3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dante16 06.08.21 11:48 pm

What acoustics do you use for games.

People write what you use for games. I have a Sony 5-100W receiver, 5 speakers 2 at 100w, 1 center 100w, rear 2 at 70w and a subwoofer at 150. In general, when I play, the neighbors listen.
56 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeYazh 06.08.21

I'm not going to take it right now :).

C
Cooller 06.08.21

You can buy gradually. :)
I've wanted to have a normal sound for a long time, but only recently I have it.
Now I have both HDTV and normal audio. PS3 and NR are waiting fully armed. : D

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

[quote name = "Cooller"] Now I have both HDTV and normal sound. PS3 and NR are waiting fully armed. : D [/ quote]
[offtopic] What kind of HDTV do you have? [/ Offtopic]

C
Cooller 06.08.21

[offtopic] From Panas. I don't remember the model anymore.
I would like to support 1080p, but looking at the prices of such TV sets ......: scare: [/ offtopic]

C
Cooller 06.08.21

[b] SeYazh [/ b]
I've read about your SVEN IHOO 5.1 acoustics here. It can be connected to a PS2 without a receiver (I'm just going * from :)). I forgot that speakers can be connected to PS2 if they have RCA inputs. Here on yours:

[img] http://www.ixbt.com/multimedia/ihoo5.1/sabback.jpg [/ img] You take a

cable (composite, component, Scart or whatever you have). White and red (they are responsible for the right and left sound channels) you stick into those inputs that are shown in the figure. And you will have a sound. True, good stereo. :)
You can buy a Scart cable with two tulips - white and red. You plug the Scart into the TV connector (it is responsible for the image), and the white and red tulips into the acoustics.

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

> PS3, judging by the specifications, supports all the newfangled features such as DTS-ES.

ES'a something I have not seen in any specifications.

> I forgot that speakers can be connected to PS2 if they have RCA inputs.

Acoustics are nothing without a receiver.

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

[b] Cooller [/ b]
I already thought about it, so it would be possible to make PC with 5.1 and PS2 with stereo, at the same time, just switch the button and that's it :). But I have one problem - the large distance between the TV and the monitor. Better to let it be 5.1 on your computer than stereo on PS2 :).

C
Cooller 06.08.21

[b] SuperFedya [/ b]
[quote] ES'a something I have not seen in any specifications.
[/ quote]
He was kind of mentioned there.
But I think the bulk of PS3 games will be in DD 5.1.
This is enough.

[quote] Acoustics without a receiver is nothing. [/ quote]
Well, why ...... the receiver allows you to play the same DD 5.1, DTS. But good stereo is great too - better for music. For films - DD 5.1.
But to get a full-fledged multichannel sound, or rather to feel its charms, you need a whole set of acoustics and a room of at least 30 sq. m.

[b] SeYazh [/ b]
What are you listening through now? Through the TV? Stereo?
If yes, then it is better to connect your acoustics. In this case, the sound will be much better than the one that goes through the TV.

By the way, instead of a receiver, if money is tight, you can purchase a computer. acoustics with built-in decoders, such as DD 5.1. Microlab recently released the AH-500D 5.1 model. There is optics and support for DD 5.1. It costs about $ 230. You don't need any receiver - you buy an optical cable, cut the optics with the PS2 and you will have DD 5.1. and DTS (it seems to support it too). For PS3, too, if you're not an audiophile. :)
It, of course, cannot be compared with a good receiver / acoustics, but if you use it only for games on consoles, then the AH-500D mentioned above will be enough for your eyes. For films, of course, a receiver / floor standing / center is better (and a sub is possible) ......

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

> cut on optics with PS2 and you will have DD 5.1

More precisely DPL2, almost everywhere.

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

[quote name = "Cooller"] What are you listening through now? Through the TV? Stereo?
If yes, then it is better to connect your acoustics. In this case, the sound will be much better than the one that goes through the TV.

By the way, instead of a receiver, if money is tight, you can purchase a computer. acoustics with built-in decoders, such as DD 5.1. Microlab recently released the AH-500D 5.1 model. There is optics and support for DD 5.1. It costs about $ 230. You don't need any receiver - you buy an optical cable, cut the optics with the PS2 and you will have DD 5.1. and DTS (it seems to support it too). For PS3, too, if you're not an audiophile. :)
It certainly cannot be compared to a good receiver / acoustics, but if you only use it for games on consoles, then the AH-500D mentioned above will be enough for your eyes. For films, of course, a receiver / stand-alone / center is better (and you can use a sub) ...... [/ quote]
As I said, now I'm not going to buy anything :). And IHOO will probably try to connect it to PS2, but I will probably return it back to PC, sometimes I watch DVD on it, so I can't do without 5.1 :). It is a pity, of course, that there is no built-in decoder and the ability to properly connect to the console without buying an expensive receiver.

W
Wildduck 06.08.21

I started with a small built-in mono speaker in a small Sony TV, hell-knows-which-model. Then all these things evolved and right now I have a 6.1 system, which, in addition to being connected to a DVD and a cable receiver, is also connected to PS2 =) You can also connect it to a computer, but I rarely do it, because there are few games on my computer that I want play on a big screen with good sound (except that half 2 and doom 3. ESPECIALLY THINK, and in complete darkness =)))

A
ANTIBIOTIK 06.08.21

Hi everyone! Please advise some normal headphones for mp3 player plz.

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

[quote name = "ANTIBIOTIK"] Hello everyone! Please advise some normal headphones for mp3 player plz. [/ quote]
Look at the title of the topic and tell me what does the mp3 player have to do with games?

W
Wildduck 06.08.21

[quote] Look at the title of the topic and tell me what does the mp3 player have to do with games? [/ quote] There is a built-in mp3 player in the PSP =) Of course, he's not talking about the bandwidth, but just the answer to the question will be useful to the owners of the bandwidth, which has a lot to do with games even a good attitude =)
I personally use the most ordinary "drops" with the PSP logo. Look stylish together =)

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

[quote name = "ANTIBIOTIK"] Hello everyone! Please advise some normal headphones for mp3 player plz. [/ quote] Ask in [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? t = 152646 & start = 60] this [/ url] topic.

r
realFOX 06.08.21

I have all the consoles for the muses. the center are connected.
It's a pity for acoustics, yes and no money