3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostas 06.08.21 11:30 pm

Fifa Street 2: impressions ...

Let's discuss a new product from EA BIG;)
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lucifer 06.08.21

Come on: the product turned out to be of an average level, like the previous part, EA follows the principle: More Fifa, more lavender !!! =)

K
Kostas 06.08.21

:)
I haven't played the first one. And I bought the second only after looking at the ratings of Western magazines. There seemed to be more than the first. So I bought it. In general, I liked the idea. This is the same type as the topic of street racing everyone is trying to reveal. So it is with street football;)
But in general, I still like it. Good tournaments. Only feints are a disaster! My hands do not stretch out because the computer can)))))

[size = 75] Added on March 13, 2006, 12:05 pm: [/ size]

[quote name = "Lucifer"] More Fifa, more lavender !!! =) [/ quote]
They did not receive a cent from my purchase)))))))))

K
KalbasNICK 06.08.21

I didn't play the first one, I didn't like the second one ...
For me, Urban Freestyle Soccer would be better ...

K
Kostas 06.08.21

The only thing that annoys me so far is how the computer pulls me in the competition, who fights more. :(

K
Kostas 06.08.21

And one more thing: it's sad that when he created a player, he put my alter ego in the French national team. And maybe I wanted to be a Brazilian))))
Shit. Maybe the pirates got something wrong, or maybe EA screwed up ...

D
Dirty Fucka 06.08.21

In general, is it worth buying the game even if it is addictive or quickly gets boring?

K
Kostas 06.08.21

I figured out the feints, I have already put together my team (or rather, who I was given - I play with those), moved to a new level of difficulty. But I am delighted. Together to play - in general, a great drive, screaming and breaking gamepads;)
And what is there to think - is it worth it or not? I personally do not mind 100 rubles for such joy))))

D
Dirty Fucka 06.08.21

I recently took a cool igruha for myself, but I just don't know there are only two modes for passing and whether there are any cups or something like that

C
CJ 06.08.21

[quote name = "Kostas"] I don't mind 100 rubles personally for such joy)))) [/ quote]
Is it worth giving 1699 rubles for such a game?

K
Koridor 06.08.21

I don’t know how the second one, but the first one the furnace is crying, IMHO

-
-Mag 06.08.21

The people like it and this is the main thing. Part 2 is taken by many. I turned it on and immediately pounded my heads. it's a shame I'm not a sports fan!