3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Digger 06.08.21 11:42 pm

Is there on Sonya ...

People! Are there games like Sega Urban / Desert / Jungle Strike on Sonya ??? I remember spending a lot of time in this ...: confused:
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
BanGore 06.08.21

Which Sonya is the first or the second?

J
JayDi 06.08.21

On PSone, this entire series of games is (albeit called a little differently) in full 3D, with video and cool special effects.

K
Koridor 06.08.21

[quote name = "JayDi"] On PSone, this entire series of games is (albeit called a little differently) in full 3D, with video and cool special effects. [/ quote]
I don't remember the name, but I saw it in action ^ __ ^

D
Digger 06.08.21

Well !!! And it's called something like ??? :)

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

Soviet Strike, Nuclear Strike, of course :) The second is available, including on the PC.

D
Digger 06.08.21

[quote name = "BlindGuard"] Soviet Strike, Nuclear Strike, of course :) The second one is, including on the PC. [/ quote]
Thank you !!!

-
-Mag 06.08.21

I can say more precisely that this is "Vector" for Sonya, these games are assembled (2in1).

W
Wildduck 06.08.21

I bought both games during their official release on ps1, only naturally pirates, but in their native language, because I love and respect games that were not spoiled by the great and mighty Russian languages ​​performed by the same great and mighty pirates, but devoid of knowledge of the Russian language. The games were very impressed with their dynamics, the whole atmosphere of shogi strikes was preserved, and even in 3D everything was shifted, you can play both from 3 and from 1 person. The controls are really unusual at first, but you can get used to the first couple of missions =)

J
JayDi 06.08.21

It is better not to take collections! These games are full of videos, without which a significant part of the atmosphere and reality of what is happening will be lost. And pirates love to cut this business very much! (he himself played both the stripped-down and the full version).

-
-Mag 06.08.21

pirates generally love a lot! I just assumed that the vector had a collection of current, but I looked at their prices for both a collection and a single person (however, like with Kudos, but I don't really have a relationship with them).

W
Wildduck 06.08.21

I never liked kudos. Especially their love for the release of games that go to PS1 and PC. Carved out there and there. I'm not even talking about the quality of the translation. For ps1, RGR makes high-quality translations, of course, not without errors, but still it is clear that the text went through some kind of Word to correct the bulk of errors, which the same Kudos disdains. But still, I prefer the original languages ​​of the games the most. If the game, for example, is Japanese, then I will prefer its English translation.