it for a long time, now the new version is very different from the old one.

+ compared to most similar games - it has existed for almost 5 years, up to 100 thousand online players, and at the same time it is undemanding to the speed of the Internet (though they get lags), and the free version can be fully played for a beginner.
- the game is in Java, sometimes it is difficult to install, I advise you to try to play from the Opera.