3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GreyFox13 06.08.21 11:54 pm

Fourth Soul Calibur 2 Tournament

So, the administration of the "Net Land" club has given the go-ahead for the next ck2 tournament, which will be held in this club on Saturday 05 June at 3 pm!

Tournament organizers - Takin and Huang

cost - 100 rubles

registration will start at 14.00 and will go until 14.30 !!! (and not like last time, the beginning at one o'clock, the player arrives at 13.30) so that at 3 am to start playing .. the
prize fund is a surprise from the organizers :)
if there are 40 people, then I think more than a decent
number of participants is unlimited
for registration. send a letter to [email protected] with your nickname and data (icq, phone, etc.) or register before the championship itself ...
You can ask your questions by the above E-mail or ICQ 121426895 or here

as for the rules:
well, firstly, the organizers reserve the right to change them (how I like this phrase :))
double elimination
3 rounds to one victory I offer
100% of the life of
2 PS2 prefixes
already starting from 1/8 to 2 victories, tk. I think we will pay immediately before 21.00, so that everything is comfortable :)) the
final and semi-as it was (if I'm not mistaken, up to 3 victories :)
during registration, choose 2 characters that you can play on the champion (and no other)
banned characters ..- standard .. :)
50 seconds round
1 round maximum is given to check joysticks (since there were many complaints at the last championship)
autoguard-off !! and not as we thought before- on, world rules ([url = http: //www.soulcalibur.co...ead.php? s = & threadid = 17884] http: //www.soulcalibur.co...ead .php? s = & threadid = 17884 [/ url]) random
map
pause in the game only with the permission of the opponent (there were also a lot of problems with this)
shifts are allowed, but set before the game itself (or during, again, with the permission of the opponent)
hit Ivy (Spiral Dominance or Spiral Punishment) will not be banned, let's see what happens (well, in fact, well, expel from the championship .. they were still used at each championship)
I paint in such detail, tk. on the champ I saw more than once how a person pauses during a combo, tells his mother that he is busy and, without warning, continues as if nothing had happened,

proposals are accepted, but plz without flooding
Read more here
[url = http: // asof. fastbb.ru/re.pl?5-00000025-000-0-0-0-1085923639-0-Http://asof.fastbb.ru/re.pl?5-00000025- ... 85923639-0 [/ url]
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moty 06.08.21

What is Sc2? Splinter Cell 2? Or maybe StarCraft 2?

R
Rupert 06.08.21

Cool, you have to come at least to see. I'm not good at being a pro myself - the reaction is not the same. A bit old, sir. The rules are great. And for such pauses during the battle, you generally need to ban: evil :. Fenriz! Whoa, where are you? Remember how you flew from the arena.
[b] 2Moty [/ b] SC2 = SoulCalibur2. And only so! : clever:

A
Artiom 06.08.21

Ehhh I'll come if I break free, for sure, because Soul Calibur 2 is a song ...

M
Mylena 06.08.21

Fox well, you're quick ... here the post threw before me.
and the amendment THIS IS THE 3rd TOURNAMENT AND NOT THE 4th !!!!

R
Raipper 06.08.21

Corrected the title of the topic.

B
Bonker 06.08.21

FAU! 8) Come chtoli, see what the people are great at. : box:

F
Frost-sama 06.08.21

what good fellows! I understand it Moscow Y_Y
how I would like to
participate ... Pe.Es.
and why all of a sudden some Persians banned their receptions
O_O Pe.Es.Pe.Es.
IMHO two Persians maximum is not correct ... I, for example, against specific Persians choose again a certain ... why such restrictions?

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

I also have a question about this:
[quote name = "GreyFox13"] Ivy's hit (Spiral Dominance or Spiral Punishment) will not be banned, let's see what happens [/ quote]
Why is he so fatal than all the other super-hits with a delay? After all, each character has such "fiery" strikes with a preliminary set of strength. How are Spirals different?

G
GreyFox13 06.08.21

for Spirals, without any delay, the third strike out of five passes with a guard crush, that is, it is not blocked, it can be avoided either by going to 3D or GI