3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raven 06.08.21 11:29 pm

Virtual Fighter vs Others ...

Not finding a topic on Virtual Fighter in the forum,
I decided to create my own, I think VF is the best fighting game in history if anyone wants to discuss it or compare it with other fighting games (Tekken, DoA, Etc ...) join
37 Comments
Sort by:
C
CyHDyK 06.08.21

why there is no such super-duper 2D fighting game as Darkstalkers in the voting system (and in general there are no many 2D fighting games). By the way, not so long ago there was a disc Vampire Darkstalkers Collection in which I am now current and hack.

j
jaiishi 06.08.21

Do we wear sheepskin coats? : lol:
There is such a temka like

R
Raven 06.08.21

Try again .. regarding the choice of fighting games for you, there is a topic Others, in the list of the most popular fighting games .... I don’t know about stalkers (((: sad:

C
CyHDyK 06.08.21

Yes you and about king of fighters did not cash ... Wait, like the first three-dimensional game in the series came out.

R
Raven 06.08.21

I blew her current, but did not check it out)) well, I forgot to blame
Regarding the take, I was looking for it (I searched for the topic in the search but did not find it)

b
biblbrux 06.08.21

vf4 evo is the coolest in terms of gameplay, DOA4 is the most beautiful one released so far.

R
Raven 06.08.21

Yes you and about king of fighters didn’t cash ... Wait, it seems like the first three-dimensional game in the series came out.
downloaded launched beautifully but not seriously but funny I recommend ...
about DoA4 I agree
About VF4 I agree (I wonder what is the arcade version of the 4th as a fighting game ??: love :)

b
biblbrux 06.08.21

[quote name = "Raven_;) "]
About VF4 agree (and interesting arcade version of the 4th kind of like a fighting game ??: love:) [/ quote ]
This is exactly how and zy2 gameplay, just graphics times 2 3 better (vf4 arcade goes to Naomi2)

R
Raven 06.08.21

but in my opinion the graphics in the arcade room should not be 2-3 times cooler, I read in si that there are not many, mainly the effects of light ...
But how interesting is the 5th part on the arcades doing well (looks, plays and makes an impression ...)

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

[Quote]
Only the schedule is 2-3 times better
[/ quote]
Whistle does not roll bags. This game is called a great port.
The main flaw in VF4 was aliasing, in VF4 E it was fixed.

R
Raven 06.08.21

by the way, who is the thread gamal in 4 VF which came out after the Evo current for machines ?? if anyone tell the gamal pliz?

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 3 minutes 17 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

By the way, who-thread confidently passed the arcade en PS2 on veri hard ?? I do not, but it seems Jackie picked up the key to the duralumin)) and to the computer ... he reg misses the triple blow with the Jackie's hand over and over again I beat the duralumin so hard (not with a triple, of course, but mostly thanks to her)

d
darkknight 06.08.21

The game is very nerdy, well, very, very. It takes a lot of time to reach at least a miserable level.

It's nice that the nerd is not as stupid as in T5.

The voting is not complete, and it is not correct, because the WF had to be united, since other series were united.

In general, I love the UK more than the WF. And I like VF4 more than T5.

In general, we are waiting for the beginning of 2007 and WF5 at PS3. And then master Eileen

R
Raven 06.08.21

I did not combine VF4 and steel because the difference between them is large, as well as between SK 2 and 3, Tekken combined 4 and 5 although they are not sickly different ((
By the way, with regards to the VF's steaminess, it is necessary to choose a Persian according to his abilities and psychological affiliation - if you like an open fight, take Jackie (the most sharpened for a gamepad is good for beginners or a monk (evil cheater must give (() if you like to work in the counter-style, take Aoi, etc., etc.) + what do you want from a fighting game ??? devoid of a gram of pop ??

R
Raven 06.08.21

it's a pity the topic arose (people don't like serious things): sad :) but I've gone for Jeki's entire career, even at the beginner level of difficulty, the last 2 qualifying kumites are long and complex ((but I still did it 8)

A
Avelon 06.08.21

Sol Calibur. My favorite fighting game, in the third part I was pleased with the opportunity to create Persians. I prefer to play for Raphael.
And on the arcades, Virtua, of course, rules

b
biblbrux 06.08.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] [quote]
Only the schedule is 2-3 times better
[/ quote]
Do not whistle bags. This game is called a great port.
The main flaw in VF4 was aliasing, it was fixed in VF4 E. [/ quote]
This game is called an excellent port for zy2. According to the technical characteristics, Naomi2 makes zy2 not even 2 times. Accordingly, in the arcade version, the detail of objects, textures and the number of special effects is much higher than in the Sonya port. I'm not saying that VF4 looks bad on zy2: mrgreen: Quite the opposite, for zy2 the virtualfighter looks great. But the arcade version is prettier a priori.

[url = http: //www.system16.com/hardware.php? id = 725 & page = 1 # 2199] http://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=725&page=1#2199 [/ url]

R
Raven 06.08.21

in SC I play in the 1st quarter of Xianghwa in the 2nd turn with Raf apot talim
in Tekken I hammer with Jin and especially often Asuka and Hvoran and Nina Ost do not roll
in VF I play current Jackie and Pai Chen
and VF rules both on arcades and on PS2 so that no need to whistle

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

[quote]
in the arcade version, the detail of objects, textures and the number of special effects is much higher than in the port on Sonya
[/ quote]
Why are you driving? Have you even played the arcade?

[
Quote ] Naomi2, according to the technical characteristics, does zy2 not even 2 times
[/ quote]
You already just started to zvizdet.
There are 2 weak 200Mhz chips with a performance of 1.4 GFLOPS. 2 weak PowerVR 2 GPUs that GS shit. But there is 3 times more memory, but it is SDRAM 100Mhz.
Would sharpen VF4 exclusively for PS2, she would have done VF4 for Naomi like a zanefig. It's also the first AM2 game for PS2. Look at the same SC3, there shadows and textures are many times better than VF4, and there are much more polygons.

[quote]
This game is called a great port for zy2.
[/ quote]
You are just a generator of lies.
Gamespot:
The PS2 version looks nearly as good as the arcade version.

b
biblbrux 06.08.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] [quote]
in the arcade version, the detail of objects, textures and the number of special effects is much higher than in the port on Sonya
[/ quote]
Why are you driving? Have you even played the arcade?

[
Quote ] Naomi2, according to the technical characteristics, does zy2 not even 2 times
[/ quote]
You already just started to zvizdet.
There are 2 weak 200Mhz chips with a performance of 1.4 GFLOPS. 2 weak PowerVR 2 GPUs that GS shit. But the memory there is 3 times more, but it is SDRAM 100Mhz.
Would sharpen VF4 exclusively for PS2, she would have done VF4 for Naomi like a zanefig. It's also the first AM2 game for PS2. Look at the same SC3, there shadows and textures are many times better than VF4, and there are much more polygons.

[quote]
This game is called a great port for zy2.
[/ quote]
You are just a generator of lies.
Gamespot:
The PS2 version looks nearly as good as the arcade version

... : mrgreen: "The PS2 version is almost as good as the arcade version." It sizzles completely ...

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

[quote]
PS2 version is almost as good as the arcade version
[/ quote]
Translator ... but how did you translate the word looks there?

[quote]
zy2 cooler than Naomi 2 ...
[/ quote]
And you play VF4 on Naomi and SC3 on PS2, tell me later which one is cooler.

Compare this to GT4:
[url = http: //www.system16.com/screens/clubcart_c.jpg] http://www.system16.com/screens/clubcart_c.jpg [/ url]

These are the square shadows in each game, even in VF4: FT:
[url = http: //www.system16.com/screens/vstriker3_b.jpg] http://www.system16.com/screens/vstriker3_b.jpg [/ url]

Yes, Naomi is better texture. However, VF4 shows all its inferiority. Play Tekken 5 or SC3 on System 256 (count PS2) and compare it to VF4 ...