3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sonic Son'edith 06.08.21 11:37 pm

Fan clips of games

I was wondering, how do you feel about this type of creativity?
do you have a favorite video for any game?
download new clips?
For example, my favorite video is M19 - The Revolution Is Here (CS).
By the way, I recently accidentally dug [AKROSS] EvilSpider Studio - Silence (contest version) on a screw from a friend ..... does anyone know, the full version came out?
9 Comments
Sort by:
i
ivan 06.08.21

To the fig there are clips for the final, most of all for the eighth part (at least for me), and so - starting from the sixth to 10 pieces ten clips.
There are also clips on the Resident, on Silent Hill.

S
Strange 06.08.21

2 Sonic Son'edit We
treat well, but we cut more on onyms.
[quote] do you have a favorite video for any game? [/ quote]
Finzhevsky Noise on FF8 is probably the best I've seen.
[quote] [AKROSS] EvilSpider Studio - Silence (contest version) ..... does anyone know if the full version is out? [/ quote]
Out, send it to akross.net.ru and download it. Although IMHO the first option was better.

B
BanGore 06.08.21

I love prof. made by GMV-ki.
Only a few of them ...
Maybe we will exchange links here.
Today uploaded the GMV-ku by FF10.
I give a thing 5 points out of 5.

S
Sonic Son'edith 06.08.21

Strange, thanks a lot. : beer: by the

way, oddly enough, I have the most clips on Lineage =) on the game engine. Yes, I still really like End of Evangelion - The End of All Hope, in my opinion the best clip on EVE.

S
Strange 06.08.21

[quote] End of Evangelion - The End of All Hope, in my opinion the best clip for EVE. [/ quote] It
depends on whose ... If Alexa - then yes, the thing is good, although there is much better from him.

S
Sonic Son'edith 06.08.21

[quote name = "Strange"] [quote] End of Evangelion -. The End of All Hope, in my best clip of EVE [/ quote]
It depends whose ... If Alex - yes, a good thing, although there are a lot Better from him the same. [/ Quote]
Alex who is this? : roll:
and that really there are several clips for End of Eva specifically for End of All Hope (NightWish)? The author of the one I'm talking about is a certain Digital Puppy :)

[offtopic] ZY.
downloaded one clip .... and what kind of Anime is Wolf's Rain, I saw for the first time in this clip. Worth seeing? [/ Offtopic]

-
-Mag 06.08.21

I love the FF9 theme under In the End by Linkin!
probably one of the most famous. or is it not a fan clip?

S
Strange 06.08.21

[quote] Alex is who? [/ quote] A
prominent person in the Russian, and already the world AMV scene, as well as my friend, we have our own studio with him - ScorpionsUltd.
[url = http: //www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php? user_id = 87987] http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id = 87987 [/ url] You can
download our clip - he schA on the 1st place in the world AMV top.
[url = http: //www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php? v = 55493] http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp? v = 55493 [/ url]
[quote] a that really just clips of End of Eva is at End of All Hope (NightWish) more? [/ quote]
you're quick-witted =) But I must say it is better to work on this Aleksova onim music I have not seen.
[quote] downloaded the clip alone .... and what kind of Anime is this, Wolf's Rain, I saw for the first time in this clip. Is it worth a look? [/
Quote ] Hour not Traurer Pokic on Rammstein? - animeha is not bad, but the taste and color is like grit ...
[quote] I like the theme on FF9 under In the End from Linkin!
probably one of the most famous. or is it not a fan clip? [/ quote]
YOU don’t imagine the scale of AMV and SMO scenes, there can be 10k clips of this kind from different authors =) Well, of course, it’s hardly the most popular.

S
Sonic Son'edith 06.08.21

[quote] Are you quick-witted =) But I must say that it is better Aleksova work on this Onim music I have not seen [/ quote].
Give a direct link, if not difficult: help:

[quote] hour is not Traurer Pokicha on Rammstein [/? quote]
telepathy, not otherwise: roll:

then try to guess what kind of light mix mnu has in the root directory clip games ? :)

ZY
Yesterday I downloaded Alliance Most Wanted .... this is about one raid in WoW'e as a 60lvl enchantment went to 4 raid bosses at once ..... oddly enough I liked it, and very much =)
Tomorrow I'm looking for something like this in the lineup: )

[quote] I like the FF9 theme under In the End from Linkin! [/ quote]
I only like the StarCraft clip under In the end =)
by FF9, IMHO, the best video - under NightWish, Come cover me
by Bebop - xs, but clearly not In The End =)

[size = 75] Added on 02 Jan 2006, 11:10: [/ size]

it would be interesting to look at studio
when Construction will be complete?