3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 06.08.21 11:37 pm

What are you playing on Ps2?

I answered: 3 Pirate, current Russian versions!
I have almost 95% of the games in Russian, the very pirate discs (130 rubles each).
Current two games, not in Russian: Gran Turismo 4 and Manhunt! I will find them in Russian, I will exchange them right away.

[color = red] Corrected the title.
Raipper. [/ Color]
41 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.08.21

probably playing with glitches is cool. The original images of their neta rule

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

License.

B
Burrito 06.08.21

I take the originals downloaded from the net from my friends.

J
Jank 06.08.21

Licensed Discs ...

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

2 and 5 options, recently began to download more often than go to the store, so I voted for him.

V
Vigi 06.08.21

Xj who doesn't like Russians? Madhouse, or am I from there ...

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

license + download originals

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

4th option.

W
Wildduck 06.08.21

So far, only pirated ones, because I haven’t figured out about the HDD uploading ... It seems like I bought a Network adapter, I think there’s hdd ... But I didn’t figure out the necessary program, and I didn’t find links to torrents of games for ps2 ...

C
CJ 06.08.21

I have a licensed PS2 so only a license.
And how to download games from the net ???

B
BanGore 06.08.21

I download rare RPGs and buy original pirates. I can't stand Russian versions.
Also collectible masterpieces as MGS original (license).

B
Berlin 06.08.21

I don't know - there are girls, monsters, screensavers - AND EVERYTHING in Japanese. : upset:

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

Exactly, we need to add one more option: "I play only in Japanese" :).

B
BanGore 06.08.21

[offtopic] I'm just learning nippons now. For myself, so to speak. Will come in handy. [/ offtopic] Does

Berlin play on consoles? : lol: Respect. : gigi:
Unfortunately, day by day RUS.versions are replacing the original ...: cry:
Demand - supply.

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

[quote name = "nTrophy"] license + download originals [/ quote]
More precisely: license + steal originals :-D

D
Daikatana 06.08.21

license + download the originals
until recently I played in the pal license, recently bought a chip ... now I download the originals, I prefer ntsc: mrgreen: the last thing I downloaded is Darkwatch (I liked it), Area 51 (cool), MGS 3 (I didn’t like it, it’s boring, maybe I'll come back later), Genji (trudge), MK Shaolin Monks (not bad, but after the second level I preferred the next game, then I'll come back), Evil Dead Regeneration (trudge). I play everything at once, if I bought everything on a license, then first I went through one, then I moved on to the next one as I went through ... and buying, it would all take 3-4 months.

V
Vigi 06.08.21

Looks like I'm one lover of Russian versions here, it's just because I like to read in Russian what they write and understand the plot, but I don't argue that sometimes translators can translate very stupidly, but I return these back.

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

[quote name = "Vigi"] Looks like I'm one lover of Russian versions here, it's just because I like to read in Russian what they write and understand the plot, but I don't argue sometimes translators can translate very stupidly, but I return those like that. [/ quote]
I've never seen a single normal translation in my entire life.

V
Vigi 06.08.21

cool, are you from the village?

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

My profile on the left says where I am from. And what did you mean by that?