3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat ninja 06.08.21 11:29 pm

you need a gamez to play on a local network.

Sobsna subject, put the grid of the hotsa house to play chechnit together.
just do not offer new pranksters, I will not pull them (the confa of a weak computer is as follows: intel m 1.7; 512 ddr2; ati mobility radeon x300 64 meters)
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sick 06.08.21

cs, war3, generals, heroes, sport .... Any game :)

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

so clarifications, forestry, forest sports, contra as the last option (I once played it), there are heroes in them, I will play today.

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

[b] Aliens vs Predator 2 [/ b]: D
Star Wars: Battlefront
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
Star Wars: Republic Commando
ALPHA Antiterror - hardcore :)

PS: Don't judge strictly for Star Wars games. : oops: I'm a fan. :)

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

Star Wars is possible as an option, an alpha forest, such a threshing floor horror: scare: by the

way, you can blacken an old one, a shavar or an abandonvara (current with links). I heard about a modification for ikkom that allows you to play on a grid.

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] Star Wars is an option [/ quote] Star Wars rules! : beer: [quote = "Dark_Knight"] alpha forest, such a threshing floor horror: scare: [/ quote] And I played with a friend on Hot Sit. : D One mission - 3 hours. : mrgreen: It was cool: gigi:

H
HELLHAMMER 06.08.21

Aliens vs Predator 2 is fine, but you need at least 5 players.

R
ReAvEr 06.08.21

4x is quite enough for AvP2.
Two per team - let's go to the fan.
We usually play three people per race on the network ... it's a pity only rarely :(

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

Tsiva?

H
HELLHAMMER 06.08.21

[offtopic] ReAvEr - Four on so much fun. There was a case, we played AvP2 and four people per race.

PS who do you prefer to play for? [/ Offtopic]

D
Darth reals 06.08.21

Doesn't quite fit the given topic (or rather, it doesn't fit at all :)), but you asked for a Freeware game. [url = http: //www.medwaypvb.com/downloads/GridWars.zip] http://www.medwaypvb.com/downloads/GridWars.zip [/ url]
Geometry Wars clone from X360. Only 2.5 MB, but how much fun: D

[quote name = "HELLHAMMER"] PS Who do you prefer to play for? [/ Quote]
[b] Predator [/ b] rolls 8)

R
ReAvEr 06.08.21

Predators rule ...
But I play for Marine`s - because it's hardcore ...
Although it's even more interesting for Aliens :)

H
HELLHAMMER 06.08.21

[offtopic] Actually, after the mess I went through, I realized that the Marine is driving me. Okay, guys, we added a lot of offtopic :) ReAvEr - You can talk using LAN: wink: [/ offtopic]

D
Distorter 06.08.21

Play Diablo

t
the rock 06.08.21

Cossacks, AOE 2 Dungeon Siege and more! ! !

R
Roger 06.08.21

PS1, GBA for two is just that.

A
Aziphov 06.08.21

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
Shl. free.

A
Arkon 06.08.21

[b] Darth Reals [/ b], Damn, always dreamed of chopping into AVP2 on the grid. I'll have to try to install it again in school, but it seems like a bad job :) - there we already, it seems, tried it - the brakes are tough than in CS at 800X600 resolution. At home, there is a laptop and a computer, and you say - 4 minimum (or can you play together, there are no bots?). The game is a miracle.

Well, what about LAN games. My friend and I used to play Painkiller, we play UT 2004 (two of us against bots are very fun). There would be more computers - it is possible in HL2 Deathmatch. It is possible in Kwaku, IL-2 Sturmovik (if you figure it out, you can mess with it, we have not tried the current), Far Cry, NFSMW.

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

Well, if not one of the shooters, but Trackmania Nations + a couple of map_packs are the best: wink:
There is a very flexible system of visual settings that allows you to run the game on any configs. (When you are not playing, the game adjusts the graphics by itself, which does not slow down)