3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
realFOX 06.08.21 11:40 pm

DoA 3 tournament is held on June 19

Sori, if not placed there, simply did not find where it would be better.

On June 19, a fighting game tournament will take place in Moscow with the main prize and an incentive prize. The tournament will be held on Microsoft XBOX game consoles. The tournament is held by the portal [url = http: //www.xboxrussia.ru] www.xboxrussia.ru [/ url] in cooperation with the Club “ArtFull”. Information partner of the tournament, project KM.RU GAMES.
The tournament will be held under the Full Double Eluminashion rules. The cost of participation in the tournament is 100 rubles.
The second tournament will be for the game Dead or Alive 3. You can pre-register to participate in the tournament by writing to [email protected] or from 11.00 to 12.00 on the day of the tournament. In the letter, indicate your name, age, favorite games. The tournament starts at 12.00. Those who arrive earlier will be given 20 minutes of warm-up. Anyone can participate. Special fighter control skills are unnecessary (although desirable).
Club address: Yasenevo metro station, st. Paustovsky, house 2. For any questions, please contact [email protected]
16 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

the best on DOA2 competition staged, 3rd too slow

r
realFOX 06.08.21

What are you talking about? How slow is it?
You probably only played in the fallen version, and NTSC flies as it should.
So you're in vain.
Come, you will see everything for yourself

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

in ntsc, I played the current, and even if you compare 3 with doa2 on the dream, you can immediately see that it has become much slower and easier.

r
realFOX 06.08.21

I would not say that, I also played a lot on Dream.
There were no brakes in DoA 3, except for the version that fell.

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

I did not mean trmoza, but slow speed in comparison with the second part.

r
realFOX 06.08.21

I said about speed, in DoA 3, everything is fine with it

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

but maybe there and the techniques (captures in particular) did not become easier to do?
maybe there Jean from one of the strongest fighters did not turn into a goldfinch?
so don't blah blah, 3 is the nastiest part. like boxing, arrange ultimatum competitions.

r
realFOX 06.08.21

And what is the problem, if interceptions have begun to be done?
And do not blah, blah, I can play, and it is difficult to cope with me, you have to be able to play.
UKltimeyt, this return to the past, the same was on the Dream, one to one, apart from the outdated graphics and several new arenas.
In the third part, there were
1. New strikes 2 New
arenas
3. New fighters.
So, don't la la

q
qwert12 06.08.21

with the dynamics of the battle in doa3 everything is fine ... so you really don't need to star ... just simplified some combos and interceptions ...
due to which it became easier to win by bluntly pressing a couple of buttons ...

my choice is the ultimate ... ..

L
Lazy skeleton 06.08.21

It should be admitted that the most dynamic is the first part of the series. DoA3 is less dynamic out of all the others (I agree with Dark_Knight), despite the new techniques, the largest number of fighters, etc. :) I
consider DoA Ultimate in principle to be the best at the moment, but there are also enough disadvantages compared to DoA2 (Dreamcast and PS2): effective captures and certain counter-attacks are much easier to do (I argue on the example of the main hero ninja gaiden, I always play for him 8 )), and again a little game dynamics lost :(

recently I downloaded a heavy roller (454Mb) 5 minutes of DOA 4:. D Apparently the fighting in the dynamics will remain at ultimata level, but the innovations galore + course schedule another level, and of course new fighters: P

r
realFOX 06.08.21

I am in 4 parts of major changes in terms of graphics, did not notice, I hope that they will finalize, boxing 360 all the same

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

> I am in 4 parts of major changes in terms of graphics, I did not notice, I hope they will finalize, box 360, all the

same, have you seen this video? (The one that weighs almost 500 meters)

r
realFOX 06.08.21

I saw it for a long time.
I first downloaded the full version of the presentation of boxing, it was there, by the way, it weighed 450 megs.
Then I downloaded this video, the same as at the presentation, only the quality is better.
So I was steaming, rocking 450 megs, the video that I have already seen.

[size = 75] Added on June 28, 2005, 11:51: [/ size]

And also, who is interested in watching the video on DoA 4, it is on the disk in the latest SI issue.
And there is a lot more there.

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

Well, what didn't you like there? The pommel for the game is 15% ready, it looks great. the main thing is not to screw up the fight.

r
realFOX 06.08.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] Well, what didn't you like there? The pommel for the game is 15% ready, it looks great. the main thing is that they do not screw up the battle. [/ quote]
So I'm talking about this and I say that in terms of graphics I did not see anything there, there is not much time left until the fall, I hope that everything will be in order.
Like DoA 4 is one of the title lunches

r
realFOX 06.08.21

I decided not to create a new topic, but write right here

on October 9th at the NetLand club, which is located on the fourth floor of the Central Children's World, a tournament in the disciplines Dead or Alive 3 and Halo 2 will be held. The event will be held on TV 3 Registration starts at 12 noon. The DoA3 tournament starts at 1 pm. After it begins the Halo 2 tournament. The fee is 150 rubles for one discipline and 200 rubles. for two. Prizes - certificates and a prize fund. If the number of participants is less than twenty, the participant's fee will be refunded to the winners. If the number of participants is more than 20, the prize fund will be one thousand rubles.