3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RIPPER12 06.08.21 11:40 pm

Battalion Wars

This cool game will appear in a few months.

videos: [url = http: //media.cube.ign.com/media/676/676364/vids_2.html] http://media.cube.ign.com/media/676/676364/vids_2.html [/ url]
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

Atstoy. How did I know? I looked at the developer.

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

[quote] Atstoy. How did I know? I looked at the developer. [/ Quote] You: crazy:: lamer: How did I know? You need to watch the game (videos).
You need to play games yourself, not translate articles and comment on news ...
[offtopic] Go: ass: from here: evil:. Tired of: brash:. [/ Offtopic]

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

Go crazy, but this method is 99% correct.
Even when Johan recorded Geist in cool exclusives, I looked at what the developers had done before and immediately realized that the game was awesome.
And so it happened.

> You need to watch the game (videos).

Commercials make people like you buy the game: lol:

W
Wildduck 06.08.21

I support Fedya. Especially about the videos =)))

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

: crazy: Fedya what "commercials" ??? you at least sometimes think with your head: stupid: these are videos from the gameplay: clever:

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

> these are clips from the gameplay

Well, clips from films are also from the movie. And often I like the video, and the film is a rare mess.
And Geist's videos didn't say it that much either. It's just that before the game is released, you see the current that is beneficial to the developers. And they benefit from the current one thing - that you would give them your money.

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

Fedya, do you hear the smart guy, what are you chasing about some Geist? (although the game turned out to be average (I saw it live), but you can go through it once). This is where the BATTALION WARS is being talked about !!!!
I think that Battalion wars will be a good game (they will bet 8.5 100%), read the articles (at least in the "country of games") and watch the videos, maybe it will work.
There will be a dynamic and original gameplay, good controls and graphics ...
By the way, there are about 20 videos from BW and almost everything that will be in the game is shown. If you personally don't like the game, that's your problem. You can go to another topic, and not f ... my brains.

ps in your opinion it turns out that only cool developers make cool games. : stupid: And if the developers did not share anything normal before, then it means that they will suck anyway?

L
Lucifer 06.08.21

Oh well, they'll give her 8.5, well, the cube will have one more hit and then what?

D
Digger 06.08.21

[quote name = "RIPPER12"] Fedya, do you hear the smart guy, what are you chasing about some Geist? (although the game turned out to be average (I saw it live), but you can go through it once). This is where the BATTALION WARS is being talked about !!!!
I think that Battalion wars will be a good game (they will bet 8.5 100%), read the articles (at least in the "country of games") and watch the videos, it might work.
There will be a dynamic and original gameplay, good control, a mode for two (split screen), good graphics ...
By the way, there are 20 videos from BW and almost everything that will be in the game is shown. If you personally don't like the game, that's your problem. You can go to another topic, and not f ... my brains.

ps in your opinion it turns out that only cool developers make cool games. : stupid: And if the developers before that did not share anything normal, then it means they will suck anyway? [/ quote]
Don't tear your ass like that :). That will come out and check it out and decide ...

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

HE came out and HE hit !!! : D IGN 8.8 [url = http: //cube.ign.com/articles/650/650932p1.html] http://cube.ign.com/articles/650/650932p1.html [/ url]
so who now here: lamer:? What Fedya S. slept: rotfl:

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

If the game is good then buy, what's the problem?

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

SuperFedya: lamer: yes I have no problems: D

ps Take the ntsc version, otherwise pal seems to be released in December ...

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

People who managed to play BW tell us how she ...