3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OkaRin 06.08.21 11:29 pm

Best Game Series Ever Made (Gamefaqs.com)

Sobsna, here, something caught me on such voting: mrgreen :.
We vote at [url = http: //www.gamefaqs.com/features/contest/bse.html] http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/contest/bse.html [/ url].
We read the rules (you don't have to)), press Enter today! - And we vote).

It’s sooo interesting what will happen in the end) ... Although ... No, I won’t guess: mrgreen:. In general - nothing so contenders, there are good old series, there are more or less new ones (well, Kingdom Herts is completely new)).
16 Comments
Sort by:
O
OGGIS 06.08.21

Do you need to register there?

O
OkaRin 06.08.21

[b] OGGIS [/ b], yeah :). Registration is fast, simple (nothing prevents you from writing everything, except for an e-mail, a log and a password, from the bulldozer). And that's all.

O
OGGIS 06.08.21

Heh, I forgot that I was registered there: mrgreen:

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 7 minutes 47 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] TTforce [/ b], great vote. Civilization-Silent hill, Grand theft auto-Final fantasy: crazy:

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 37 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Torments of choice: sad:

O
OkaRin 06.08.21

[b] OGGIS [/ b], Well, here's how simple it turned out: D.
When you finish, you will say what you got there in the last - the final column it turned out ^ __ ^.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 54 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] The agony of choice I'm crying [/ quote]

Well, if there is something, and it's hard to choose, it means an excellent voting :).

O
OGGIS 06.08.21

The first time is GTA (I love this series), and the second time is Zelda: roll: What about cha? :)

O
OkaRin 06.08.21

The first time - Zelda ^ _ ^, the second time - Kingdom Herts (something I was strongly inspired by the 2nd part, in total - for a complete picture of the plot, even chain-of-memories went through a couple of times, well, the 1st one again)): mrgreen:.

And he gave the girl a vote - FF 2 times: mrgreen :.

O
OGGIS 06.08.21

[quote] the
second time - Kingdom Herts
[/ quote] And Halo knocked him out of me in the first round ^ __ ^ Since I never played in Kingdom :)

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

the final won: mrgreen:

w
wind 06.08.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] the final won: mrgreen: [/ quote] anyone doubted?

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

in general, she won from me, but how in real life we ​​will see: wink:

A
ACE 06.08.21

With so few options? Some bullshit. The Elder Scrolls series came out of them.

F
FreaK 06.08.21

The final made of all: mrgreen:. And there are really few options.

S
Sasha @ FOX 06.08.21

ELDER SCROOLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [color = blue] [size = 150] MORROWIND !!!!!!! [/ size] [/ color]

O
OkaRin 06.08.21

[quote] And there are really few options. [/ quote]

There is a lope: mrgreen:. Although yes ... I would still not refuse a dozen nominations ...

[b] Sasha @ FOX [/ b], Who would have doubted: mrgreen:.

A
ACE HM 06.08.21

what Sid Meyer created, Spector, and ... forgot his name, what Monkey Iceland did

O
OkaRin 06.08.21

[b] ACE HM [/ b], In both, it is ambiguous: mrgreen:.
And Monkey Island - LucasArts Developer, Ron Gilbert.