3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Velldanas 07.08.21 11:35 pm

HITMAN 3

Hitman_3_Logo.png

Release date: January 21, 2021
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 3rd Person / Stealth
Developer: IO Interactive A / S
Publisher: IO Interactive
Platform: PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5

HITMAN 3 is the dramatic conclusion to the World of Assassination trilogy. Agent 47 returns as a ruthless pro for the most important contracts of his career. Supported by her Agency partner, Diana Burnwood, 47 joins forces with her long-lost friend Lucas Gray. Their ultimate mission is to eliminate Providence's partners. When the dust settles, 47 and the world he lives in will never be the same.

Owners of the first and second seasons can play levels from these seasons in the third, completely free. All progress from Season 2 will carry over to Season 3. With new items from the third season, it will be possible to play the missions of the past two seasons. There will be 6 new locations. Dubai, England, -, -, -, -. As a result, HITMAN 3 will have 23 original locations. The third season will be released in full, without episodes. Since IOI is now both a developer and a publisher, they can put their logo twice on the loading screen.

Spoiler

Spoiler

2jBRS1JWntQ.jpg4a7HULqtqGA.jpg

P910gazYzYg.jpgkHHBGGg36G0.jpg

Modified on August 27, 2020 by Velldanas
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVTR 07.08.21

Hitman 3 announced at PS5 presentation - release in January 2021

Platforms: PS5, PS4 ???

Developer: IOI Interactive

Release date: January 2021

x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21

Trailer and music to goose bumps. It's time to break into season 1 and 2 : 57a8bd5db44f9_FROG16:

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

https://forums.gamemag.ru/topic/132380-hitman-3/

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

If you take the data from the trailer, you get 5 levels:

A training area in the woods where you hunt the guys in black

Multi-storey building in Dubai

"Heaven or Hell" mission type rave party from Blood Money

Gothic English manor, very similar to the "Beldingford Manor" level from Hitman Contracts

Tokyo level

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

Well, I hope finally for drastic changes, the second part was more like dlts already

So far, only new scales are visible.

x
xWhItEWoLFx 07.08.21

dozensnake Velldanas designed the theme better.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

xWhItEWoLFx tse let the modernization of the section decide

A
Azzy 07.08.21

United, Velldanas remained the author of the topic. 

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

Free up 300 gigabytes on hard : 57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6:

M
Manson 07.08.21

I wish Kid would return to write OST: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

M
MitLas 07.08.21

9 hours ago, dozensnake said:

Well, I hope finally for drastic changes, the second part was more like dlts already

Played the first season recently. Surprisingly, it was simply impossible to play after the second. It would seem that there are not so many innovations, but they radically change everything.

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

By the way, again without episodes. The game will be released completely like the second part.

T
Tobias_Ripper 07.08.21

One of the locations will be Asian, judging by the trailer. Judging by the hieroglyphs, most likely China.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

I revised the trailer again, the detail didn't seem to have grown much, but the reflections are more like those they did in the second part in the first mission (it was super cool and without ray tracing)

An interesting moment at the beginning, 47 picks up the earpiece from the dead man, mb will finally bring the wiretap, and so on, it would be awesome

The truth is that the game again maintains the levels of the past 2 parts may mean that there are unlikely to be such strong changes

On the soundtrack, it seems to me the same composer, although I like the music for the trailers more than in the game)

A
Adamantius 07.08.21

For a long time I bought the first part of Gothic Edishen on skidons, played the first 2 missions (I just went through once), and somehow it didn't go on. For some reason I was constantly in a hurry and because of this a lot of things in the game were annoying. it obviously requires patience. I've never been a big hitman fan (although I played all the parts), so I didn't really grieve. On the occasion of the current sale, I decided to give it one more chance and bought the gold edition of the deuce. I downloaded all the dlts, gotti legacy pack, in total it turned out 125 GB. And this time, all of a sudden, the game came on. And how she came in, with a whistle! I got bogged down in the very first mission from the first part and didn't even move anywhere else. But soon I will already move, there are 3 escalations left to do and all the challenges in Paris will be ready. I can't wait to get into Sapienza up to my ears. Kaef)

And, as it turned out, I joined the series just in time. So during the announcement of the third part, I would not even raise an eyebrow, but thanks to my spontaneous purchase, I was very pleased. I immediately liked the mood and visual style. In the first part, the color scheme is black and white, in the second, white and magenta. And here is such a blood-red logo on a black background, an aggressive music and the slogan "death awaits". Immediately felt gloomy compared to the previous parts.

For a minute, there was an idea to quit the passage before the release of the three-ruble note and there already to play the full 3-in-1 experience on PS5, but decided to continue playing. Thank goodness the progress this time can be carried over to the sequel, so the only thing I will lose is a couple of hypothetical new mechanics that will be three rubles, well, and the time spent waiting on the loading screens. It's not worth it to deprive yourself of such an awesome game for 7 months))

C
Chuvakstepan 07.08.21

9 minutes ago, CityGhost said:

And this time, all of a sudden, the game came on.

I'm almost the same with a deuce

The first one did not come at all, but took the second one at a sale and immediately played it for more than 20 hours 

But I launched the missions from the first part and they did not come to me as before, perhaps the point is in different approaches to level design

V
Velldanas 07.08.21

Chuvakstepan The same people were involved in level design. And in the first part they were more complex than in the second. You were rather scared off by the scale and complexity.

Of the first, I like Sapienza most of all, and of the second, Island. Moderately large and colorful levels.

A
Adamantius 07.08.21

Velldanas I'm not in a hurry and I'm not going to drive a bald man without a break until the end of the year)) I will take breaks for other games, right now, here's the lastovoz soon, then tsushima, I still have a bunch of zhrpg to play. In short, there is something to play with and something to diversify. Yes, and I do not set myself the goal of closing the first two games by 100% before the third is released, or playing the third right on release is mandatory. I'll be in time for the release - well, I won't be in time - and to hell with it. I will play slowly, at my own pace. I'll get to the end sooner or later)

Who understands life is in no hurry : 57a8bd5c741d1_FROG11:

Modified June 15, 2020 by CityGhost

L
LeGaTo 07.08.21

I hope the first and second seasons will be updated for free for me for nextgen.

A
Adamantius 07.08.21

1 hour ago, LeGaTo said:

I hope the first and second seasons will be updated for free for me for nextgen.

Yes, we have already confirmed that both games are imported into the third, as well as now in the second. Only this time, from the second one, all progress can be transferred.