3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PBS 06.08.21 11:40 pm

Your top 10 Gc games

For now, I'm going to buy this wonderful device, that's why I'm wondering what to collect on it for my collection. And in general, I wonder why they generally take a cube, with regards to titles.
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex K. Kant 06.08.21

ResedentEvil 0 and 4, Metroid Prime, BatenKaitos, Tales of Symphony, SupermarioSunshine, SoulCalibur 2, F-Zero GX, Zelda, PN03, Metroid Prime 2. I got 11. :)

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

[quote name = "PBS"] And in general I wonder why they generally take a cube with regards to titles. [/ quote]
I took it only because of these games:
Resident Evil 0,
Resident Evil Remake,
Resident Evil 4,
Matal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes.
True, I have not yet acquired the latter.

r
realFOX 06.08.21

Yes, there probably will not be 10 steering games =)

B
BanGore 06.08.21

Soon DR little brother. Thinking about buying [b] [color = violet] GameCube [/ color] / [color = blue] PlayStation 2 [/ color] / [color = black] GameBoy SP [/ color] [/ b]? : upset:

I've read here and there that GC is geared towards "little" gamers.
I would like to play [i] Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes [/ i]. All to say that IT is worth playing.
And the creator H. Kojima is just a genius ...

P
PBS 06.08.21

Strange, but I do not see the ending of fantasy xp and no one advises paper mario? Luigi Mansion? Mario kart? =)

y
yuhan 06.08.21

1.Resident Evil 4
2.The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
3.Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
4.Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
5.Metroid Prime
6.Pikmin 2
7.Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
8.Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue SquadronI II
9.Tales of Symphonia
10.Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
11.Animal Crossing
12.Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
13.Super Mario Sunshine
14.Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
15.Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
16.Resident Evil 0
17.Resident Evil
18.Star Fox Adventures
19.F-Zero GX
20.Ikaruga
21.Pikmin
22. Wave Race: Blue Storm

B
Bonker 06.08.21

Have you listed all your games? : D

x
xaxatun 06.08.21

Gee-gee. : twisted:

R
Richy 06.08.21

2 bonker:
Well, why are you kidding, a person asks a serious question :-)

2 PBS:
Paper Mario is a very neat project, a special state of consciousness is required for a long game :-) In fact, I highly recommend watching it live - if you like it, take it immediately, we have the best recommendations.

2 yuhan:
I would definitely add 1080 Avalanche. And Wave Race: Blue Storm, on the contrary, would have thrown out - it looked innovative only in 2001, the game itself is too monotonous. And still complaints about Ikaruga, Pikmin and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - all this for an amateur (although Pikmin, of course, is a genius, but I did not get hooked for a long time). But what I would definitely add from the RPG is Skies of Arcadia (in case, of course, if the DC original was missed).

P
PBS 06.08.21

BanGore is only Gamecube for the little brother.

yuhan Special thanks, I will type. It looks like I'll have to take a chip one ....

Richy, I really liked the gameboy with mario on the gameboy, I forgot the name, now there are nudges on the piper. What's wrong with the ending? And what is the genius of picmin?

B
BanGore 06.08.21

[quote name = "PBS"] BanGore is only Gamecube for the little brother. [/ quote]
Thank you for your support! I decided to give the GC to my brother, and take a PlayStation 2 / PSTwo for myself.
[quote name = "PBS"] It looks like we'll have to take a chip one .... [/ quote]
That is, there are pirated disks for it ???
[quote name = "PBS"] Richy, I really liked the rpdzhishka with Mario on the gameboy, I forgot what it’s called, now there are nudges on the piper. What's wrong with the ending? And what is the genius of picmin? [/ Quote]
Here's FF: Crystal Chronicles is somewhat reminiscent of Baldurs Gate. Cheslovo if this is a jRPG, then I will play them.

P
PBS 06.08.21

BanGore, they say there is, I want to find it myself. Welkam.

B
BanGore 06.08.21

2 PBS
Just about the left disks for the GC - [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? T = 212786 & postdays = 0 & postorder = asc & start = 20] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php ? ... c & start = 20 [/ url]

a
alpix 06.08.21

My personal top GC games:

1. Mario Kart: Double Dash !!!
2. Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix
3. Mario Party 5
4. Mario Power Tennis
5. Mario Superstar Baseball
6. NBA Street V3
7. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
8. Super Mario Sunshine
9. Super Mario Sunshine
10. Mario Party 6

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

Marioboy in action: D
And Sunshine wrote 2 times already:

gigi : Matal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Resident Evil 4
Metroid Prime 1 + 2
The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2
Tales Of Symphonia
Baten Kaitos
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Skies Of Arcadia

y
yuhan 06.08.21

[quote name = "Richy"] 2 yuhan:
I would definitely add 1080 Avalanche. And Wave Race: Blue Storm, on the contrary, would have thrown it out - it looked innovative only in 2001, the game itself is too monotonous. And still complaints about Ikaruga, Pikmin and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - all this for an amateur (although Pikmin, of course, is a genius, but I did not get hooked for a long time). But what I would definitely add from the RPG is Skies of Arcadia (in case, of course, if the DC original was missed). [/ Quote]

At the expense of 1080 and Wave Race - I agree. Ikaruga and Pikmin are not. Both are very even. And I did not include Skies of Arcadia, tk. not exclusive. But this game is very worth the money. For almost a month after completing the game, I rummaged around the map looking for secrets using tips - just super. And there was the most (one of the best) best support for a memory card (I forgot what this topic with a screen is called), I remember looking for treasures at the lectures: P.

B
Bonker 06.08.21

Ikaruga and RE4 are also not exclusive 8)

R
Richy 06.08.21

2 PBS:

Like it then. It is very funny implemented, there are a lot of secrets - there is room for development. Pikmin is a puzzle / strategy game, otherwise the genre cannot be described. The comparison will seem very strange, but if you like games like Commandos, Cannon Fodder or General Chaos, then it is worth giving it a try.

2 yuhan:

Skies of Arcadia is generally, yes. I stopped playing it only when I realized the time on the counter - 90 kopeck hours! Four days, damn it!

a
alpix 06.08.21

2nTrophy, I am far from morioboy)) It was a banter actually))

x
xaxatun 06.08.21

alpix is ​​nTrophy so joking. :)