3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.08.21 11:35 pm

Revolution Games

Dear forum users, go here as you see games on Nintendo Revolution.
This is the most original and intriguing of the new generation consoles. It would be very interesting to know who has what ideas. :)
17 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

Well, I'm interested in games such as a svardzman simulator, you walk with an onalogue, you wave a saber with a remote control.

G
Guest 06.08.21

[Quote] Well, I'm interested in games like a svardzman simulator, you walk with an onalogue, you wave a saber with a remote control. [/ quote] I
agree. : agree:
You can make a good game about magic, in which you will have to wave the controller, like a conductor, making various magic passes.

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

It would be cool to play fishing with the "remote control"

G
Guest 06.08.21

It's also interesting how convenient it will be to play shooters. It is believed that, unlike the PC on consoles, shooters are unsuccessful ...
Everything can change. :)

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

And what, I do not mind making a sort of Virtual COP_a out of a TV set: mrgreen:

G
GCuber 06.08.21

It is interesting to look at management in strategies, otherwise classic consoles have problems with this ... And of course we are waiting for new genres !!!

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "Zoder"] You can make a good game about magic, in which you have to wave the controller like a conductor, making various magic passes. [/ quote]

Harry Potter :) Ideal - everything is stuck with sticks. Did it right, your spell is shouted and cast.

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[b] Putin [/ b], but there is no need to flood here, I also know that. : wink:

G
Guest 06.08.21

I'm still thinking about how you can implement control in fighting games ...
I love this genre, but after playing Tekken 5, I realized that the gameplay hasn't changed compared to the previous part, it's not so interesting anymore. So the new management would be welcome. I am a boxer and would like the gameplay to be more realistic. : box:
Here's just how to implement ...: upset:

N
N # 1 06.08.21

As for fighting games: I watched a demo of Joey Rev's capabilities, there was a piece from Soul Calibur 2. The controls are strange (in my opinion): you walk with an analogue, and use the remote control to aim at the enemy, buttons z1 and z2 (blow with a sword, blow with a foot). It turns out like this: you point the remote control at the enemy (abdominal level), press the button and get a blow to the stomach, aimed at the head - a blow to the head. In the end, for sure, it will turn out so where you point the remote control, there will be a blow with a sword, foot, swearing, etc.
I don’t know how convenient it is.

S
StrikerX 06.08.21

Of course it's good about harry potter, except that the game itself sucks :)

G
Guest 06.08.21

[quote] As for fighting games: I watched a demo of Joey Roar's capabilities, there was a piece from Soul Calibur 2. The control is strange (in my opinion): you walk with an analogue, and you point at the enemy with the remote control, buttons z1 and z2 (sword blow, kick). It turns out this: you point the remote control at the enemy (belly level), press the button and get a blow to the stomach, aimed at the head - a blow to the head. In the end, for sure, it will turn out so where you point the remote control, there will be a blow with a sword, foot, swearing, etc.
[/ quote]
Well, curious ...
N # 1, where have you seen this demo?

G
Guest 06.08.21

I heard that Revo will have a "parental control" system, and Nintendo wants to expand the age-old gaming audience ...
Given this, I can imagine how many erotic / hentai games will appear on Revolution. In Japan, anyway. : D

3BEPb 06.08.21

[quote] I heard that Revo will have a "parental control" system, and Nintendo wants to expand the age-old gaming audience ...
Given this, I can imagine how many erotic / hentai games will appear on Revolution. In Japan, anyway. [/ quote]
And given the specificity of the joystick ...: roll:

G
Guest 06.08.21

[quote] And given the specificity of the joystick ...

[/ quote]
In-in, and I'm talking about the same. : mrgreen:

G
Guest 06.08.21

[url] http://xbox360.newgalaxy.ru/readarticle.php?article_id=5 [/ url]
Great stuff! : up:

G
Guest 06.08.21

[url] http://webfile.ru/715874 [/ url]
Here you can download a demo demonstrating how games are played on Revo. : up: