3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Archangel 06.08.21 11:48 pm

Who is most memorable in the game and not in the video?

Write about your [b] favorite / most interesting gameplay moments [/ b] in the games you played. Please do not be confused with videos and cutscenes.

Example:

[b] Max Pain 2: [/ b] I liked the moment when the main character climbs onto the cornice and walks along the narrow parapet, firing back at the bandits who have arrived below. The combination of "the sound of the wind in your ears" and "fear of heights" (when they are forced to look and shoot down) - works very well, especially when the scaffolding collapses at the very end and Max flies down, breaking through the boards

[b] Doom 3: [/ b] An adrenaline rush when the main character accompanies the professor with a fluorescent lamp along a dark corridor and then this lamp goes out. While he is fixing - monsters climb. A bunch of fear of the dark + monsters - works pretty well, especially if not "

[b] Prince of Persia: [/ b] Warrior Within: A good moment when you have to run away from the demon - the guardian of time. You have to perform jumps, somersaults, etc. at a very fast pace and along the way to find the right route. A second of delay is death.
36 Comments
Sort by:
B
Br.Des 06.08.21

The first thing that comes to mind is the scene of the storming of the citadel in Half Life 2. You pull one enemy from the heap to you, then suddenly throw him into the rest of the party. Those scatter like pins. Then reinforcements come, you tear off the monitor from the wall, hide behind it from the bullets and, at the moment of reloading the enemies, throw this monitor directly into the crowd. Several people press down to death, someone flies over the railing and falls into the void, one reptile manages to dodge, and you immediately rip one of the balls out of the energy flow and throw it at the last survivor. In general, words are bad enough to describe it. This is a must see ...

c
combine 06.08.21

Vampire Bloodlines Masquerade. I remembered the House with a ghost. Especially when a light bulb explodes at the entrance (I was scared :)). And also a meeting with Velvet: love:.
In Ace Combat 5, a battle with the giant submarine Scinfaxi. Well, about MGS3, I am militantly silent. :)

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

Kotor 2: the moment when 25-30 people attacked me and I soaked them with one cast. it was cool

S
Serik 06.08.21

Some stupid Temka. Yes, a bunch of moments - why still play games, if not for the sake of such moments. Almost all the passage of Semov, the most memorable battles in Heroes. Yes, for every game I like, there will be such moments quickly ...

M
MorLAN 06.08.21

1.Liked Auron's farewell to his teammates.
And the way he said: "It`s been long enough".
2. Ocelot's face when he met the ninja in MGU 2. 3.
Scene from the first Tenchu. Ayame gives advice to the girl.
4. Crossing to the other side (dark part of the city). This is from Silent Hill.

R
Raipper 06.08.21

There are a lot of moments in all games, but the most-the most are probably:

1) When I first took Bozar in Fallout and shot 8 people with it in one volley: twisted:
2) Dawn in Morrowind: love:
3) The first reflection of an alien attack at my base in X-Som: scare:
4) When I created a super-deck in 1x Demiurges and not one computer could beat me 8)
5) The same dawn in Gothic: love:, the first visit to the old camp: love:, the first outing in forest: shocked:

A
Angel of death 06.08.21

Rabocop 3 on the dandy, well, when the robocop fired and everyone was blown down from the tank! : D

S
Serik 06.08.21

[quote name = "Angel of Death"] Rabokop 3 on the dandy, well, when the robocop fired and everyone was blown down from the tank! : D [/ quote]

Hmm, dear, you still do not know how to joke, it seems :?

M
MorLAN 06.08.21

By the way, to me in the Sega version of Robocop chapters. the boss is remembered.
Terminator's head that needs to be soaked for about 2 hours ...

G
Guest 06.08.21

1) GTA Vice City ...
... scared the girl and followed her on a scooter. she was tired of running and stopped, I also stopped. she bent down to catch her breath, but everything looked very vulgar :-D
2) when you need to solve the quest in half2 with plastic barrels: put them under the water and thereby raise the bridge
3) rome total war. my 2000 army was surrounded by an army of 3900 men. I won. everything was super cool.
4) almost all the goals of PES4,

yes, in every game the thread is interesting ...

L
Leider 06.08.21

No, I have something to remember. My friend and I bought the then released game "Fear Effect". We sat down, then we chop in turn, at first there is a purely special forces, the landing, the operation, well, almost everything is clear to us, and then after an hour of play in one of the rooms the dead began to attack, they began to shove from all sides. convulsively pressed the fire button, but they did not end! As a result, in this place we filled up about 100 enemies, standing in one place, on the corner of the room.

A
ARLe 06.08.21

I was most impressed by the moment of HAlf-Life the first, when in a room full of Vortigons (I finally found out their names: clever :) an APC bursts in, simultaneously breaking the wall. Soldiers are spilling out of it, and MAKHACH begins !!! When I first saw it was like this: scare:. You can watch, you can intervene - at that time it was cool

D
Dinosaur 06.08.21

[b] Painkiller: [/ b] Boss Baba Yaga! This is fiction - so fiction.

[b] Soldner: [/ b] The moment when you die on the stairs - when you fall, the staircase itself falls under you.

[b] Prince of Darkness: [/ b] Conversations at the beginning (when you play as Gladiator). Especially the master's replica!

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

[quote] [b] Painkiller: [/ b] Boss Baba Yaga! This is fiction - so fiction. [/ Quote]
Shadowman2 also has a boss Baba Yaga.

D
Dinosaur 06.08.21

[b] Kay'L 669 [/ b], I have to play! : uzi:

* Olessia * 06.08.21

a lot of moments, otherwise why play at all? but if you remember then the following moments come to mind:
1. the first exit of special forces in [b] HL [/ b]
2. concert of electronic David Bowie in [b] "Omikron: The Nomad Soul" [/ b], it was a wonderful game. ...

B
Br.Des 06.08.21

I can also add a moment at the end of the game in PlaneScape: Torment. Even 2. The first is when the girl's ghost disappears for the last time with words. "I ... forgive what you've done ... I shall wait for you in death halls, my love." And the second, before going to the [size = 75] blood war [/ size]. Fallen Grace says this phrase: "Time is not your enemy, forever is." These two phrases just sunk into my soul. And, of course, the famous question of the game: "What can change the nature of a man?"

A
ARLe 06.08.21

Again, you slide down to the video :). Well, if so, then I really like the moments in the game Grim Fandango, when Manny starts working with a simple floor polisher and ends up as a captain, or a manager.

C
Crimson moon 06.08.21

If of the latter, this is:
House with a ghost in Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines.
Half-Life 2 is a place where you need to rush a buggy to meet a train.
FarCry was the very beginning of the game, when, after wandering through the dungeon, I first looked out of the hole in the wall and almost fell off my chair from such beauty.
If you remember the past, then the final battle in Oni really liked it when you were not alone but with help.

A
Archangel 06.08.21

Yes, the moment with the buggy towards the train I also liked and remembered. Everyone passes in a different way, some back, some gas along the road and into the opening. I gave it back ...: oops:

[size = 75] Added on Jan 20, 2005, 10:13 pm: [/ size]

By the way, it would be nice if you described the moment in detail how it was, what you felt, otherwise many did not play these games and simply cannot understand by a short phrase WHAT could you like? It's just interesting that in other (especially in which I have not played) games, interesting things in the gameplay were invented.

Far Edge. Everyone says beauty is beauty. But the developers allowed to evaluate their beauty to the fullest by giving the opportunity to fly on a hang glider a couple of times per game over the most beautiful places. Also unforgettable - the feeling of freedom like in no other shooter.

Riddick. I really like how Riddick finishes off enemies with their own weapons. And also all sorts of other unusual finishing off enemies. Remember how you had to fall down from the ventilation? The bottom is not visible - I thought I would crash when I flew. And then for a second they took control and showed how Riddick knocked out one sucker with his elbow on the teapot.