3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Link_2k 06.08.21 11:48 pm

Mortal combat deception

Mortal Combat Deception

[size = 75] Added on Oct 25, 2004, 16:39: [/ size]

Yesterday I bought a disc and did not miss!
the game is just super!
36 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frost-sama 06.08.21

kashmar -_-
how is it radically different from Dark Alains?

a few of the different games that they could have stolen and hope that the game will be hit = (

S
SkyNet 06.08.21

: box: Great fighting game!

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

[quote name = "KDF"] kashmar -_-
how is it radically different from Dark Alains?

by a few of the different games that they could have stolen and hope that the game will be hit = ([/ quote]
: agree: I thought they made a sezhetka there, I decided to play. but in real life this is not a plot, but a complete de ** mo. by the way, the mortal has sucked from - for the fact that it does not progress.

A
Alex K. Kant 06.08.21

How it all started !!!!! The game can be super and I will definitely buy it because This is the Combat !!!!

F
Frost-sama 06.08.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"]: agree: I thought they made a sezhetka there, I decided to play. but in real life this is not a complete de syuzhetka ** mo.kstati Mortal began settling due togas, not progresiruet. [/ quote]
Yeah, the plot there is a "super"

when 6 people watched the initial roll, their sieh could be heard throughout the quarter ... yeah, we couldn't stop ... ^ _____ ^
well, it was necessary to come up with such nonsense :-D

C
Cooller 06.08.21

I didn't like the game at all, like the previous one, Deadly Alliance. : dn:
All the same, I'm a fan of the VF series - the most advanced fighting game in the world. :)

S
Segal 06.08.21

About VF I agree 100%. Although I haven't seen MK: D yet :)

c
combine 06.08.21

And I liked it. Certainly not VF: Evolution, but you can play it. Only now it seemed that the graphics had become worse.

2PACALYPSE 06.08.21

Real game

S
Slash 06.08.21

Damn ... 3D mortals disappoint me more and more! but all the same, I have everything and I use them! I like this whole series. this classic! but I think that the best MK is MK3! Recently I got it on ZYch1 ... only there it is kind of atstoyny. I used to see ZYch verchia .. I liked it better .. raund is not said ... 1,2,3 there is no music after the fatality inscription comes out (more precisely, there is the same one that played) .ps2 Protso chokes reading this disc .. but all the same bratelnik and I burst in!

N
Nicsan 06.08.21

The question is, is all this happiness only on the PS2 or on the PC too? and then the identity is wanted!

L
Lazy skeleton 06.08.21

[quote name = "Nicsan"] The question is, is all this happiness only on PS2 or on PC too? [/ quote] On PS2, GC and X-box, but you don't feel happiness from this game: wink:

N
Nicsan 06.08.21

Already yes, I do not have a console: sad:

L
Lazy skeleton 06.08.21

[quote name = "Nicsan"] Already yes, maybe I don't have a console: sad: [/ quote] If you are so into fighting games, you will have to get a console. Fortunately, there are much better representatives of this genre, having played them, you will completely forget about the unfortunate MK: lovebeer:

N
Nicsan 06.08.21

Somehow I had a question of buying a console (PS2), but I leaned towards the PC, there are still more options. Although I can also buy a console: gigi:

D
Dark dragon 06.08.21

I didn't buy. Is the game worth it?

P
Paul 06.08.21

And I liked it, even though I am a fan of SK2 and VF. There is some zest in it. And the plot is not so delusional, if they played the quest they would understand it.

d
dmitry_gf 06.08.21

zakos under the soul caliber and so on! And what are these styles for? Why boggle the game like that? all that was invented good was left in the third part. It was just necessary to make a
3-d alteration of MK3 and score on the series

G
Grinito 06.08.21

The place of MK-in 2D
In 3D, the old combat system does not look as technical as SC2 or Tekken ....
: box:

s
stubbz 06.08.21

where to find Fatalities for MK: D ?? !! PS: I was disappointed by the lack of Brutalities and animalities. + compared to the Soul Calibur series - no dynamics