3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lordsky 07.08.21 11:26 pm

Returnal

ao7gUNz.jpg

Release date: April 30, 2021

Genre: Action, Adventure, Shooter

Developer: Housemarque

Publisher: PlayStation Worldwide Studios

Game Mode: Single Player

Platforms: PlayStation 5

Here you will plunge into the darkest corners of the consciousness of Selena - the scout of the Astra space command, who crashes on an unfamiliar planet and falls into a vicious circle of death and rebirth. Explore the planet and defend your life in a myriad of ways in this roguelike adventure with platforming elements. Of course, you can't do without Housemarque's signature arcade elements like hurricane enemy fire.

did not find the subject, if any, delete it.

As for the game, I was expecting a driving gameplay, but now the developers say that there will be an interesting plot. really looking forward to: icon_cool:

124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arystan 07.08.21

1 minute ago, Manson said:

Looks like a bad attempt at Lost Planets

lp2_ladypirate_ass.jpg

So so try : troll_face_22:

S
Stepan 07.08.21

PPC, Aristan blew a conflagration here. Due to the fact that 90% of the time in the game he will not even see, but will know that in a spacesuit he is not pulling from the posters in his room, but some old aunt. 

B
Bristolq 07.08.21

39 minutes ago, Stepan said:

Due to the fact that 90% of the time in the game he will not even see, but will know that in a spacesuit he is not pulling from the posters in his room, but some old aunt. 

Judging by the posts, he just sketches, and the game itself is not even going to take.

W
Water 07.08.21

11 minutes ago, Bristolq said:

Judging by the posts, he just sketches, and the game itself is not even going to take.

it has long been obvious why react to it at all 

c
car breaker 07.08.21

19 minutes ago, Bristolq said:

Moreover, this is such an action-centered game, without a long walk with a bunch of types of enemies and hardcore, which he should like, but since the grandmother is in the spacesuit, the game is good 

W
Water 07.08.21

booze on gov, that the talking heads imposed, than an action with a bigger look of enemies, now they give it, but booze on a Persian, whom you will hardly see, because now you are not imposed by talking heads. : troll_face_46:

z
zhenia13 07.08.21

Something I look at the game and straight blows dullness. So impersonal and mundane that xs - there is nothing stupid to catch the eye.

Modified on January 16 by zhenia13

A
Arystan 07.08.21

4 hours ago, Bristolq said:

and the game itself is not even going to take

I’m not going to Kanesh, by the way - I bought most of the latest games of the Hauzmarkov - Grandfather / Alenaisheny, Nekhmahina - which I wildly promoted on the forum, Rezogan, Outland. There is no Matterfall. Pseudo-fans for the genre will still show me

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

13 hours ago, Manson said:

only no bosses

Who said that

Z
Zenforso 07.08.21

It looks interesting. It is clear why there is a gray polish of the world as a whole, since judging by the gameplay that has already been posted here, it will be easier to track colorful attacks. But in general it is similar to Risk of Rhine 3 but with one hero.

S
SSpace 07.08.21

15 hours ago, Arystan said:

Do you want an old woman to be your avatar? : troll_face_6:

old age is not a vice 

D
DriverUFO 07.08.21

Aristan is right. Playing for the young, we feel younger too. What's the use of playing for "myself"

h
happyhorse 07.08.21

22 hours ago, Arystan said:

with the same approach it is possible to run around to shoot a thread with an udot, why current. It's neither cool nor visually interesting.

and you think it was necessary to ask you what character to do. I think when you play, then you will understand why the main character is a sad woman

P
Pr8da21r 07.08.21

It is a pity that the MILF in the game ugly (
Now, if the game did the Japanese : frog23:
Gameplay they are unlikely to be able to stir up the same steep.
But the beautiful young lady would certainly have brought : frog31:

This is how to live : 57a8bd5e82fcf_FROG19:
In the beautiful chan ran to the Japanese, for the steep gameplay to the Europeans.

n
n6x6n6x 07.08.21

36 minutes ago, Pr8da21r said:

It is a pity that the MILF in the game ugly (
Now, if the game did the Japanese : frog23:
Gameplay they are unlikely to be able to stir up the same steep.
But the beautiful young lady would certainly have brought : frog31:

This is how to live : 57a8bd5e82fcf_FROG19:
In the beautiful chan ran to the Japanese, for the steep gameplay to the Europeans.

Lol, the combat mechanics of the Reternal - Vanquish with jumps, which is not bad, but to write that the Japanese will not be able to play dynamic games, but this is some kind of frank fatness.

Modified on January 25 by n6x6n6x

P
Pr8da21r 07.08.21

1 minute ago, n6x6n6x said:

Lol, the gameplay is Vanquish with jumps, which is not bad, but to write that the Japanese do not know how to play dynamic games, but this is some kind of frank fatness.

So, except for Platinum in such a TPS, no one else can.
No other Japanese studio has done better than a shooter either before or after.
And Vanquish, for a moment, came out more than 10 years ago.
And Platinum's have not been able to give birth to a new game for more than 3 years.
In short, everything is complicated)

n
n6x6n6x 07.08.21

3 minutes ago, Pr8da21r said:

So, except for Platinum in such a TPS, no one else can.

No other Japanese studio has done better than a shooter either before or after.
And Vanquish, for a moment, came out more than 10 years ago.
And Platinum's have not been able to give birth to a new game for more than 3 years.
In short, everything is complicated)

Not "cannot", but "does not want" - the Japanese, in principle, are not fans of shooters, therefore they do not make them, but if they do, then they get Vankish.: frog23:

There were rumors that Sony Japan was still making a shooter - we'll see.: frog32:

D
DEL 07.08.21

I wonder how the script will be presented? Surely they will make a system similar to Hades, where the story is revealed piece by piece 

G
Ghost from the Desk 07.08.21

Update: Returnal has a new release date of April 30, 2021. SIE and Housemarque have decided to change the release date to give the team more time to bring the quality of the game to the level that players expect from Housemarque.

g
gelöscht 07.08.21

Hmm.

Total. 4 empty months without games.

Well there is a reserve of not passed