3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
logmh 06.08.21 11:37 pm

Pc Fighting?

There is an opinion that fighting games should be released only for consoles, and the more arcade, the better. I would like to check this opinion, both about consoles and about the level of realism.
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leider 06.08.21

The meaning of the topic name and everything described in general is stupidly decomposed and it is not clear what exactly you want. Either you are interested in fighting games on a PC, then you wonder if people want fights on a PC, then you wonder what kind of fights they want, then you write that you want to check some opinion, but in the end what do you want to achieve?
The survey is designed in such a way that it is not clear from the results, the answer options add up to an overview of the three topics that are stupid. The level of realism is one thing, but the fact that there were no fighting games on the PC except Rise of machines is another, and never will be. I don't see any sense in the topic.

l
logmh 06.08.21

The fact that there have been no fights on a PC for a long time does not mean that they cannot be there.
Nevertheless, no one makes them for a PC, arguing that the demand for fights is only on consoles.
The answer to this question is simple: 5th point or not 5th.

The second side of the question - what kind of fight could be expected on the PC - since on consoles the emphasis is on the arcade, then lovers of realism (if there are any - also a question) might want it.

The purpose of the survey is not to express any point of view, but to check the average opinion of the developers.

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

> since on consoles the emphasis is on the arcade
and the virtual fighter is also an arcade?

PS the
topic has exhausted itself IMHO.

l
logmh 06.08.21

The statement - at the moment there is no fighting game, at least more or less close to reality.
Whether he is needed is a separate question. But what is not is a fact.
About virtual fighter - what about physics? And with damage to body parts?

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

you do not need a fighting game, but an anatomical simulator.
hands, feet, etc. like in taofeng are damaged.

l
logmh 06.08.21

And where am I? Did I say somewhere that I need something? What am I looking for?
By injury, I really meant something completely different, namely that the hand that was hit painfully is difficult to hit well in return.

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

> By damage, I really meant something completely different, namely that the hand that was hit painfully is difficult to hit well back.
well there somewhere it is, you often put a block, your hand breaks and you cannot hit properly. I really didn’t play the current videos.

x
xero 06.08.21

[quote name = "Leider"] on PC, except for Rise of machines, there were no fighting games, this is another, and never will be. . [/ quote]

Well, why, there is a cool anime fighting game Fatal / Fake and some kind of heavy weight thunder boxing, it seems: box:

oh, I almost forgot mortal kombat 4: P: lamer:

-
-Mag 06.08.21

this is not a PC genre. there are only a few of them - really, people want ...

A
Artiom 06.08.21

The word "fighting" and the word "realism" next ???? LOOOOOOOL :-D Good sense of humor, especially in the moment about "honest physics and strikes" :-D

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

[quote name = "logmh"] Statement - at the moment there is no fighting game, even more or less close to reality. [/ quote] The Bushido Blade / Kengo series is close to reality.

L
Leider 06.08.21

Exhausted.