3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlindGuard 06.08.21 11:42 pm

Suggest a platformer on Ps2

Except jacks and ratshits :)

Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly and Spyro: A Hero's Tail passed (there is Blink :)). The first I would put 4'ku, the second - 5, even with a plus - an excellent, interesting, solid game.
I tried to play Crash TwinSanity .. well, NotiDog'som doesn’t smell there, it’s immediately felt ..

I just want an interesting authentic platformer - collecting, jumping, solving puzzles, not hardcore. But not a blockbuster with "hurricane" action and sour jokes :)
41 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 06.08.21

I mean, a Persian with that name?
And then, I kind of played monsters in CX, without make-up :)

P
Pleq 06.08.21

buddy, try [b] Legend of Kay [/ b], [b] Sly Cooper 1,2,3 [/ b], [b] Sonic Heroes [/ b] ... all toys are good in their own way :)

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

[quote name = "xxjeremy"] buddy, try Legend of Kay, Sly Cooper 1,2,3, Sonic Heroes ... all toys are good in their own way [/ quote] I tried Sonic Heroes on PC, and for the rest thanks, Sly interested.

[quote name = "Blink 55"] I mean, a Persian with that name? [/ quote] Yes, he is, it seems to me that he looks like a good, cool Persian =))

M
MorLAN 06.08.21

Slay is a worthy thing. I advise. :)
On my own I can add [b] Vexx [/ b]. She loses to Slay, but
she's fun to play. : up:

Z
Zag 06.08.21

I advise klonoa2 to see ...

B
Bonker 06.08.21

I don't recommend Klonoa2 and Vexx. Sly didn't work for me either. But Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Just huge levels, there are riddles-puzzles, humor is present especially when you solve riddles with a mummy: D I highly recommend. The graphics are nice too.

s
segafan 06.08.21

pitfall try it. It is not so dynamic, there is more bias towards adventure, but everything is in order in terms of playability and humor.

W
Wishmaster 06.08.21

Jak & Dexter (all 3 parts)
Ratchet & Clark .... also 3: crazy:

M
Moty 06.08.21

[quote] Except for jacks and ratshits :) [/ quote]

M
MorLAN 06.08.21

Blind you happen to play in Capcomovskii [b] Maximo [/ b]?
A very original product. :) And there is a sequel ...

N
Numenor 06.08.21

[quote name = "MorLAN"] Blind you happen to play in Capkomovskiy [b] Maximo [/ b]?
A very original product. :) And there is a sequel ... [/ quote]
Yeah! =) Maximo is a cool thing! And the sequel is even cooler 8)

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

Of course not :) But I'm recording, recording - continue: D

B
Bonker 06.08.21

Maximo is more of an action RPG and has a very high difficulty.

M
MorLAN 06.08.21

Yes, the complexity there is still quite high ...

C
Cooller 06.08.21

But I still advise you to take Klonoa 2 - the game is very addictive. I went through it with great pleasure.
True, it is mainly aimed at people of school age .....
And what kind of music is there ......: love: ....... in my opinion, the best that I have ever heard in games ...
And her grades are very high: 9.2 out of 10 on IGN.
[i] Perhaps the best PS2 platformer around. Nearly the only one around. But still, a fine, fine game. [/ I]

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

[quote name = "Cooller"] But I still advise you to take Klonoa 2 - the game is very addictive. I went through it with great pleasure.
True, it is focused more on people of school age ..... [/ quote] That's it, that's what I love, and I remember the first part on PS1: up:
[color = gray] [size = 92] * whisper * and I like Mario * ^ _ ^ * [/ size] [/ color]

M
MorLAN 06.08.21

Clonao is very Cute characters: love: ...
Well, if you have the opportunity to watch Maximo ...: wink:
[b] Pitfall Harry [/ b] doesn't say anything? :) I haven't played but heard enough about it ...

y
yuhan 06.08.21

Rayman 2 Revolution (third worse)

M
MorLAN 06.08.21

[b] MegaMan [/ b] from Capcom. But did not play ...

B
BanGore 06.08.21

[b] Parappa The Rapper 2 [/ b] & [b] Whiplash [/ b] :)
Both are good, we go through with our younger brother ...: up: