3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlackWizard 06.08.21 11:54 pm

Why is it worth taking an xbox?

I'm all worn out here already ... I don't know what to take ... Sonya is the second - there are a lot of games, boxing is more powerful and they began to supply it with games more or less, but I don't see something jrpg on it. I know that Sonya gives out only stereo sound, and 5.1 can only be obtained if you connect the receiver to it ... boxing is the same garbage or what? It is advisable to hear the opinion of people who use (use) both Sonya and boxing at the same time, because I don't want to turn the topic into "boxing version zy2" ...
66 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey_demon 06.08.21

Along the way - a huge number of answers :-D

e
edgard 06.08.21

Take the Dream and Game-Cube ....

In fact, it is very convenient to play on the Dream in the MD2 Sega, and on the cube, new items and sound and graphics are no worse than those of PS2 or XBOX ....

Regarding 5.1, you need then the amplifier that gives 5.1, only then there will be 5.1 sound, and so the usual standard sound ...

And so that you just know 5.1, this is the number of speakers like home theaters there are 4 speakers around 1 one in the center SW-woofer, which gives bass to the side, with this, you will receive 5.1 sound!

r
roman_gf 06.08.21

[quote name = "BlackWizard"] I'm all worn out here already ... I don't know what to take ... Sonya the second - there are a lot of games, boxing is more powerful and they started to supply it with games more or less, but something jrpg on it is not I see. I know that Sonya gives out only stereo sound, and 5.1 can only be obtained if you connect the receiver to it ... boxing is the same garbage or what? It is desirable to hear opinions from people who yuzayut (yuzali) both Sonya and boxing, because I do not want to turn the topic into "boxing version zy2" ... [/ quote]
You're kind kompik there? You take Snu2 to warm up - 8000r + a sound card for a computer (any 5.1) 1500r + Genius speakers (I don't remember the numbers, they are yellow, wood, with an active subwoofer, their sound is very cool) 4700r. And you play for your pleasure.
As soon as oxygen starts flowing again, you buy a Cube for 150 tanks with all the Residents (by that time, in a year, say, these toys will come out in a cheap version), then, when everything in the family budget settles down, you can think about X / B. But I would advise aiming in the direction of some other handheld. The coffin won't go anywhere. Something you can play on your computer. I would not even recommend buying a Cube (the real emulsion is getting closer), but the price does not scare him anymore and there is no fuss with rums.
But there is one drawback in all this - you can forget about upgrading your computer.

M
Matrica 06.08.21

Go here [url = http: //forums.cgn.ru/index.php? Showtopic = 6777] http://forums.cgn.ru/index.php?showtopic=6777 [/ url] there are all the pros and cons both prefixes are given, though you get tired of reading 50 pages of the dispute, which is cooler :)

r
roman_gf 06.08.21

[quote name = "Matrica"] Go here [url = http: //forums.cgn.ru/index.php? showtopic = 6777] http://forums.cgn.ru/index.php?showtopic=6777 [ / url] there all the pros and cons of both prefixes are given, though you will be tortured to read 50 pages of the dispute, which is cooler :) [/ quote]
It was the person who wanted to avoid disputes. :)

e
edgard 06.08.21

[quote name = "Matrica"] Go here [url = http: //forums.cgn.ru/index.php? showtopic = 6777] http://forums.cgn.ru/index.php?showtopic=6777 [ / url] there all the pros and cons of both prefixes are given, though you are tortured to read 50 pages of the dispute, which is cooler :) [/ quote]

Hey, man, it's better to hide this advertisement, the link has not yet flown in and change the avatar, otherwise it's disgusting to look at your face so advice ...: wink:

B
BlackWizard 06.08.21

2edgard: just don’t give me lectures about 5.1 acoustics! I know perfectly well without you, I asked about something else: does the box itself decode sound in 5.1 or do I need an external receiver ... I have a

dream ... 2roman_gf: games for the cube are expensive ...

S
Sniper_gf 06.08.21

If you have money, then the X-BOX is worth taking. There are enough good games on it, but personally I'm a fan of Nintendo;)

e
edgard 06.08.21

[quote name = "Sniper_gf"] If you have money, then X-BOX should be taken. There are enough good games on it, but personally I'm a fan of Nintendo;) [/ quote]
I'm also an avid DC and GC fan!

[size = 75] Added on 22 Mar 2004, 19:39: [/ size]

[quote name = "BlackWizard"] 2edgard: just don’t give me lectures, which means 5.1 acoustics! I know perfectly well without you, I asked about something else: does the box itself decode sound in 5.1 or do I need an external receiver ... I have a

dream ... 2roman_gf: games for the cube are expensive ... [/ quote]

Well, you gave it, of course , decodes, what a question!

And GC also gives 5.1 it depends, one gives it on the game, 5.1 the other does not ...

Regarding the games for the cube, you think, for boxing, even $ 5 higher, I watched it myself ...

And in general boxing is not a prefix, but a computer ...

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

[quote name = "edgard"] And in general, boxing is not a prefix, but a computer ... [/ quote]
And what could that mean? : upset:

B
BlackWizard 06.08.21

2edgard: according to you, it turns out that Sonya does not have a 5.1 decoder, but only outputs. Box and Cube, at the same time, decode 5.1? Those. to them you can just take only 5.1 acoustics, and a decoding receiver, like is it already built into these consoles?

2Sniper_gf: well, yes, there are more and more boxing games, but I don't really watch jrpg on it ... I don't want a cube ...

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

Box? There is one mess on it.

> I know that Sonya only produces stereo sound

[url = http: //www.dolby.com/games/sony.ps2.faq.html] http://www.dolby.com/games/sony.ps2.faq .html [/ url]

> and 5.1 can only be obtained if you connect the receiver to it ... boxing is the same garbage or what?

The same bullshit with all consoles.

r
roman_gf 06.08.21

I repeat once again - a receiver is not required to decode the sound. The computer can also decode sound from normal stereo. But the quality of this decoding depends on the sound card.

B
Braven 06.08.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] Inbox? There is one mess on it.

[/ quote]
You crap you say ... I'm here for the sake of interest - I first launched NFS: Underground on boxing, and then on Sonya ...
It feels like she's almost 5 years old ... you feel gentlemen ... There
are a lot of great games on it, but there are also hits on boxing!
And boxing is two times more powerful - no matter how cool it is :)

B
BlackWizard 06.08.21

thanks to all! :) I

still can't decide ... what to take after all? :) and on Sonya, as they say, the laser fails ...

A
Artiom 06.08.21

[quote name = "Braven"] [quote name = "SuperFedya"] Box? There is one mess on it.

[/ quote]
You crap you say ... I'm here for the sake of interest - I first launched NFS: Underground on boxing, and then on Sonya ...
It feels like she's almost 5 years old ... you feel gentlemen ... There
are a lot of great games on it, but there are also hits on boxing!
And boxing is two times more powerful - no matter how you

twist it :)

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

[quote name = "BlackWizard"] Thanks everyone! :) I

still can't decide ... what to take after all? :) and on Sonya, as they say, the laser fails ... [/ quote]
What genres do you like?
Do you have a favorite series of games?
The prefix is ​​what you buy, not us.
There are ten times more hits on Sonya.

B
BlackWizard 06.08.21

2SuperFedya: so I wrote in the very first post that there are a lot of games on Sonya, but I love jrpg (other genres, in principle, are present on a computer in a large number), hockey, adventure games, quests, beautiful arcades. The rest of the genres are extremely rare and even then, if really strong things. For example, if a shooter, then - Chaser, UT 2004. From fighting games, for example, only Soul Calibur and Dead or Alive 2 have been imbued with all the time, so I can't say that I love fighting games (genre in general) :) 2D fighting games I don't admit it at all ... at one time (early 90s) I played enough on slot machines, so I consider it a perversion to play this on consoles of a new generation :)

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

> but I love jrpg (other genres, in principle, are present on a computer in a large number), hockey, adventure games, quests, beautiful arcades.

Then you shouldn't even think. PS2 definitely :)

L
Leider 06.08.21

it's enough that Square works only with Sonya :) there's nothing to say about J-RPGs - now there is nothing to play in them except Sonya ...
[offtopic] SuperFedya is that Aguilera on your avatar? otherwise I can't make out a pancake ... [offtopic]