3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToM_bez_DzheRRi 08.09.19 02:29 am

The most colorful supporting characters in games.

For me it is:

1. Tiny Tina (Borderlands 2) - Girl with a sad story. Her parents were killed right before her eyes. This explains her mental disorder. She is patient, always on edge. However, as any other child, she loves animals, games and sweets, but in her case all of these things have a crazy hue. As well as the explosives expert)))

Spoiler

2. Kenny (The walking Dead) How many total it's had in two seasons of the Walking (the Loss of his Wife and son, a young girl named Sarita, also after the brutal beating, he lost an eye) But he tried to maintain integrity and order in the group, though sometimes it has not worked. He is very persistent and vigilant and always supported the main characters, but old wounds made themselves felt because of what he gradually went crazy.

Spoiler

3. Vaas Montenegro (Far cry 3) Psychopath who delights us with his presence in the first half of the game. He's not predictable and it is very dangerous how many times encountered with the main character one on one and never managed to kill him (especially when he's shooting he hit the lighter)

Spoiler

Your opinion:
3 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 08.09.19

Kenny probably tried to break up the band and it worked :)

N
N3r3vator666 08.09.19

Hiway Zoltan from the Witcher. He krasnolud mercenary. Always cheerful and never miss a chance to drink mahakassapa alcohol. He has these jokes funny. For example: Drinking alone is like shitting in company, This is Chiba some W n PA helmet say?, I you x#R saggy?, I don't know how this shit is called, but it wears a shell on his shoulders., You have muscles like bull testicles! and of course And you tie a carrot!.
Zoltan

F
FIL. Prosto FIL 08.09.19

The Joker from the line Rocksteady