3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 07.08.21 11:26 pm

Ratchet Clank: Rift Apart

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Announced

Developer: Insomniac Games

Platform: PS5

Release date: 06/11/2021

A new action adventure from the acclaimed Ratchet and the Clank series that features traditional platform puzzles mixed with third-person action. 

Game trailer:

Gameplay:

Spoiler

EaQtVbzUMAAozyz? Format = jpg & name = large

EaQtVcHU8AAsgtP? Format = jpg & name = large

EaQtVb1VcAAZRXq? Format = jpg & name = large

124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bogoroditsk 07.08.21

RatchetClank-01.jpg

ratchet-clank-rift-apart-screenshot-01.j

Ratchet-and-Clank-11.jpg

EaRNuplU4AAYPdr.jpg: large

Z
Zenforso 07.08.21

As I saw, I realized that she (whoever she was) was doomed. I managed to make a video just in the morning before the wave started.

PS And the game itself, in the end, was the main thing for me at the presentation, since the only thing that really showed something awesome and that's why all this fuss with the SSD was started.

Modified June 13, 2020 by Zenforso

B
Belich 07.08.21

People, were there difficulty levels in the previous parts? It is important to know if the gameplay in these games can be challenged or not. 

D
DEL 07.08.21

11 minutes ago, Belich said:

in the previous parts there were difficulty levels

There were, and the last of them even has a little challenge

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

10 hours ago, Bogoroditsk said:

RatchetClank-01.jpg

ratchet-clank-rift-apart-screenshot-01.j

Ratchet-and-Clank-11.jpg

EaRNuplU4AAYPdr.jpg: large

to be honest the difference is both between ps3 and ps4

1ee4 07.08.21

to see the difference, I advise you to open the screen in a new tab and click on + (zoom to the original size)

And then repeat the same with the second screenshot.

49996301136_35dd0b145b_4k.jpg

RatchetClank-01.jpg

Modified June 14, 2020 by 1ee4

X
Xexyz 07.08.21

What kind of manipulations do not have to go to consider the fucking difference between GENERATIONS of PPC

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

15 hours ago, Xexyz said:

What kind of manipulations do not have to go to consider the fucking difference between GENERATIONS of PPC

visible to the naked eye

G
Greenfrogy 07.08.21

Chet still do not understand why people do not see the difference, it is obvious. 

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

The most important thing is that the game itself is at the level A crack in time, the PS4 remake is certainly good, but too small and poor in gameplay

Z
Zenforso 07.08.21

Ligfip1 spoiled the cool cynicism of the original in the remake a little there. Ratchet was not a trite "cute furry", but had such a healthy dose of sarcasm.

So yes, there are hopes that they will return the old post-text, but honestly, I'm just delighted that the first title that insolently demonstrated why fast downloads are needed in the new hardware and how to smoothly and organically weave it into the game.

A
Arystan 07.08.21

6 minutes ago, Zenforso said:

So yes, there is hope that they will return the former postdext

Will not be returned.

7 minutes ago, Zenforso said:

Ratchet was not a trite "cute furry", but had such a healthy dose of sarcasm.

Not only was there sarcasm, Ratchet had some selfish traits, and that's okay. He and Clank then cooperated for profit - Clank finds him a component to repair, and Ratchet takes it to Quark. In subsequent parts, it was bleached. 

Z
Zenforso 07.08.21

3 minutes ago, Arystan said:

Will not be returned.

that's why I hope, so how what? True, hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

4 minutes ago, Arystan said:

Ratchet had selfish traits, and that's okay. He and Clank then cooperated for profit - Clank finds him a component to repair, and Ratchet takes it to Quark. In subsequent parts, it was bleached. 

Then I think everyone who played the original trilogy + Dreadlocked (Gladiator) noticed this. How in general the emphasis has shifted from a caustic comment about the megacorporations of the future to more standardized space adventures that are more focused on epic and pathos than subtext and message. (plus you can pay attention to how Ratchet lost in facial expressions in the remake, but diving so deep is already bad manners)

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

I just started a rift in time to pass and freaked out from the number of mechanics and flights in space with elements of Mario Galaxy (which were already in the series)

And there is also a bunch of radio like GTA, the atmosphere is great

S
Stepan 07.08.21

When I read Aristan's posts, I feel like running away hunting mammoths and moving into a damp and dark cave. 

Modified on June 15, 2020 by Stepan

D
DriverUFO 07.08.21

Lord, Aristan, and then he saw that something was wrong : facepalm2: 

A
Arystan 07.08.21

4 hours ago, DriverUFO said:

Lord, Aristan, and then he saw that something was wrong : facepalm2: 

At 12.06.2020 at 14:17, Arystan said:

Ratchet will be cool, there is no doubt that the remake had good sales, I suppose the budget was poured normally. : up:

: troll_face_6:

D
DriverUFO 07.08.21

2 minutes ago, Arystan said:

: troll_face_6:

8 hours ago, Arystan said:

Not only was there sarcasm, Ratchet had some selfish traits, and that's okay. He and Clank then cooperated for profit - Clank finds him a component to repair, and Ratchet takes it to Quark. In subsequent parts, it was bleached. 

A
Arystan 07.08.21

DriverUFO Lol, you didn't even know what the conversation was about. Ratchet from the original and Ratchet from the remake are different. The one that was before (the edgie option will not be returned)

In the original, Ratchet, after the throw, Quark wanted to dunk him and flew furious on a mission not to save the world, but to take revenge on Quark.

L
Ligfip1 07.08.21

because the new Ratchet is a movie based game for kids