3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koctet 06.08.21 11:40 pm

Help with the network in generals !!!

Please help with generals (1st part)! I can't play the grid at home in any way! I install it on both computers from one disk and they write when connected either the time has expired or your serial is already in use! You need a lot of detail! I have too crooked hands to rewrite the serial in the registry! tried everything goes but then after 2 minutes everything takes off into the air! : help: hope for help! thanks in advance!
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sick 06.08.21

If you cannot manually change the key in the registry, then just reinstall the game with a different key.

And it takes off on air because you probably did not patch the game, but this is something like protection. But you won't be able to patch it because you replaced the original exe file with a cracked one from the disk.

In general:
1) you remove the Generals from both computers;
2) you reinstall [i] with different [/ i] keys;
3) in no case touch the original exe file;
4) download the latest patch for today and install it;
5) search the internet for NOCD for the patch version;
6) playing with a friend;
7) [b] you get pleasure [/ b].

B
Br.Des 06.08.21

Sick, I'm very curious what you mean by "multi-key installation"?
koctet, you only need to change the key in the registry on one of the computers. I hope you know how to enter it (but just in case I'll write: "START -> EXECUTE -> regedit). Registry branch: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Electronic Arts EA Games C&C Generals ergc
Change any one character in the key and that's it.