3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krayt 06.08.21 11:40 pm

Help ... :) (Music 2000)

I really need help ... The problem is this: I
made music myself even on the first Sonya in the "Music 2000" program ... It's been the second PS for a long time, but I'm used to Music ... And I don't like anything on a PC ... :) Very I want to transfer music to a PC, and recode to MP3, followed by burning to disk ... How is this possible, and is it possible at all? : lol:
PS If it is impossible, what programs would you recommend for the PC?
4 Comments
Sort by:
B
BanGore 06.08.21

Connect the video output cable to the TV Tuner or through the adapter to the
sound card (built-in red). Then start PS1
and start recording the audio patch. :)

W
Wildduck 06.08.21

There is such a program for a computer called MTV Music Generator. It is an exact copy of Music 2000, only with the possibility of Outputting songs in wav format. And of course all sorts of things like importing a wav sample are also included =)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[Quote name = "Krayt"] I really need help ... The problem is this: I
made music myself on the first Sonya in the "Music 2000" program ... It's been the second PS for a long time, but I'm used to Music ... And nothing on the PC do not like it ... :) I really want to transfer music to a PC, and recode to MP3, followed by burning to disk ... How is this possible, and is it possible at all? : lol:
PS If it's impossible, what programs would you recommend for the PC? [/ quote] The only possible option for you and the most affordable is the one described by BanGore ... you connect Sonya's stereo tulips to Line In sound and use something more impressive like Soun Forge .. ...
There is another (probable, but not verified) - this is to get hold of a little thing that allows you to transfer saves from a memory card to a computer screw, and then run this thing through an emulator, it is unchecked whether the emulsion will accept the "original" save from the memory card! There is a converter for memory cards of different emulsions, but will it work in this case?

[size = 75] Added on 30 Sep 2005, 0:22: [/ size]

only in the Ban Gore version a TV tuner is required, you can send a video signal to a TV set, red / white stereo via an adapter to Line In ...

K
Krayt 06.08.21

Thanks a lot