3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jarlax 06.08.21 11:37 pm

Little tricks...

The time has come for the Lord to repent. :) In general, list your little tricks, hehehe. (Cheats, trainers, difficulty levels, etc.) Let's start:
Bloodrayne and Suffering was easy, I used the cheats in the next. games: Warcraft 3, Frozen Throne, GTA 3, Vice city and Jedi Knight Jedi outcast, I know I know shame on me: oops:, well, what can you do then I was a novice gamer ...
Do not hesitate, add.
18 Comments
Sort by:
X
X-snaKe 06.08.21

Gta 3, Gta vice city, Gta san andreas, Postal 2, Driv3r, Sims 2. Then I'll write again

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

For all the time nirazu did not cheat for passing. Here are just a glitch used in SW: kotor2 8)
And, just to get used to it, yes: upto:

PS >>> I love it when the games are complicated. FOR THAT THEY AND THE GAMES.

D
DAVE 06.08.21

Once I used the code, at the end of Painkillera I got sick of throwing stones at the main boss, applied the code and went through .. it seems like everything!

J
Jarlax 06.08.21

[quote name = "DAVE"] Once I used the code, at the end of Painkillera I got sick of throwing stones at the main boss, applied the code and went through .. like everything! [/ quote]
Eeeee ... what stones? I just turned into a demon and shot him. eight)

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

[quote name = "Jarlax"] [quote name = "DAVE"] Once I used the code, at the end of Painkillera I got sick of throwing stones at the main boss, applied the code and went through .. it seems like everything! [/ quote]
Eeeee ... what stones ? I just turned into a demon and shot him. 8) [/ quote]
Simply, shooting at him in demon mode, you could spend the whole day like that and achieve nothing.
There it was necessary to either hit his sword at him, or a couple of stones from the stone rain that he summons.

J
JayDi 06.08.21

And lately I've started to use faks (i.e. walkthroughs) more and more often - when I was passing the second half of Xenosagi 1 and now when I play SMT: Nucturne.
In the same Xenosaga, a cool boss always appeared at the exit of some "many hours" dungeon, and the creators forgot to set the recording point - so they had to read the optimal strategy, otherwise 2 hours of walking and pumping would be down the drain.
The same applies to Nocturne (although there is a record in it in front of each boss), but in this toy, in order to watch additional screensavers and learn a lot of new things, you need to collect all sorts of candelabra :), the keepers of which are scattered not only around the world, but also in time - so you have to fluently read the walkthrough to find out where and when the next boss will appear. It's just terribly interesting what happened there, and who is to blame.

P.S. and I also go through all horror films on an easy level of difficulty, in particular Bloody Butterfly and Silent Hill, tk. very scary.

J
Jarlax 06.08.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] [quote name = "Jarlax"] [quote name = "DAVE"] I used the code once, at the end of Painkillera I got sick of throwing stones at the main boss, applied the code and went through .. like everything! [/ quote]
Eeeee ... with what stones? I just turned into a demon and shot him. 8) [/ quote]
Simply, shooting at him in demon mode, you could spend the whole day like that and achieve nothing.
There it was necessary, either to beat off his sword at him_zhe, or a couple of stones from the stone rain that he calls
. Because I only turned into a demon two times. I spent about five minutes, in general.

z
zyber 06.08.21

I always play the game at the easiest level for the first time.
In general, sometimes isp. trainers or codes, especially in "so-so" games.
Downloading saves to see something new. For example: PoP warrior within-alternative ending. So far only GTA VC is remembered.
In painkiller, I was also lucky, I killed Satan in less than half an hour, using the demon mode.

S
Sinev 06.08.21

I went to GTA SA without codes until the last mission, but she is so gemorny that she tempts to use them.

J
Jank 06.08.21

I used the codes only in Bloodrayne 1. I wanted to go through, but the gameplay itself was so boring that I had to resort to the code for the super-mega-member to get through faster.

y
yohat 06.08.21

In Nightmare Creatures 2, I used cheat for infinite lives. Otherwise, the game has only 5 lives, and there was no desire to go through all over again.
But it didn’t help me much, it’s very difficult there, so I don’t even consider myself a cheater.

Z
Zhou 06.08.21

I agreed to lower the difficulty level (the game suggests) in God of War when there was a battle with Ares ...

K
Kroha back 06.08.21

before, when he rightfully recognized himself as a mega-gamer, he despised easy complexity and cheats, but over time he forgot about it

, he mostly used fakami at difficult moments of the current, cheats are rare, and then with shame

and the worst time for me

in some moments Silent Hill (1-4) used faks because my mind is illogical

A
Alex 77 06.08.21

In nothing "criminal" is unnoticed. Only sometimes I use the "walkthroughs" (when the brains are really eaten), once I switched to a reduced difficulty in GoW and that's it! I hate these cheats !!!

W
Wishmaster 06.08.21

Lost in the account somewhere in the first hundred played games.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

Not mine. I can only complicate the game - I don’t want to make it easier!

My maximum cheat is guides with GF. I appreciate it, however, like any normal gamer.

* Olessia * 06.08.21

Cheating way is not interesting, I really love to play seriously: fight:
And sometimes solutions helped out in quests, when I started to be completely stupid.
In Silent Hill it is difficult without prompts, 2-3 parts always bother with digital codes:?
Now games are easier and faster to go through, without any cheats.
I remembered that the final of Omikron (Omikron: The Nomad Soul) was held with an endless lifebar, it was not possible to fill up the final boss in an honest way, although I knew the tactics of where to beat the nada, but since Omikron is a multi-genre game, the control from the 1st person is kand ...

-
-Mag 06.08.21

By the way, I wanted to clarify about the GF. I do not watch the passage. most frequent use:
Item Check List
Missable
Sidequests